Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be nice to Israel...

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Be nice to Israel... Empty Be nice to Israel... 1/24/2013, 6:57 pm

Be nice to Israel... Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f6%5f74949%5fAKLci2IAAHmwUQCkKQ3KmVvl3qw&pid=1

2Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/24/2013, 6:58 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Be nice to Israel... Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f6%5f74949%5fAKLci2IAAHmwUQCkKQ3KmVvl3qw&pid=1

X Marks the spot..

3Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/24/2013, 8:33 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We'll be nice to them so long as they don't push Netanyahu's not-so-brilliant scheme to attack Iran.

North Korea says it is planning to test another nuclear bomb. This will be their 3rd test. I don't understand why the neocons don't call for bombing North Korea--likely because they have a 1-million man army and Koreans are crazy-tough.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/24/2013, 9:37 pm

You know the surreal is kicking in when Chuck Norris is doing campaign ads for that right wingnut Bibby "Doc" Netin-yayhoo.

5Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 12:06 am

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/24/tel-aviv-the-new-gay-travel-hotspot.html

Now I know why pd likes israel so much..

“Israeli men are our biggest natural resource when it comes to gay tourism.”

6Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 12:14 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We'll be nice to them so long as they don't push Netanyahu's not-so-brilliant scheme to attack Iran.

North Korea says it is planning to test another nuclear bomb. This will be their 3rd test. I don't understand why the neocons don't call for bombing North Korea--likely because they have a 1-million man army and Koreans are crazy-tough.

Naw...maybe if you look at a map you would know the answer.....Manchuria ring any bells?

7Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 12:56 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01/24/tel-aviv-the-new-gay-travel-hotspot.html

Now I know why pd likes israel so much..

“Israeli men are our biggest natural resource when it comes to gay tourism.”

Wow the things you learn on our forum...Pds gay...not that there's anything wrong with that....

8Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 7:16 am

The only reason I care about israel is because I do not want to see Jesus holy ground built over by muslims with mosque everywhere.

You can call me an asshole, you normaly do. But I'm an honest asshole.

9Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 10:45 am

Chrissy wrote:The only reason I care about israel is because I do not want to see Jesus holy ground built over by muslims with mosque everywhere.

And because you're So religious too.. What a Face

10Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 10:48 am

Sal

Sal

Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:The only reason I care about israel is because I do not want to see Jesus holy ground built over by muslims with mosque everywhere.

She's one pious asshole, that's fo sho.

11Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 11:15 am

Lurch wrote:

I think you would be surprised at my inner love for God.

My personal quest is my own, it doesnt try to meet some idealogy of this sect of christians or this sect of whatever. Its all mine. And what I said is how I feel never the less.

eitherway, you may think you know me, but you dont.

12Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 11:17 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Just goes to show you don't know her...but by all means continue to belittle her, it's what you do best.

13Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 11:27 am

Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:

My personal quest is my own, it doesnt try to meet some idealogy of this sect of christians or this sect of whatever. Its all mine. And what I said is how I feel never the less.

If you don't try to meet some "idealogy" of this sect or another why do you care if a mosque is built on holy land?

14Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 11:38 am

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Just goes to show you don't know her...but by all means continue to belittle her, it's what you do best.

Thanks, Trollnie!

15Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 1:04 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Lurch wrote:

She is. That's why she told boardsofFL that she hopes his wife gets AIDS by a n.....r.

16Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 1:10 pm

Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:

If you don't try to meet some "idealogy" of this sect or another why do you care if a mosque is built on holy land?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I guess we should not point out that there are Mosques, Christian Churches, Orthodox Temples already in place in the "Holy Land".

It's not a nation teaming w/ Jews for Jesus as John Hagee presents it.

17Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 1:16 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Why should the U.S. kiss Israel's ass? We taxpayers send 3 billion dollars per year in military aid to Israel. We shouldn't send them a dime.

18Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 1:21 pm

Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I wouldnt beable to explain if i wanted to how I think about God. Its so vast that even I continue to amaze myself with it.

as far as the islam and mosque go, lets just say I find that religion way more oppressive than any other, including Christianity. And I am very apt to saying Id like to see less of it. You may refer to this as my liberal side if you wish. Very Happy

Now since you are interested in getting information outof me about this, why dont you answer a question for me. How can you even begin to defend anything to do with islam as a liberal ( dont lie, we know your one) since islam is the most oppressive religion left on the planet?

19Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 1:42 pm

"How can you even begin to defend anything to do with islam"

Show me where I ever defended Any religion..

I don't believe in any fairy tales.. I'm an Atheist.. Twisted Evil

And I would rather 1 ho over 72 virgins any day..

20Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 2:30 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:

I wouldnt beable to explain if i wanted to how I think about God. Its so vast that even I continue to amaze myself with it.

as far as the islam and mosque go, lets just say I find that religion way more oppressive than any other, including Christianity. And I am very apt to saying Id like to see less of it. You may refer to this as my liberal side if you wish. Very Happy

Now since you are interested in getting information outof me about this, why dont you answer a question for me. How can you even begin to defend anything to do with islam as a liberal ( dont lie, we know your one) since islam is the most oppressive religion left on the planet?

My sister-in-law is Muslim. I assure you she's no more like the radical Imams than Jesus was like Attila.

21Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 3:17 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:

My sister-in-law is Muslim. I assure you she's no more like the radical Imams than Jesus was like Attila.

How is your sister in law muslim? Is your brother muslim? muslim isnt a RACE.

22Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 3:18 pm

Lurch wrote: "How can you even begin to defend anything to do with islam"

well at least we agree on one thing.

23Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 3:38 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Watcher wrote:Why should the U.S. kiss Israel's ass? We taxpayers send 3 billion dollars per year in military aid to Israel. We shouldn't send them a dime.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

24Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 3:59 pm

My sister-in-law is Muslim. I assure you she's no more like the radical Imams than Jesus was like Attila.[/quote]

How is your sister in law muslim? Is your brother muslim? muslim isnt a RACE.[/quote]

Chrissy, she didn't say her SIL is A Muslim.

She said she's Muslim, like in Catholic or Protestant.

I know several folk who are Muslim in their lifestyle and beliefs. And oddly enough, they are in 12 step programs. They are just as prone to developing addictions as anyone else, no matter what religion they self identify with.

I consider myself a Deist that leans toward Protestant. I used to be a Born Again Druid until I found out there is no such animal, and starting my own religion seemed a bit too involved with Bill.

25Be nice to Israel... Empty Re: Be nice to Israel... 1/25/2013, 5:03 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Lurch wrote: "How can you even begin to defend anything to do with islam"

I'm afraid to Chrissy your guilty by association. If you say anything left of Chrissy your a Liberal and all Liberals are Muslims. You know......like all Norwegians love to eat Salmon and all Irish like to dance. Chrissy is one of those that never make a mistake. She thought she did once but realized she was wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum