Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isn't this nice!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Isn't this nice! Empty Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 9:53 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Long Daquari line causes massive brawl with thousands of dollars in damage.

2Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 10:01 am

2seaoat

I will give everybody three guesses why Joanie would never post the following video:

3Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 10:30 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I will give everybody three guesses why Joanie would never post the following video:

1. It happened last year, old news.
2. It is not a video showing the brawl, it'sa Fox news report.
3. The other video caused thousands of dollars worth of damage because of a long concession line.
4. I don't have any problem with Hell's Angles killing each other.

4Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 10:31 am

Sal

Sal

BPBB

5Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 10:44 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:BPBB
And destuctive?

6Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 10:51 am

2seaoat

Every video posted have a particular skew.......where one would think as a young girl somebody showed up at the Soul Train stage, and she was denied access..........just seems very strange that "every" video has the same theme.

7Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 10:54 am

Sal

Sal

8Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 10:55 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The culture needs to change. It's a black thing doesn't cut it.

9Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 11:06 am

2seaoat

The culture needs to change. It's a black thing doesn't cut it.

Nope......a culture needs to change which works to transfer over 300 billion dollars to five thousand families......yet we focus on black anger.....why no wall street and banksters went to jail, yet this week in Atlanta teachers are being jailed for up to twenty years behind bars for cheating on tests....... its a cultural thing......I have to agree.....hate and prejudice have consequences and the culture has to change.....you only have to look at this forum to prove the point.

10Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 11:14 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

Activists destruction included.

11Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 11:33 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The culture needs to change. It's a black thing doesn't cut it.

Nope......a culture needs to change which works to transfer over 300 billion dollars to five thousand families......yet we focus on black anger.....why no wall street and banksters went to jail, yet this week in Atlanta teachers are being jailed for up to twenty years behind bars for cheating on tests....... its a cultural thing......I have to agree.....hate and prejudice have consequences and the culture has to change.....you only have to look at this forum to prove the point.

Is that what it was Seaoat, black anger for a long concession line? Dammit....I thought it was a lack of respect and morality along with a total disregard for society.

12Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 2:28 pm

2seaoat

total disregard for society.

I know.....when those slaves had disregard for society they were whipped, when a black person had disregard for society during Jim Crow, they were lynched, and now 150 years since the end of slavery when five thousand familes of the Oligarchy are seeking to steal over 300 billion from America while black youth have little opportunity, the dog whistle politics of division to keep the Oligarchy in power and use the black man as the object of scorn for their total disregard for society.....a society which has enslaved, lynched, and now winks as the new Jim Crow evolves.....yep disregard would be a polite word.

13Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 3:50 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

There is no reason to accept that kind of behaviour. None!

14Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 3:59 pm

2seaoat

There is no reason to accept that kind of behaviour. None! h

I have to agree, but when the Oligarchy or a foreign nation pays off congress the result is this evil type of legislation where 5 thousand families get over 300 Billion dollars.....we do not have to accept this.........maybe its time for all of us to tear up a food court.......of course a bunch of grandpa and grandma white people tearing up a food court would not make the news......ever been to a Ryans?

15Isn't this nice! Empty Re: Isn't this nice! 4/4/2015, 4:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:There is no reason to accept that kind of behaviour. None! h

I have to agree, but when the Oligarchy or a foreign nation pays off congress the result is this evil type of legislation where 5 thousand families get over 300 Billion dollars.....we do not have to accept this.........maybe its time for all of us to tear up a food court.......of course a bunch of grandpa and grandma white people tearing up a food court would not make the news......ever been to a Ryans?

Once was enough!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum