Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: The Pensacola Discussion Forum endorses Barack Obama for president of the United States of America.

+3
othershoe1030
Nekochan
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Official:  The Pensacola Discussion Forum endorses Barack Obama for president of the United States of America. FTbgc

WOW! That will be the determining factor all right. Sleep Sleep

nochain wrote:WOW! That will be the determining factor all right. Sleep Sleep

Surprised the COWH got the blind sheep voting block?..Thought he had that wrapped up long ago...

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well look at that....some Dems voted twice...or more. lol.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Nekochan wrote:Well look at that....some Dems voted twice...or more. lol.

What are you basing that comment on?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chris Rock: a message for White Voters! Too Funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDxOSjgl5Z4&sns=tw

We know Ghandi/Cap'n Koaz did as well as Newswatcher/Nochain as well as Pacedogs many socks.

boards of FL

boards of FL

othershoe1030 wrote:

Conservatives bend reality to fit their world view. If the polls say Obama is ahead, then the polls are biased. If any media report says anything positive about the economy, the numbers were manipulated by the white house. If Obama wins this election, it was certainly the result of voter fraud. If any previously held belief is challenged by new information, that new information is the result of some sort of clandestine conspiracy to manipulate the population.

Basically, just make up some end result and that is your reality. If anything disagrees with that, then simply make up some explanation as to why it is wrong. Take tax policy, for example. The economy is strong - cut taxes. The economy is weak - cut taxes. Revenues are up - cut taxes. Revenues are down - cut taxes.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL to all of you liberals.

Dreamsglore wrote:

We know Ghandi/Cap'n Koaz did as well as Newswatcher/Nochain as well as Pacedogs many socks.

Ah isn't that cute, Nightmares Unlimited is still obsessing over false impressions. Just because 76 people live inside your warped head doesn't mean everyone else has the same affliction. You really should seek professional help. And I'm not talking about the palm reader you probably see regularly.

knothead

knothead

[quote="Nekochan"]LOL to all of you liberals.

LOL to all you tea partiers . . . . .

[quote="knothead"]
Nekochan wrote:LOL to all of you liberals.

I thought the T/P had kind of faded away?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am really surprised at this poll... There must have been some fake Libertarians posting on this forum this election season. Only one vote for Johnson on this poll. Mine.

Some folks have been talking the Gary Johnson (i.e., Ron Paul clone) talk, but I am not sure they walked the walk. How I voted on this poll was how I voted on my ballot when I mailed it in two weeks ago.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I just checked Nate Silver's projections and for the first time in months he's showing Florida just ever so slightly blue, 50.3% so it will be a squeaker.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Conservatives bend reality to fit their world view. If the polls say Obama is ahead, then the polls are biased. If any media report says anything positive about the economy, the numbers were manipulated by the white house. If Obama wins this election, it was certainly the result of voter fraud. If any previously held belief is challenged by new information, that new information is the result of some sort of clandestine conspiracy to manipulate the population.

Basically, just make up some end result and that is your reality. If anything disagrees with that, then simply make up some explanation as to why it is wrong. Take tax policy, for example. The economy is strong - cut taxes. The economy is weak - cut taxes. Revenues are up - cut taxes. Revenues are down - cut taxes.
Regardless, we know for a fact that a good many posters are registered with more than one username (libtards and dittoheads both). So it's easy for any of those to vote more than once and pad the vote.
Since we know that to be the case, I think you'll have to agree that the validity of this poll is highly questionable. lol

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Regardless, we know for a fact that a good many posters are registered with more than one username (libtards and dittoheads both). So it's easy for any of those to vote more than once and pad the vote.
Since we know that to be the case, I think you'll have to agree that the validity of this poll is highly questionable. lol

It only makes it more valid because it takes into account that those libtards will be cheating while voting.. elephant

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

boards of FL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

You have stated it correctly. It is too sad and a basic fault of our educational system that has failed to teach people how to reason and evaluate.

It is a crying shame that some people will gladly, happily, nearly hysterically believe some bs simply because it fits their preconceived wish list. Fortunately, demographically speaking time will weed them out.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

And Razz Razz Razz to you.

Laughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Eerily quiet here today..... I thought PaceDog was taking a vacation day today so he could post here all day long in anticipation of the announcement of Romney's overwhelming victory over Barrack Obama......

I remember taking TWO vacation days in 2008; election day and the day after, and I posted my tail off at the PNJ both days.

We should be hearing the major networks predict the victor in about 10 hours or so...... anticipation should be killing all of you.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

[quote="nochain"]
knothead wrote:

I thought the T/P had kind of faded away?

You could be the very last one . . . . . here's hoping!

I didn't get to vote. The tally is incorrect, just like most polls.

knothead

knothead

othershoe1030 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

You have stated it correctly. It is too sad and a basic fault of our educational system that has failed to teach people how to reason and evaluate.

It is a crying shame that some people will gladly, happily, nearly hysterically believe some bs simply because it fits their preconceived wish list. Fortunately, demographically speaking time will weed them out.

Very true and very well stated . . . .

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I didn't get to vote. The tally is incorrect, just like most polls.

If you didn't vote yet it just might be like this poll..
you can thank your buddy prick scott for that..

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am really surprised at this poll... There must have been some fake Libertarians posting on this forum this election season. Only one vote for Johnson on this poll. Mine.

Some folks have been talking the Gary Johnson (i.e., Ron Paul clone) talk, but I am not sure they walked the walk. How I voted on this poll was how I voted on my ballot when I mailed it in two weeks ago.

As I've written before, I've had trouble deciding who will get my vote. If I thought she would win, I would vote for Jill Stein because of her views on health care. However, I know she doesn't have chance. Gary Johnson was my other prime consideration due to his libertarian views, but I can't get on board with his health care agenda. That's the only agenda of his with which I disagree, and unfortunately I strongly disagree.

I am voting for Obama largely because he was able to pass the health care act, even though I disagree with many portions of it. Just getting a new health care bill passed was a major milestone, even though the bill needs reconsideration in multiple areas. If Romney/Ryan get in there and repeal it now, it will put the country in chaos as far as health care is concerned. If people think Obamacare is chaotic, just think what will happen when all the newly insured people lose their coverage if the affordable care act is repealed. Those on the far right speak of "death panels" - well, repeal of the health care act will toll the death knell for people with pre-existing conditions.

It is tough to be a left-leaning libertarian. There is no one candidate that supports the agendas of a leftie libertarian. It's pick and choose this year, so I am leaning way to the left and supporting President Obama.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like there's already a call for a recount...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t3809-disenfranchised

Maybe we need to start looking at those chads to see which way they're dangling. And we're gonna need lawyers to settle this too. Does anybody have David J. Baloney's phone number?

(p.s. to all you forum participants who don't live here, the name David J. Baloney won't mean anything to you. It's an inside joke. lol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum