Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN? CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT

+4
2seaoat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Markle

Markle

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN? CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT

By
Sharyl Attkisson /
CBS News/ May 5, 2013, 6:37 PM

Three more officials to testify about Benghazi attacks

Throughout the night, sources say Americans on the ground in Libya at times felt helpless and abandoned.

“We relied on Washington for dispassionate assessment,” one eyewitness told CBS News. “Instead, they [Washington officials] were asking us what help we needed. We answered: ‘Send reinforcements!’”

But they were told immediate help wasn’t available.

Embassy personnel say they repeatedly asked the Defense Attache on site in Tripoli for military assistance.

“Isn’t there anything available?” one Embassy official says he asked.

“But the answer was ‘no.’”

“What about Aviano?” the official pressed, referencing the NATO air base with US assets in northeastern Italy. “No,” was the answer.
Two of the four Americans killed that night died hours after the first attack began…

…Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack. National Security Council Spokesman Tommy Vietor told CBS News the CSG was not needed.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57582948/three-more-officials-to-testify-over-benghazi-attacks/?tag=socsh

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let's hope some of them big heads roll....

About seven to eight months late....hopefully someone will pay and this totally ends Hillary's POTUS ambitions.

Sal

Sal

Keep fuckin' that chicken, fellas.

lol

Sal wrote:Keep fuckin' that chicken, fellas.

lol

You = chicken... keep laughing useful idiot. By the time you hold govt accountable... it won't matter.

2seaoat

About seven to eight months late....hopefully someone will pay and this totally ends Hillary's POTUS ambitions.

Not even close. This was an active CIA operation. CIA had the call. In four years much that is classified now will be available for discussion, but in the end this was a combat zone where you are asking civilian political leaders to be engaged in day to day detailed engagements. DOD and CIA was where the buck stopped and it is quite a stretch to somehow think anything is going to stick with the SOS.

2seaoat wrote:About seven to eight months late....hopefully someone will pay and this totally ends Hillary's POTUS ambitions.

Not even close. This was an active CIA operation. CIA had the call. In four years much that is classified now will be available for discussion, but in the end this was a combat zone where you are asking civilian political leaders to be engaged in day to day detailed engagements. DOD and CIA was where the buck stopped and it is quite a stretch to somehow think anything is going to stick with the SOS.

Actually it was not. Since Clinton has already accepted "responsibility" your argument appears invalid. The biggest problem with this incident is all of the bobbing, weaving, and obfuscation going on by this administration. Put the truth out there and let's go on down the road.

"In a hearing marked by sometimes sharp and pointed exchanges, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee she took responsibility for not adequately protecting U.S. personnel in the Sept. 11 attack on a diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in the killing of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. "

nochain wrote:
2seaoat wrote:About seven to eight months late....hopefully someone will pay and this totally ends Hillary's POTUS ambitions.

Actually it was not. Since Clinton has already accepted "responsibility" your argument appears invalid. The biggest problem with this incident is all of the bobbing, weaving, and obfuscation going on by this administration. Put the truth out there and let's go on down the road.

"In a hearing marked by sometimes sharp and pointed exchanges, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee she took responsibility for not adequately protecting U.S. personnel in the Sept. 11 attack on a diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in the killing of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. "

Yes she took responsibility....said the buck stops with her....and then went out and began blaming the intelligence community...she accepted responsibility in much the same way as the cowh...responsibility with blame for others...Should she run (no pun intended) in 2016 she will ask to be in charge of the entire situtation when she failed at running one department...There is no excuse for the incompetence displayed by this administration when there were warning signs weeks prior...She also made the arrogant comment..."at this point in time does it really matter"....hopefully her own arrogance...words...and incompetence will not be overlooked...

2seaoat

I will agree to disagree. This was cia from top to bottom.....the Ambassador was cia........Hillary is not going to take any kind of hit from this event in 2016.....zero. However, over the weekend 7 Americans died in Afghanastan.....not a word in the press......this is President Obama's war now.....and what explanation is being given for those 7 Americans....some killed by folks we just trained......where is the demand for a scapegoat.....almost twice as many died this weekend......not a word in the main stream media.....disgraceful the politics which are played.....disgraceful.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This disaster, horrible as it was, pales in comparison to the original. Who's desperate here?

2seaoat wrote:I will agree to disagree. This was cia from top to bottom.....the Ambassador was cia........Hillary is not going to take any kind of hit from this event in 2016.....zero. However, over the weekend 7 Americans died in Afghanastan.....not a word in the press......this is President Obama's war now.....and what explanation is being given for those 7 Americans....some killed by folks we just trained......where is the demand for a scapegoat.....almost twice as many died this weekend......not a word in the main stream media.....disgraceful the politics which are played.....disgraceful.

Hopefully the answer to HRC's arrogant question will be....YES at this point in time IT DOES MATTER!....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

newswatcher wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I will agree to disagree. This was cia from top to bottom.....the Ambassador was cia........Hillary is not going to take any kind of hit from this event in 2016.....zero. However, over the weekend 7 Americans died in Afghanastan.....not a word in the press......this is President Obama's war now.....and what explanation is being given for those 7 Americans....some killed by folks we just trained......where is the demand for a scapegoat.....almost twice as many died this weekend......not a word in the main stream media.....disgraceful the politics which are played.....disgraceful.

Hopefully the answer to HRC's arrogant question will be....YES at this point in time IT DOES MATTER!....

Only to right-wing fascists who want to get rid of our President at any cost. Let's review:

Floridatexan wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Only to right-wing fascists who want to get rid of our President at any cost. Let's review:

So this is another HRC right wing conspiracy?....The last one worked out so well with the stained blue dress...The cowh and this administration brought this mess on themselves with the lies and the cover-ups...When liberal Bob Beckle says that the administration cannot get out from under this and this was mishandled from the beginning...There are some democrats in Congress that are critical too....So the right wing conspiracy 'fascists' are controlling everyone?.....Now understand why you are sometimes called 'flawed'....

Sal

Sal

The problem with the whole Benghazi "scandal" narrative is it revolves around "something" which can't be identified being covered up for "reasons" that can't be explained.

When you've lost the chimps of FAUX & Friends, you might just be eating another nothing burger ...

Floridatexan wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOXLfY5bKGxK8kPTqKZiQ9jSsh4PfQaaEV5kuX8Lqhvhn58fwM

The right wing wasn't the ones who ordered the carpet bombing in Libya, without Congressional approval I might add, months earlier and failed to either withdraw or increase security at our embassy in that country.

That was all the executive branch with Obama in the lead.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

[quote="Damaged Eagle"][quote="Floridatexan"]
newswatcher wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I ]

The right wing wasn't the ones who ordered the carpet bombing in Libya, without Congressional approval I might add, months earlier and failed to either withdraw or increase security at our embassy in that country.

That was all the executive branch with Obama in the lead.

Smile

In spite of drones like flawedtexican posting videos of 9/11 why don't the liberal sheeple post factual counters to the mounting evidence this administration lied about the events at Benghazi and how BHOs "leadership" from behind threatens American interests and embassies in a number of potentially hostile areas? This administration has proven they are only capable of lies, obfuscation and fact distortion. Fortunately for them their voter base eats that shinola with a spoon.

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT Obama-lies

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So no one wants to admit nor discuss the disparity between the Libyan event and the original 9/11. How surprising. We've heard nothing but Benghazi since Mitt Romney tried to politicize the tragedy during the election. But anyone who questions 9/11 is automatically a "conspiracy theorist", even though the official version of events is full of errors, omissions, and faulty science.

Now, pay attention:

Floridatexan wrote:
So no one wants to admit nor discuss the disparity between the Libyan event and the original 9/11. How surprising. We've heard nothing but Benghazi since Mitt Romney tried to politicize the tragedy during the election. But anyone who questions 9/11 is automatically a "conspiracy theorist", even though the official version of events is full of errors, omissions, and faulty science.

Now, pay attention:

Um, this thread is about Benghazi....

So, conspiracy theorist, if you are so sure there are "errors, omissions, and lies" concerning 9/11 how come your hero BHO hasn't gotten to the bottom of the event? After all, he has been in charge for 5 years - surely that's enough time to root out all the evil and intentional cover ups, etc.

Oh wait, he is too busy covering up his teams shenanigans post-Benghazi. You know - current events....

Sal

Sal

What exactly has been covered up, and to what end?

Sal wrote:What exactly has been covered up, and to what end?

Sleep

I see you fell asleep again. Too bad for you.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

Sleep

Nope.

I am aware of all the facts that have been publicly released regarding this affair.

I can see no evidence of any coverup, and no rational or logical explanation of why there would be any need for a coverup.

But, then I'm not easily hypnotized by the drone of the rightwing Wurlitzer of outrage.

You know how they gin up a sense that something must be very wrong with an avalanche of "questions" that lead to no logical conclusion, but leave the impression that there is a coverup.

This whole conspiracy theory is just a mash of allegations with no conceivable motive.

There is no there there.

Why won't you spell out in exact detail precisely what was covered up, by whom, and to what end?

Is it because you're afraid I'll ridicule your asinine fantasy.

Because I can assure you, I will.

Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:

Sleep

Nope.

Why won't you spell out in exact detail precisely what was covered up, by whom, and to what end?

Because I can assure you, I will.

The information is there if you are willing to read it, and no you are wrong - this is no "right wing" crapola, it's a bipartisan deal now. But go ahead and ridicule away - when something doesn't fit whatever your little agenda might be that's your first recourse. So predictable and funny....

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

Because I can assure you, I will.[/font]

The information is there if you are willing to read it, and no you are wrong - this is no "right wing" crapola, it's a bipartisan deal now. But go ahead and ridicule away - when something doesn't fit whatever your little agenda might be that's your first recourse. So predictable and funny....[/quote]

I'll take that as a "yes".

lol

Nothing matters... we get it. I wonder what Obama was doing? Not that it matters... lol.

Sal

Sal

Was General David Petraeus in on this coverup?

Cause it seems like he woulda had to've been.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum