Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part.

+3
Margin Call
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Aw come on babies are so cute and helpless and their first interaction with the world outside the womb is to have their brains sucked out ?...sounds like first class AAA terrorism to me....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

let's ask a victim..Malachi what he thinks......

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 4/21/2013, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well he would probably say why didn't you keep your legs closed mom....I never asked to be conceived. Sure would have liked to see one of them butterflies mom or hear a robin sing. Maybe smell a rose or lavender...wow wouldn't that be great....Love to feel the warmth of being held and taste the sweet milk from your breasts mom. Or have daddy blow motorboat on my belly and make me laugh...I would have loved to laugh mom.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“On the last day of testimony before the prosecution rests in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a former worker at Gosnell’s clinic testified that she saw one late-term baby who survived an abortion ‘swimming’ in a toilet and ‘trying to get out,’” CNS News reported Thursday.

bluemoon wrote:Islam is the only religion that brainwashes its followers into killing others.

That's a quote from pacedog. Tell that to the abortion clinic doctors and nurses that have been murdered by Christian fanatics.

You come on here calling people baby killers all the time man. A real baby killer would be someone that deserved to die. Your religion has brainwashed you into believing pro-choicers are all murderers at heart.

Don't tell me you haven't been brainwashed because if you haven't and you just cultivated that thinking on your own, you are one very sick individual.

Apples to oranges and at least Christians condemned the actions of those people. Muslims, not so much.

Want to compare body counts? Islamists lead the way unless you count abortion docs like the one currently on trial. BTW, I would bet you'd be the first person to throw someone under the bus for animal maltreatment, but could care less about an unborn child.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:“On the last day of testimony before the prosecution rests in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a former worker at Gosnell’s clinic testified that she saw one late-term baby who survived an abortion ‘swimming’ in a toilet and ‘trying to get out,’” CNS News reported Thursday.

Now that's some horseshit there!

No one has said the abortion clinic doctor who is on trial right now is not a murderer. His coworkers have testified that he is.
The difference in you and me, Pacedog, is that you consider a zygote an unborn baby and I do not. It is your religion that has taught you that. It is religious organizations today that have spurred the fanatical hatred of women who choose not to go through an unwanted pregnancy.
They are as fanatical on that issue as Muslims are about burning the Koran.

As for animal mistreatment, Pacedog, animals who are mistreated have to have already been born. They're living creatures, there's no doubt about that. Yes, I would throw somebody "under the bus" for mistreating an animal. I have ended friendships when I saw a friend mistreat an animal.
Religion taught you there is a difference in humans and animals. I happen to think a lot of dogs have better hearts than a lot of humans do.

As long as we are going to use subjective beliefs as to when life starts or is viable or is protected by rights... including the right to life. I'd like to pick the time at which a human being becomes self-sufficient. There... I think we're making progress here.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

pretty sure planes hit the towers but something totally different hit the Pentagon.....

Are you aware that there are lots of tourists in D.C.? And that lots of them were taking pictures on September 11, 2011.
Lots of tourists were carrying film and digital still cameras and video cameras and many were carrying cell phone cameras even back then.
If you were the high echelon of the "conspirators", don't you think you would have known that fact better than anyone? And wouldn't you be a little bit worried that one or more of those cameras would capture an image of that missile (or anything else other than an airliner)? And that once that happens the whole world would immediately know that something other than the airliner was hitting the Pentagon. And that when the whole world knew that it was something other than the airliner, the whole world would then know the whole thing is a total fraud? Because once you've told the world it was Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon, you would of course know there is then absolutely no way to explain why it wasn't Flight 77. And then your ass is grass.

And if you were the high echelon of the "conspirators", you would know your other option is just to use the airliner you already have control of and fly it into the Penagon. And accomplish exactly the same thing by doing so that a missile or anything else would do. Except when you use the airliner, you are eliminating all of the risk of the whole plot being exposed which is what would come with using anything other than the airliner. Especially a fucking "missile"?

So why in the name of sense would anyone choose not to use the airliner and instead use something else?

Also, how do you explain that the pattern of the light poles which were knocked down exactly matches the wingspan of a 757? How did they fake that?

Also, how do you explain all the witnesses who reported they saw the airliner with their own eyes? (are they all illuminatti agents too).

Also, how do you explain the American Airlines 757 wreckage found inside the building?

Also, how do you explain that remains of almost all the passengers and crew of Flight 77 were found inside the building? (were all those forensics people and others who told us that illuminati agents too?)

Also, if it wasn't Flight 77, what wild conspiracy theory attempts to explain what happened to Flight 77?

Last edited by Bob on 4/22/2013, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

pretty sure planes hit the towers but something totally different hit the Pentagon.....

Are you aware that there are lots of tourists in D.C.? And that lots of them were taking pictures on September 11, 2011.
Lots of tourists were carrying film and digital still cameras and video cameras and many were carrying cell phone cameras even back then.
If you were the high echelon of the "conspirators", don't you think you would have known that fact better than anyone? And wouldn't you be a little bit worried that one or more of those cameras would capture an image of that missile (or anything else other than an airliner)? And that once that happens the whole world would immediately know that something other than the airliner was hitting the Pentagon. And that when the whole world knew that it was something other than the airliner, the whole world would then know the whole thing is a total fraud? Because once you've told the world it was Flight 77 that hit the airliner, you would of course know there is then absolutely no way to explain why it wasn't Flight 77. And then your ass is grass.

And if you were the high echelon of the "conspirators", you would know that your option is to just go ahead and fly the fucking airliner you already have control over into the fucking building? And accomplish exactly the same thing by doing so that a missile or anything else would do. Except when you use the airliner, you are eliminating all of the risk of the whole plot being exposed which is what would come with using anything other than the airliner. Especially a fucking "missile"?

So why in the name of sense would anyone choose not to use the airliner and instead use something else?

Also, how do you explain that the pattern of the light poles which were knocked down exactly matches the wingspan of a 757? How did they fake that?

Also, how do you explain all the witnesses who reported they saw the airliner with their own eyes? (are they all illuminatti agents too).

Also, how do you explain the American Airlines 757 wreckage found inside the building?

Also, how do you explain that remains of almost all the passengers and crew of Flight 77 were found inside the building? (were all those forensics people and others who told us that illuminati agents too?)

Also, if it wasn't Flight 77, what wild conspiracy theory attempts to explain what happened to Flight 77?

Bob, I'm curious . . . . . . with the energy you expend trying to demand rational thought, does it ever make you just exhausted??? I love reading your rants when it's obvious you are frustrated but you seem to be like that energizer bunny and come right back with even more energy . . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:
Bob, I'm curious . . . . . . with the energy you expend trying to demand rational thought, does it ever make you just exhausted??? I love reading your rants when it's obvious you are frustrated but you seem to be like that energizer bunny and come right back with even more energy . . . .

I find it to be so fascinating when these folks continue to advocate something which is so obviously and so absolutely and totally implausible.
I love how they just ignore the fact that it's laughably implausible and keep right on with it.
I love how these pied pipers of conspiracy can keep and hold such a large audience.
I love how the whole thing parallels the radio and tv evangelist types. Who also manipulate large audiences with utter bullshit.

I love everything about it. When teo went away for a while I was in withdrawals. lol

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:
knothead wrote:

I find it to be so fascinating when these folks continue to advocate something which is so obviously and so absolutely and totally implausible.
I love how they just ignore the fact that it's laughably implausible and keep right on with it.
I love how these pied pipers of conspiracy can keep and hold such a large audience.
I love how the whole thing parallels the radio and tv evangelist types. Who also manipulate large audiences with utter bullshit.

I love everything about it. When teo went away for a while I was in withdrawals. lol

You have my sympathy Bob . . . and as for the conspiracy theorists you will never turn them around but you will never be bored and neither will I. Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:
as for the conspiracy theorists you will never turn them around but you will never be bored and neither will I. Very Happy

that's it right there. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
knothead wrote:
as for the conspiracy theorists you will never turn them around but you will never be bored and neither will I. Very Happy

that's it right there. lol

Shill for the devil...that's Bob. Twisted Evil

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part. - Page 2 Extern10

Sumthins fishy....

24 years old. happily married with a kid. daughter. 3 years old. does workouts. likes camping and boxing. taking pictures of his happiness and posting it on social sites. like me and you.

Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part. - Page 2 Images10

How about this dude, TEO, Ted Bundy. He doesn't like a murderer of over 30 women. Looks are deceiving.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part. - Page 2 Extern10

Sumthins fishy....

24 years old. happily married with a kid. daughter. 3 years old. does workouts. likes camping and boxing. taking pictures of his happiness and posting it on social sites. like me and you.

Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part. - Page 2 Images10

How about this dude, TEO, Ted Bundy. He doesn't like a murderer of over 30 women. Looks are deceiving.

Yeah he looks like a politician....

Sal

Sal

A big part of the problem is we don't have a press that is willing to ask the tough questions and challenge the authorities.

The 24/7 cable news driven media is all too happy to take whatever official line that comes from the authorities and run with it.

When the general public is left with contradictions and loose ends, conspiracy theories spring up like weeds.

Why isn't the press clamoring to see the video of the surviving suspect placing his bag on the ground and moving away?

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:A big part of the problem is we don't have a press that is willing to ask the tough questions and challenge the authorities.

The 24/7 cable news driven media is all too happy to take whatever official line that comes from the authorities and run with it.

When the general public is left with contradictions and loose ends, conspiracy theories spring up like weeds.

Why isn't the press clamoring to see the video of the surviving suspect placing his bag on the ground and moving away?

Sal, my guess (I am no lawyer) would be first and foremost the dissemination of such material would/could create a bias in the juror pool and change what is a slam dunk into a guaranteed appeal. The release of information must pass that test . . . . . a person's right to a fair trial vs. freedom of the press . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I heard they are releasing.that video when they release the video from the pentagon on 911.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By far the most perplexing thing about this whole incident is how absolutely nothing we've learned about the 19 year old can explain why he did this.
I don't doubt that he did it because there is so much evidence that he's one of the two perps. But I cannot reconcile who he was with someone who could be brainwashed into wanting to blow up so many people.
I have no problem understanding how it happened to the older brother.
But I cannot understand how the older brother could convince this person to do it. Not when he seems so well adjusted to American society.

That's what makes this by far be the scariest terrorist incident we've ever had. Because it's telling us that if this kid can do it virtually anyone can.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:A big part of the problem is we don't have a press that is willing to ask the tough questions and challenge the authorities.

Sal, my guess (I am no lawyer) would be first and foremost the dissemination of such material would/could create a bias in the juror pool and change what is a slam dunk into a guaranteed appeal. The release of information must pass that test . . . . . a person's right to a fair trial vs. freedom of the press . . . .

They would not even have released the surveilliance photos they did release if they didn't need to do so to help with the apprehension.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:By far the most perplexing thing about this whole incident is how absolutely nothing we've learned about the 19 year old can explain why he did this.
I don't doubt that he did it because there is so much evidence that he's one of the two perps. But I cannot reconcile who he was with someone who could be brainwashed into wanting to blow up so many people.
I have no problem understanding how it happened to the older brother.
But I cannot understand how the older brother could convince this person to do it. Not when he seems so well adjusted to American society.

That's what makes this by far be the scariest terrorist incident we've ever had. Because it's telling us that if this kid can do it virtually anyone can.

Having grown up with an older brother I can tell you, it is conceivable that the younger one could easily have been influenced by his 'big' brother. Now this is an extreme example if that is true but still . . . . an older brother, in some cases, exercise extraordinary influence over a much younger sibling. I thought my big brother could do no wrong . . . . period . . . . except convince me to eat a raw oyster and receive $20! That's true . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum