Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drunk guy flying..........

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Drunk guy flying.......... 9/27/2012, 11:19 pm

2Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/27/2012, 11:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Kool...I don't know much about planes but I had a friend with one like that called a citaborca which is Acrobatic spelled backwards...it was an amazing plane to watch fly....

3Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/27/2012, 11:36 pm

4Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/27/2012, 11:40 pm

5Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 2:16 pm

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Kool...I don't know much about planes but I had a friend with one like that called a citaborca which is Acrobatic spelled backwards...it was an amazing plane to watch fly....

Not to nitpik but it's Citabria....airbatic spelled backwards. Built by Bellanca aviation. They also made another high wing aerobatic capable aircraft called the Decathalon. just sayin

6Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 2:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Kool...I don't know much about planes but I had a friend with one like that called a citaborca which is Acrobatic spelled backwards...it was an amazing plane to watch fly....

Not to nitpik but it's Citabria....airbatic spelled backwards. Built by Bellanca aviation. They also made another high wing aerobatic capable aircraft called the Decathalon. just sayin

Thanks it's been 30 years so I am a little past my recall date...I knew it was something to do with acrobatics so I just spelled it backwards ..anyway I wouldn't have felt right if someone didn't call me on it...I will be watching every word you say from now on....muhahahaha

7Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 2:54 pm

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Thanks it's been 30 years so I am a little past my recall date...I knew it was something to do with acrobatics so I just spelled it backwards ..anyway I wouldn't have felt right if someone didn't call me on it...I will be watching every word you say from now on....muhahahaha

LOL. The only reason that I knew that is I have it in the radio control version as well as a T-28 Trojan and a Piper Super Cub. Very fun to fly

8Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 3:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:

LOL. The only reason that I knew that is I have it in the radio control version as well as a T-28 Trojan and a Piper Super Cub. Very fun to fly

Do you ever fly at Spencerfield ? I have seen some RC competitions out there.

9Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 3:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I think that was really an act, and the "drunk guy" was a skilled aviator doing all of that crap. A real drunk would have crashed that airplane. You can't do that kind of stuff by accident and live.

Back in 1989, someone gave me an article from an aviation safety magazine. This article talked about a couple taking off in a small airplane late an night from the airport in Lake Havasu City, AZ. It was seen to fly erratically at low altitude after takeoff, and a short time later impacted into the face of a cliff not far fropm the airport. Postmortem examination of the pilot (male) and his female passenger revealed each had a BAC of over 2.0. The article went on to say: "...based on the position of the bodies in the wreckage and certain injuries to the pilot, the passenger was giving him oral sex at the moment of impact...."

Here is a video of a man who bought a helicopter, then decided to give himself lessons on how to fly it:

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 3:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I think that was really an act, and the "drunk guy" was a skilled aviator doing all of that crap. A real drunk would have crashed that airplane. You can't do that kind of stuff by accident and live.

Back in 1989, someone gave me an article from an aviation safety magazine. This article talked about a couple taking off in a small airplane late an night from the airport in Lake Havasu City, AZ. It was seen to fly erratically at low altitude after takeoff, and a short time later impacted into the face of a cliff not far fropm the airport. Postmortem examination of the pilot (male) and his female passenger revealed each had a BAC of over 2.0. The article went on to say: "...based on the position of the bodies in the wreckage and certain injuries to the pilot, the passenger was giving him oral sex at the moment of impact...."

Here is a video of a man who bought a helicopter, then decided to give himself lessons on how to fly it:

Yeah the drunk flying was an expert flyer.. This idiot in the helo was just an example of a story a guy told me in a sauna in Chicago.

There had been a lot of crashes of private planes and I found myself sitting among a bunch of professional pilots and I asked them why are all these private planes crashing. To a man they gave me the same unexpected answer........DOCTORS, then they explained that doctors can afford very complicated and expensive planes but don't do the seat time to be proficient at it. First time there's a problem down they go. They even had a plane nicknamed the forked tail doctor killer they laughed about...Doctors they said think that because they are smart and educated it just transfers into everything else...

11Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 4:58 pm

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:

No, I used to fly em at the helicopter field that was made into milestone subdivision. My property is ten acres so I fly em here at home now. I got a camera last month that you can attach to the plane and do aerial videos.

12Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 5:06 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:

No, I used to fly em at the helicopter field that was made into milestone subdivision. My property is ten acres so I fly em here at home now. I got a camera last month that you can attach to the plane and do aerial videos.

Post some youtubers...I got one of those cameras for my motorcycle helmet...

13Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 9:42 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I logged about 1,600 flight hours at Spencer Field as an insructor pilot with HT-8 between 1981 and 1984. It was the most enjoyable job I ever had.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

14Drunk guy flying.......... Empty Re: Drunk guy flying.......... 9/28/2012, 11:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I logged about 1,600 flight hours at Spencer Field as an insructor pilot with HT-8 between 1981 and 1984. It was the most enjoyable job I ever had.

I was living in a little house right across the road from the field for most of that time. I saw a couple of your whirlybirds flip on their side and saw one jet plane crash while I lived there. We got used to the noise of the choppers and didn't even notice it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum