Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN? CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT

+4
2seaoat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Guest


Guest

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Revising the Benghazi memos 12 times is pretty suspicious.

With Obama it was about his upcoming re-election and his (LOL) legacy. With Hillary it was about her 2016 run for president. Both trying to save face and lying through their teeth at the same time.

They both need to crash and burn!

**********************************************************

According to current polls Hillary will be your next President IF she decides to run . . . . . . you're gonna love it!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

You would vote for a person that is willing to knowingly lie to you? Unless you still believe it was over a video.

You can't be serious,PKR,dear? You know the repugs lie all the time but you vote for them anyway. Laughing

Not true... I didn't vote for bush in 2004... and only for mccain because we knew next to nothing about obama.

Turns out they were nearly identical... and for neither major candidate last time. I can't stand either party.

knothead

knothead

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Revising the Benghazi memos 12 times is pretty suspicious.

With Obama it was about his upcoming re-election and his (LOL) legacy. With Hillary it was about her 2016 run for president. Both trying to save face and lying through their teeth at the same time.

They both need to crash and burn!

**********************************************************

According to current polls Hillary will be your next President IF she decides to run . . . . . . you're gonna love it!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

You would vote for a person that is willing to knowingly lie to you? Unless you still believe it was over a video.

You can't be serious,PKR,dear? You know the repugs lie all the time but you vote for them anyway. Laughing

*******************************************************

Dreams are you talking about the same folks who write off 47% of the electorate, limit voters right to early voting, oppose women's rights and just run-of-the-mill horse's behinds? Are these the same people you are talking about???

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:I don't think there was a coverup by the administration because normal decent people could never have anticipated the way the Republicans would so immediately and shamelessly politicize the issue, and therefore had no reason to create some false narrative about issues that no sane person would think important.

By now you know there was a cover-up because they knew how badly they had screwed the pooch and four Americans and an Ambassador died unnecessarily. FOUR DAYS before the attack President Barack Hussein Obama was crowing on the campaign trail about how much safer we were because HE had killed Osama bin Laden AND AL QAEDA WAS ON THE RUN!

They were willing to do ANYTHING to keep that under wraps until after the election. You know, like Watergate.

NOW the truth is bleeding out about the IRS too. You know, the same organization that is supposed to be running ObamaCare. What could go wrong?

Guest


Guest

knothead wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Revising the Benghazi memos 12 times is pretty suspicious.

With Obama it was about his upcoming re-election and his (LOL) legacy. With Hillary it was about her 2016 run for president. Both trying to save face and lying through their teeth at the same time.

They both need to crash and burn!

**********************************************************

According to current polls Hillary will be your next President IF she decides to run . . . . . . you're gonna love it!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

You would vote for a person that is willing to knowingly lie to you? Unless you still believe it was over a video.

You can't be serious,PKR,dear? You know the repugs lie all the time but you vote for them anyway. Laughing

*******************************************************

Dreams are you talking about the same folks who write off 47% of the electorate, limit voters right to early voting, oppose women's rights and just run-of-the-mill horse's behinds? Are these the same people you are talking about???

grasping at straws to change the topic I see. LOL

all of your accusations btw are propaganda inaccurate bull shit. and this topic doesn't look like it will be going away anytime soon.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Markle must have worked long and hard to create his rebuttal to Lurch as he is now posting the same thing on every thread . . . . . sigh.

Naw, I wouldn't waste a lot of time, took a few minutes. I simply posted it wherever Lurch posted his fancy lie.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Sal wrote:See, the thing about what y'all are saying is that it seems to point in a strange direction.

Because you seem to be suggesting that not only did the administration fail to anticipate and prevent the attack, but they also actively sought to make the attack as successful and deadly as possible by cutting security and failing to render aid.

Now, y'all are gonna help me out with a motive for that, cause I just can't see one.

For me, your conspiracy theory suffers from a severe lack of logic.

I realize how slow you are to grasp a fact and comprehend it but there is no conspiracy here. Just utter incompetence, ignorance of reality, lies, and obfuscation of actual events. Trademarks of this administration. Even a BHO Drone like you has to see that.

Answer this, you raging idiot...what motivation could the President or the Secretary of State have for issuing a stand-down order that allowed an ambassador to be killed...in the midst of a critical national election? Someone perpetrated this event...someone wanted to sway the outcome of the election. What could Obama and Clinton have to gain? This whole story, and the way it's being mass marketed, reeks to high heaven.


I see you realize your argument is so weak that you have to make a feeble attempt to intimidate SOMEONE by calling them a raging idiot. Does that make you feel better?

President Barack Hussein Obama had been running and boasting for a year, at least, on how HE had killed Osama bin Laden AND that al Qaeda was on the run and were being defeated.

How would it have looked to have an EMBASSY DESTROYED, our Ambassador KILLED for the first time in 30 years, plus three other Americans? President Obama had just made a speech about Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda FOUR DAYS before the attack. Much easier to let Americans be killed and make a feeble attempt to blame a film maker.

Devastating scandals always seem to start out over minor things. Watergate, Monicagate...but now there is Benghazigate where Americans were needlessly killed.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum