Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part.

+3
Margin Call
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part. Extern10

Sumthins fishy....

24 years old. happily married with a kid. daughter. 3 years old. does workouts. likes camping and boxing. taking pictures of his happiness and posting it on social sites. like me and you.

Do you think they made a mistake?

Here's the problem.

You think you can tell a terrorist by what they look like.

Here's what makes the bombings so despicable.

These two brothers have lived in the US for years and should know by now that not all Americans hate every member of their religion. They should have had American friends and should not want to do the thing they did.

Religion drives some people insane. That's what happened in this case.

2seaoat

Nope.....he had a domestic conviction.....it was interfering with his citizenship, and it interfered with his golden gloves.......his life was totally turned upside down after the conviction......but again....bits and pieces and no real reporting on facts.....need to get more information, and it is like pulling teeth to get facts.

So he blows up innocent people because he had a domestic conviction and his brother helped too? I don't think so.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I just don't see him dragging his brother into the fire with him...Doesn't add up.

I don't think so either. He listened on the internet to one too many fundamentalist Muslim clerics. He should have known better after living in America so long.

The older brother claimed online that he had no American friends, not a single one. Yet people have been coming out of the woodwork saying they knew him and what a nice guy he was.
He was brainwashed by his religion. That's what happens when you believe too strongly and believe everyone else is damned. Islam isn't the only religion that it can happen to.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

that is another reason I am a "Truther". The supposed hijackers on 911 were whorin, drinkin, naked women watchin bar hoppers according to people in the town where they lived while NOT learning how to fly a Cessna....Not exactly religious fanatics chasin the 72 virgins in the afterlife......

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I just don't see him dragging his brother into the fire with him...Doesn't add up.

At his core he was probably a coward... that's the sort of thing one would do... not to mention killing innocents.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:that is another reason I am a "Truther". The supposed hijackers on 911 were whorin, drinkin, naked women watchin bar hoppers according to people in the town where they lived while NOT learning how to fly a Cessna....Not exactly religious fanatics chasin the 72 virgins in the afterlife......

That's no surprise to me either.

I'm not sure "Truther" is a good label for what conspiracy theorists are. It is sensible to wonder if Oswald acted alone when he shot Kennedy, but it's insanity to doubt that passenger planes flew into the twin towers.

I'm sorry but that's my opinion.

2seaoat

So he blows up innocent people because he had a domestic conviction and his brother helped too? I don't think so.

Gee....who said that. My comment was in response to this attempt to make his life seem happy and full......it was not. Now what made him blow up people......that is for someone else to answer.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bluemoon wrote:I'm not sure "Truther" is a good label for what conspiracy theorists are. It is sensible to wonder if Oswald acted alone when he shot Kennedy, but it's insanity to doubt that passenger planes flew into the twin towers.

I'm sorry but that's my opinion.

pretty sure planes hit the towers but something totally different hit the Pentagon.....

Never be sorry for what you believe unless you know it's a lie...

[quote="bluemoon"]The older brother claimed online that he had no American friends, not a single one. Yet people have been coming out of the woodwork saying they knew him and what a nice guy he was.
He was brainwashed by his religion. That's what happens when you believe too strongly and believe everyone else is damned. Islam isn't the only religion that it can happen to.[/quote

Islam is the only religion that brainwashes its followers into killing others.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part. Extern10

Sumthins fishy....

24 years old. happily married with a kid. daughter. 3 years old. does workouts. likes camping and boxing. taking pictures of his happiness and posting it on social sites. like me and you.

Bin Laden had a family too as did other terrorists.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part. Md-and10

This photograph, taken from a surveillance camera in Boston and posted on Twitter, shows one of the suspects of the Boston Marathon bombing in the same frame with a boy who appears to be 8-year-old Martin Richard, who was killed in one of the blasts. The circle at bottom right appears to be a backpack or a package.

The circle at the bottom appears to be the leg and shoe of the girl who is leaning on the rail. It even includes the Nike swish.
I'm sure this is not the only evidence they have in the bombings.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

perhaps because it was a drill these patsies thought they were operatives for the FBI setting down a smoke bomb to make the drill more realistic?....We will probably never know and those that do know and might tell will have helicopter accidents real soon...

Oh Good God.
It's hopeless.

Some people like sudoku... some crossword puzzles... it doesn't seem that strange. It can make for interesting debate.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:that is another reason I am a "Truther". The supposed hijackers on 911 were whorin, drinkin, naked women watchin bar hoppers according to people in the town where they lived while NOT learning how to fly a Cessna....Not exactly religious fanatics chasin the 72 virgins in the afterlife......

Those religious fanatics are most always hypocrites anyway.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:

Those religious fanatics are most always hypocrites anyway.

yeah but not the day before they go to meet Allah.

Margin Call

Margin Call

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sumthins fishy....

This guy is a genius. Doesn't look the part either. Must be an FBI coverup.

Really THIS guy is a terrorist ?...doesn't look the part. Stephen-hawking

Islam is the only religion that brainwashes its followers into killing others.

That's a quote from pacedog. Tell that to the abortion clinic doctors and nurses that have been murdered by Christian fanatics.

You come on here calling people baby killers all the time man. A real baby killer would be someone that deserved to die. Your religion has brainwashed you into believing pro-choicers are all murderers at heart.

Don't tell me you haven't been brainwashed because if you haven't and you just cultivated that thinking on your own, you are one very sick individual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum