Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Boehner needs to go! He's a drunk,corrupt and cheats on his wife!

+4
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

http://freedombunker.com/2012/12/06/why-boehner-needs-to-go-hes-a-drunk-corrupt-and-cheats-on-his-wife/

did you feel that way about Ted kennedy?

Chrissy wrote:did you feel that way about Ted kennedy?

Yup! Jesse Jackson and Blago too.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Yup! Jesse Jackson and Blago too.

good to hear that.

no arguments from me. carry on

Remember when the excuse/rationalization/defense for former president Clinton was that he was able to compartmentalize his private and professional lives...now suddenly those that defended and excused are qiuck to blame others that have done the same things?...Far as known Speaker Boehner hasn't committed perjury about anything has he?...If he lies under oath during an investigation then so be it he's another law breaker that is sworn to uphold the laws and yet has no self control do do so...

newswatcher wrote:

Remember when the excuse/rationalization/defense for former president Clinton was that he was able to compartmentalize his private and professional lives...now suddenly those that defended and excused are qiuck to blame others that have done the same things?...Far as known Speaker Boehner hasn't committed perjury about anything has he?...If he lies under oath during an investigation then so be it he's another law breaker that is sworn to uphold the laws and yet has no self control do do so...

Yes, you have a very valid point.

This is just more of that double standard isn't it from the left?

newswatcher wrote:

He's a drunk that is third in command. A little worse than lying about an affair.

Sal

Sal

The problem with Boehner is that he's unavailable from around 6pm until whenever he regains consciousness every single night.

That comes from multiple sources from both sides of the aisle.

That's dangerous and a dereliction of his duty.

PkrBum wrote:pfffft

Absolutely. Who are we to expect more from a fucking actress than we do of the SOH...?

It does not matter that a perpetual fog engulfs his sense of reasoning.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

binac wrote:
PkrBum wrote:pfffft

Absolutely. Who are we to expect more from a fucking actress than we do of the SOH...?

It does not matter that a perpetual fog engulfs his sense of reasoning.

I think instead of referring to Boehner as "Speaker Boehner," we should just call him the "CSOH."

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 3/30/2013, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Some of the best leaders I know have been drunk, cheated, and lied........I am simply a fan of US Grant......and he smoked cigars on top of all the other vices......we sanitize this world.....at least our leaders are not raping, pillaging, and burning.......just for kicks.......history has seen much worse than John.......I would drink too if I had to deal with his crazy caucus.

2seaoat wrote:That's dangerous and a dereliction of his duty.

Some of the best leaders I know have been drunk, cheated, and lied........I am simply a fan of US Grant......and he smoked cigars on top of all the other vices......we sanitize this world.....at least our leaders are not raping, pillaging, and burning.......just for kicks.......history has seen much worse than John.......I would drink too if I had to deal with his crazy caucus.

There was a bunch of Iranians who didn't care too much for shrubs Shock-n-Awe war crime.. A lot of innocent civilians were killed for profits..

Lurch wrote:

There was a bunch of Iranians who didn't care too much for shrubs Shock-n-Awe war crime.. A lot of innocent civilians were killed for profits..

Move to iran.. we really don't give a shit.

Sal

Sal

Politicians can cheat, drink, and smoke all they want as long as they retain the ability to do their jobs, as far as I'm concerned.

The problem with Boehner is he drinks to excess and passes out every night.

Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I don't give a fuck what you think.. You're just a stupid bitch who likes palin ..you really prove the saying "An Idiot is a genius to another Idiot"..

Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I don't give a fuck what you think.. You're just a stupid bitch who likes palin ..you really prove the saying "An Idiot is a genius to another Idiot"..

oh boo hoo, did I get your poor little brain cell excited LOL

You seem so upset about the Iranians. don't you think you should go over and tend to them you poor dead beat POS. I do

Sal wrote:

Politicians can cheat, drink, and smoke all they want as long as they retain the ability to do their jobs, as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly how do you know that? Rumors? Propaganda mill? Leftist media outlets? Please tell us your direct knowledge.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t4728-is-john-boehner-drunk-24-7

Last edited by PkrBum on 3/30/2013, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Regurgitation)

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

Exactly how do you know that? Rumors? Propaganda mill? Leftist media outlets? Please tell us your direct knowledge.

I wasn't an alcoholic until I said it out loud. Before that I was just another dude who drank a little more than he should.

If he sought help, how would it look to his minions and constituents...?

Would his career survive if he admitted he was not functioning as he should, and needed rehab in order to better represent his peeps...?

He could be for all I know directly... I've seen a few vids of speeches at evening events where he appeared to be drunk. I have no way of knowing any more than anyone else on this forum. He doesn't seem to be impaired during sessions.

What I do know is that the outlets that sal and flatex use have continually beat this drum... a google search turns up tens of thousands of related articles. Even here the same people parrot the message with regulatory. Why? They would never support him anyway... either they are paid shills like markle is accused of being or they are useful idiots.

I don't particularly care for him either... but speculation is just polite propaganda.

PkrBum wrote:He could be for all I know directly... I've seen a few vids of speeches at evening events where he appeared to be drunk. I have no way of knowing any more than anyone else on this forum. He doesn't seem to be impaired during sessions.

What I do know is that the outlets that sal and flatex use have continually beat this drum... a google search turns up tens of thousands of related articles. Even here the same people parrot the message with regulatory. Why? They would never support him anyway... either they are paid shills like markle is accused of being or they are useful idiots.

I don't particularly care for him either... but speculation is just polite propaganda.

Sorta like birtherism, huh...?

Or the insipid usage of cowh to refer to Pres. Obama.

The right lane of the information super highway is littered w/ debunked speculation.

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

You can look at Boehner and tell he's a drunk. He's been drunk on the house floor many times giving his speeches. Why do you think he weeps all the time?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The problem with Boehner is that he's unavailable from around 6pm until whenever he regains consciousness every single night.

That comes from multiple sources from both sides of the aisle.

Great, then please show us your reliable source and link.

Why Boehner needs to go! He's a drunk,corrupt and cheats on his wife! AlcoholandSmoking

Yella

Yella

newswatcher wrote:

Well, he IS a politician and they all lie. He has probably been lying all of his career.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Markle

Markle

Except for President William Jefferson Clinton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum