Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the 3rd World United States of America

+4
stormwatch89
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PBulldog2 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

A path to healthcare paid for by people already footing their own bill and now they get to pay for the others as well. Goodbye to the middle class and welcome to the Banana Republic of the 3rd World United States.

The rich can move elsewhere to shelter their money. The rest of us left behind who have one or two jobs will pay for those who just voted themselves part of the Treasury.

You are SO full of crap. You have a job, so you probably have insurance benefits. You won't have to pay the additional tax for having no insurance.

Others who have not been able to obtain insurance due to pre-existing conditions will now be able to buy insurance. It won't be free. You won't be paying for it. They will. So what's your beef here?

Misclassified "part-time" employees who work full-time hours will now be able to buy into employer's group insurance plans. You won't pay for it. They will. Again, what's your beef?

People with middle class incomes will now be able to purchase private insurance due to a subsidy provided to private insurers from the government. Including the private insurance and big pharma industries was definitely a Republican thing. So what's your beef?

You talk as if health care insurance is going to be free for everyone under the ACA. Where on earth did you get this notion?

Watch and see. We're still uncovering the 2000+ pages of the ACA.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote: Read Genesis 12:3. "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." We will be cursed, we are now cursed. We will be judged for electing this man.

This is my last post. My family needs to be taken care of and according to God, that is my priority.

Well your last line Mr Dog says it all. It's only about you and your family and no one else. Typical fundamentalist.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You'll have to overlook the "biblical scholar" on this one. He conveniently overlooks the fact that we are not living in the world of Genesis, and that God sent us a NEW TESTAMENT. In fact, if we search the Book of Genesis we can probably find a few verses that would call for us to take his heathen butt outside the gates of the city and stone him. I mean come on....God had Onan killed for "spilling his seed on the ground". That's pretty harsh.

Would pacepup take his son to the Pace city "elders" and ask that he be condemned unto death for being "uppity"....?

Like my Father used to say, "He's so Heavenly minded he's no Earthly good..."

The Old Testament or Torah is a history of the Jewish people. In the New Testament, Yeshua refers and states to keep the commandments:

"And someone came to Him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life? And He said to him, Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One Who is good; if you wish to enter life, keep the commandments. Then he said to Him, Which ones? And Jesus said, You shall not commit murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false Witness; Honor your Father and Mother; and You shall love your neighbor as yourself." (Matthew 19:16-19) Yeshua just told us if you want eternal life then keep My Father's commandments. Who do you follow Yeshua or man made traditions?

[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

One....you lied (you've posted twice since you lied about your "last post"). Hell is in your path, mr superficial hate filled stumbling block.

Two...Jesus was speaking to Jews about the Kingdom of Heaven, before he was rejected as the Messiah. His death on the Cross fulfilled The Old Testament Law and ushered in the Age of Grace. His return will usher in the Kingdom of God. Jesus was a Rabbi....he wouldn't even hear your prayers. "Is it just that we should take the children's (the Jews + birthrights) bread and cast it to dogs (Gentiles).

Three....you couldn't keep the commandments if you lived in a cave, alone, for the rest of your life. Shucky durn....you break them every time you post on this forum.

Four....Go find yourself a lofty place in public to utter your pious prayers, Pharisee.

Five....As Jesus said, "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." Romans 13:1....therefore, Obama is actually ordained of God.

Six....You ain't a Jew, and Israel (the place on the map) is NOT the great gathering together, so honoring Israel as a nation is NOT the same as honoring "Israel", the tribe, which is/are still very much scattered about.

Seven...."All things work together for good to them who love God, to them who are the called, according to his purpose". Obama's re-election will work for good, if you love God, right...?

Eight....I suspect you are a Gentile. The teachings of Paul are to you....Romans-Philemon. The teachings of Peter, et al.... are for your admonition and learning, but they are NOT directed to you nor at you.

Nine....If ignorance is bliss, you must be exceedingly happy.

Ten....2 Timothy 2:15. Go read it and study it and delve a little more than the shallow end of the pool. Then come back here and admonish me.

"....A little knowledge is a dangerous thing..." That fits you perfectly.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

ObamaBot wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:GR, I love that.

Like my Father used to say, "He's so Heavenly minded he's no Earthly good..."

Boards, I realize you were lovin the idea of hitting Chrissy, but isn't that a tad harsh?

As your leader says................time to pull together. Not seeing that in your avatar. Evil or Very Mad

Storm, boards said he wanted to hit me? what was in his avatar? Im confused. Neutral

Meant "hit" as in attack which is what we seem to do here.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum