Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be nice to Israel...

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 5:39 pm

W_T_M wrote:

My sister-in-law is Muslim. I assure you she's no more like the radical Imams than Jesus was like Attila.

How is your sister in law muslim? Is your brother muslim? muslim isnt a RACE.[/quote]

Chrissy, she didn't say her SIL is A Muslim.

She said she's Muslim, like in Catholic or Protestant.

I know several folk who are Muslim in their lifestyle and beliefs. And oddly enough, they are in 12 step programs. They are just as prone to developing addictions as anyone else, no matter what religion they self identify with.

I consider myself a Deist that leans toward Protestant. I used to be a Born Again Druid until I found out there is no such animal, and starting my own religion seemed a bit too involved with Bill.[/quote]

UMMMMMMMMMMM. she said her SIL is MUSLIM.

What part of that do you not understand?

MUSLIM is a RELIGION,its nOT a race.

maybe her SIL is middle eastern? and she is a dumb ass to associate the two?

either way, FT will have to clarify it if she has the guts.

she's prolly a damn muslim too.

27Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 5:55 pm

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

My sister-in-law is Muslim. I assure you she's no more like the radical Imams than Jesus was like Attila.

How is your sister in law muslim? Is your brother muslim? muslim isnt a RACE.

I know several folk who are Muslim in their lifestyle and beliefs. And oddly enough, they are in 12 step programs. They are just as prone to developing addictions as anyone else, no matter what religion they self identify with.

I consider myself a Deist that leans toward Protestant. I used to be a Born Again Druid until I found out there is no such animal, and starting my own religion seemed a bit too involved with Bill.[/quote]

she's prolly a damn muslim too. [/quote]

Chrissy, that's exactly what I meant.

Do you not realize there are a lot of American citizens who are also Muslin, and they are as lily white as the inside of a cue ball.

And her SIL's religion is none of your bidnes girl.

Last edited by W_T_M on 1/25/2013, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

28Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:06 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I consider myself a Deist that leans toward Protestant. I used to be a Born Again Druid until I found out there is no such animal, and starting my own religion seemed a bit too involved with Bill.

she's prolly a damn muslim too. [/quote]

Do you not realize their are a lot of American citizens who are also Muslin, and they are as lily white as the inside of a cue ball.

And her SIL's religion is none of your bidnes girl.[/quote]

hey killmesabe.... she is the one ho told me her sil was a muslin

muslins dont care much for lezos like me that should be enough to anger any red hot liberal Laughing

29Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:11 pm

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I consider myself a Deist that leans toward Protestant. I used to be a Born Again Druid until I found out there is no such animal, and starting my own religion seemed a bit too involved with Bill.

she's prolly a damn muslim too.

Do you not realize their are a lot of American citizens who are also Muslin, and they are as lily white as the inside of a cue ball.

And her SIL's religion is none of your bidnes girl.[/quote]

hey killmesabe.... she is the one ho told me her sil was a muslin

muslins dont care much for lezos like me that should be enough to anger any red hot liberal Laughing [/quote]

Neither do fundamentalist Christians, but hey....you seem okie dokie with them.

30Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:12 pm

Sal

Sal

This conversation makes no sense to me.

Why do you find it odd that FL's sister-in-law is Muslim, Chrissy.

I don't find that in the least bit odd.

But, one of my best friends from childhood is now a born again evangelical Baptist, which I find deeply disturbing.

lol

31Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:23 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We'll be nice to them so long as they don't push Netanyahu's not-so-brilliant scheme to attack Iran.

North Korea says it is planning to test another nuclear bomb. This will be their 3rd test. I don't understand why the neocons don't call for bombing North Korea--likely because they have a 1-million man army and Koreans are crazy-tough.

Actually, they aren't anywhere near developing the missile capability to deliver that warhead. Most barely get off the launch pad before they have to self-destruct them. They can't throw it to the United States.

However, what does Neocons not liking a NK test of a nuke and Israel's wanting to protect their nation from annihilation have to do with each other???

32Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:25 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:The only reason I care about israel is because I do not want to see Jesus holy ground built over by muslims with mosque everywhere.

You can call me an asshole, you normaly do. But I'm an honest asshole.

And because you're So religious too.. What a Face

I think you would be surprised at my inner love for God.

My personal quest is my own, it doesnt try to meet some idealogy of this sect of christians or this sect of whatever. Its all mine. And what I said is how I feel never the less.

eitherway, you may think you know me, but you dont.

If you don't try to meet some "idealogy" of this sect or another why do you care if a mosque is built on holy land?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I guess we should not point out that there are Mosques, Christian Churches, Orthodox Temples already in place in the "Holy Land".

It's not a nation teaming w/ Jews for Jesus as John Hagee presents it.

It's only the Muslims in the region who want to kill all of the Jews. Do you even know what the term "Jews for Jesus" represents or means? I doubt it.

33Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:27 pm

Lurch wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/24/tel-aviv-the-new-gay-travel-hotspot.html

Now I know why pd likes israel so much..

“Israeli men are our biggest natural resource when it comes to gay tourism.”

And do you have any personal experience to back up your claim? Always a gay joke when you actually have nothing to add to the thread. What grade were you in?

34Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey the bums tried to sink the Liberty and I am pretty sure they had a lot to do with bringing down the twin towers, plus they had the balls to make money off it....Naw They suck... Suspect

35Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey the bums tried to sink the Liberty and I am pretty sure they had a lot to do with bringing down the twin towers, plus they had the balls to make money off it....Naw They suck... Suspect

1 of 3 isn't bad. The Liberty was in the wrong place and the wrong time.

36Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey the bums tried to sink the Liberty and I am pretty sure they had a lot to do with bringing down the twin towers, plus they had the balls to make money off it....Naw They suck... Suspect

1 of 3 isn't bad. The Liberty was in the wrong place and the wrong time.

Bullshit you suck too.

37Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 6:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001
(IAP News)

38Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 7:01 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/24/tel-aviv-the-new-gay-travel-hotspot.html

And do you have any personal experience to back up your claim? Always a gay joke when you actually have nothing to add to the thread. What grade were you in?

Always a gay joke? Show me another one.. you didn't have shit on this thread to start with so anything added is a plus.. you do more name calling than anybody else on here so I don't mind takin a stab at you once in a while..

39Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 7:04 pm

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Always a gay joke? Show me another one.. you didn't have shit on this thread to start with so anything added is a plus.. you do more name calling than anybody else on here so I don't mind takin a stab at you once in a while..

You're the only person I call a RICHARDHEAD on any thread. The post you made was a gay joke. Are you a closet homosexual? Only people posting that others might be gay are those that are gay themselves.

40Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 7:09 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You're the only person I call a RICHARDHEAD on any thread. The post you made was a gay joke. Are you a closet homosexual? Only people posting that others might be gay are those that are gay themselves.

I guess that makes you a Dickhead..And a Libtard..

41Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 7:15 pm

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Whatever floats your boat weird boy.

42Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 8:41 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Whatever floats your boat weird boy.

Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 DSCN2724

43Be nice to Israel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 8:48 pm

Hey Fingerman!!! Errrrr stalker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum