Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Boehner needs to go! He's a drunk,corrupt and cheats on his wife!

+4
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Markle

Markle

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
newswatcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:did you feel that way about Ted kennedy?

Remember when the excuse/rationalization/defense for former president Clinton was that he was able to compartmentalize his private and professional lives...now suddenly those that defended and excused are qiuck to blame others that have done the same things?...Far as known Speaker Boehner hasn't committed perjury about anything has he?...If he lies under oath during an investigation then so be it he's another law breaker that is sworn to uphold the laws and yet has no self control do do so...

He's a drunk that is third in command. A little worse than lying about an affair.[/quote]

Unlike, of course, the "sterling" reputation of former President William Jefferson Clinton.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:
2seaoat wrote:That's dangerous and a dereliction of his duty.

Some of the best leaders I know have been drunk, cheated, and lied........I am simply a fan of US Grant......and he smoked cigars on top of all the other vices......we sanitize this world.....at least our leaders are not raping, pillaging, and burning.......just for kicks.......history has seen much worse than John.......I would drink too if I had to deal with his crazy caucus.

There was a bunch of Iranians who didn't care too much for shrubs Shock-n-Awe war crime.. A lot of innocent civilians were killed for profits..

As you know, fewer innocent civilians were killed during the Iraqi War than were killed under the tyrannical rein of Saddam Hussein.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

Some of the best leaders I know have been drunk, cheated, and lied........I am simply a fan of US Grant......and he smoked cigars on top of all the other vices......we sanitize this world.....at least our leaders are not raping, pillaging, and burning.......just for kicks.......history has seen much worse than John.......I would drink too if I had to deal with his crazy caucus.

Politicians can cheat, drink, and smoke all they want as long as they retain the ability to do their jobs, as far as I'm concerned.

The problem with Boehner is he drinks to excess and passes out every night.

Exactly how do you know that? Rumors? Propaganda mill? Leftist media outlets? Please tell us your direct knowledge.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t4728-is-john-boehner-drunk-24-7

Do your own research.

Crazy libruls like Bob Ney, Mike Savage, Joe Scarborough, and Sean Hannity have even commented on the lush.

It's common knowledge.

pffft... chase him out of office for all I care. But don't pretend it isn't an agenda. Reid and Pelosi are just as inept sober.

When I tried to look up any info on this I found that it was all just par for the course.. they're all a bunch of drunks..

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:The problem with Boehner is that he's unavailable from around 6pm until whenever he regains consciousness every single night.

That comes from multiple sources from both sides of the aisle.

That's dangerous and a dereliction of his duty.

Great, then please show us your reliable source and link.

Why Boehner needs to go! He's a drunk,corrupt and cheats on his wife! - Page 2 AlcoholandSmoking

That article is three years old and Obama has quit smoking.

[quote="Markle"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Remember when the excuse/rationalization/defense for former president Clinton was that he was able to compartmentalize his private and professional lives...now suddenly those that defended and excused are qiuck to blame others that have done the same things?...Far as known Speaker Boehner hasn't committed perjury about anything has he?...If he lies under oath during an investigation then so be it he's another law breaker that is sworn to uphold the laws and yet has no self control do do so...

He's a drunk that is third in command. A little worse than lying about an affair.[/quote]

Unlike, of course, the "sterling" reputation of former President William Jefferson Clinton.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

What does any of that have to do w/ Bohner being a drunk who is in office now? Are you trying to justify his drinking?

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:pffft... chase him out of office for all I care. But don't pretend it isn't an agenda. Reid and Pelosi are just as inept sober.

LOL. I don't care who you are....that's funny! LOL cheers

Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

He's a drunk that is third in command. A little worse than lying about an affair.

We had a DINGBATTED BROOMRIDER that was 3rd in command before him and if I remember anything about Tip O'Neill, it was the big red, bulbous orb of a nose he had because of his drinking issues.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

He's a drunk that is third in command. A little worse than lying about an affair.

We had a DINGBATTED BROOMRIDER that was 3rd in command before him and if I remember anything about Tip O'Neill, it was the big red, bulbous orb of a nose he had because of his drinking issues.

It's kinda cynical to defend your alcoholic by pointing out that he replaced another alcoholic from the other team.

But if he is ever diagnosed as such, it will follow him in his personal inventory of stuff. Medical records, etc....

William wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

It's kinda cynical to defend your alcoholic by pointing out that he replaced another alcoholic from the other team.

But if he is ever diagnosed as such, it will follow him in his personal inventory of stuff. Medical records, etc....

Nothing against you fellow poster, just pointing out the hypocrisy of her statement.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Nothing against you fellow poster, just pointing out the hypocrisy of her statement.

I think of it as inclusive...my man, your man....no matter what his politics my be, they share a common sickness: addiction.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Tip O'Neill is not third in command now, is he? So it's ok that Boehner is a drunk cuase years ago the Dems had a drunk SOH,right? You're just a brilliant man,PD.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Tip O'Neill is not third in command now, is he? So it's ok that Boehner is a drunk cuase years ago the Dems had a drunk SOH,right? You're just a brilliant man,PD.

Uh, ma'am, did you read the post? He WAS third in command for many years....many and the guy brought the HOR into session drunk many a day.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

Politicians can cheat, drink, and smoke all they want as long as they retain the ability to do their jobs, as far as I'm concerned.

The problem with Boehner is he drinks to excess and passes out every night.

Exactly how do you know that? Rumors? Propaganda mill? Leftist media outlets? Please tell us your direct knowledge.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t4728-is-john-boehner-drunk-24-7

Do your own research.

Crazy libruls like Bob Ney, Mike Savage, Joe Scarborough, and Sean Hannity have even commented on the lush.

It's common knowledge.

Show us the link to a reliable source for each individual you cited. Thank you!

Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Proof that he is a 'drunk'?.....Has he committed 'perjury' under oath?...The content of the perjury is unimportant...once you are under oath and lie then it's different...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

When asked to find or provide proof......silence....Find it hard to believe that if this were in any way truthful the MSM would be going crazy but maybe 'nightmare' heard another voice...

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

When asked to find or provide proof......silence....Find it hard to believe that if this were in any way truthful the MSM would be going crazy but maybe 'nightmare' heard another voice...

http://www.examiner.com/article/scarborough-house-minority-leader-john-boehner-a-lazy-drunk-video

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/46773

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2010/03/22/was-boehner-drunk-during-his-shame-on-you-speech-before-health-care-vote/

Dreamsglore wrote:

http://www.examiner.com/article/scarborough-house-minority-leader-john-boehner-a-lazy-drunk-video

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2010/03/22/was-boehner-drunk-during-his-shame-on-you-speech-before-health-care-vote/

I can't believe you are quoting the QUITTER Joe Scarborough.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Would that be the same kind of quitter Sarah Palin is?

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Sarah didn't cost her state the amount of money Joe cost NW Florida all because he couldn't do just ONE more year of his TWO year term.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

There's one thing she will never willingly quit.

Taking advantage of gullible half witted folk.

I feel bad for all the Palin true believers who forked over their hard-won cash only to now find that the vast majority of it went into consultants’ coffers. It’s a reminder of Eric Hoffer’s immortal line that “Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/29/palin-s-sarahpac-embarrassment-consultants-are-cashing-in.html

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Sarah didn't cost her state the amount of money Joe cost NW Florida all because he couldn't do just ONE more year of his TWO year term.

What money? Reelection costs?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

All opinion pieces by Progressive sources. Keep trying.

Markle

Markle

Frankly I don't know how they're not all alcoholics. Every night there's a party of some sort. President Barack Hussein Obama was warned by his doctors to cut down on the booze.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum