Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the 3rd World United States of America

+4
stormwatch89
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

The clueless of this country have finally gotten smart enough to vote themselves the Treasury through promises of the alleged winner of tonight's election.

Costa Rica, the Philippines, and other places are going to have more expatriates than ever because the dollar will go further down there than here.

Welcome to two classes of people in this nation- the very rich and the very poor which will be guaranteed by the Obamacare taxes getting ready to implode family budgets across the nation.

We're 16 trillion in debt and headed towards 20+ trillion. At the latter amount, our economy will collapse.

We've reelected a Godless, anti-American POTUS hellbent on taking us to the aforementioned 3rd world status so that things are more fair to everyone else.

The Middle East is about to explode and we will be involved in an epic manner. Obama is considered weak by anyone and everyone across the globe. Hell, he left his own ambassador hanging along with his security entourage. We've never left anyone out to dry before in our history that was a citizen of this country.

I'll outlast this guy because I can serve another 12 years. He will not be signing my retirement certificate. The day he leaves office, I will decide when to retire. Sucks for him. No Obama on my paperwork. I win.

We are going the way of ancient Rome. Our own Visigoths are already encamped in the periphery of our national boundaries. We've given in and let them become squatters. Squatters are quite hard to remove. It's not just the Mexicans either.

I hope you folks learn how to prep some. It's comiing sooner than later. I doubt we are even a player on the world scene come the 2016 election. Once Israel is disavowed by the anti-Semite in office, we are done as well. Just look what happened when Great Britain, one of the major Allied powers in WWII, made concessions on the land to be given to Israel...God's boundaries for Israel are east to Iran, south to Egypt, and north to Turkey. Look it up in the Old Testament. It's all there. It's not fantasy. It is not a fable. It is the truth. Read Genesis 12:3. "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." We will be cursed, we are now cursed. We will be judged for electing this man.

This is my last post. My family needs to be taken care of and according to God, that is my priority.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The clueless of this country have finally gotten smart enough to vote themselves the Treasury through promises of the alleged winner of tonight's election.

Costa Rica, the Philippines, and other places are going to have more expatriates than ever because the dollar will go further down there than here.

Welcome to two classes of people in this nation- the very rich and the very poor which will be guaranteed by the Obamacare taxes getting ready to implode family budgets across the nation.

We're 16 trillion in debt and headed towards 20+ trillion. At the latter amount, our economy will collapse.

We've reelected a Godless, anti-American POTUS hellbent on taking us to the aforementioned 3rd world status so that things are more fair to everyone else.

The Middle East is about to explode and we will be involved in an epic manner. Obama is considered weak by anyone and everyone across the globe. Hell, he left his own ambassador hanging along with his security entourage. We've never left anyone out to dry before in our history that was a citizen of this country.

I'll outlast this guy because I can serve another 12 years. He will not be signing my retirement certificate. The day he leaves office, I will decide when to retire. Sucks for him. No Obama on my paperwork. I win.

We are going the way of ancient Rome. Our own Visigoths are already encamped in the periphery of our national boundaries. We've given in and let them become squatters. Squatters are quite hard to remove. It's not just the Mexicans either.

I hope you folks learn how to prep some. It's comiing sooner than later. I doubt we are even a player on the world scene come the 2016 election. Once Israel is disavowed by the anti-Semite in office, we are done as well. Just look what happened when Great Britain, one of the major Allied powers in WWII, made concessions on the land to be given to Israel...God's boundaries for Israel are east to Iran, south to Egypt, and north to Turkey. Look it up in the Old Testament. It's all there. It's not fantasy. It is not a fable. It is the truth. Read Genesis 12:3. "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." We will be cursed, we are now cursed. We will be judged for electing this man.

This is my last post. My family needs to be taken care of and according to God, that is my priority.

Get some help,Pacedog.

You'll be asking for help in the long run. I can help myself.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You'll be asking for help in the long run. I can help myself.

Maybe it's time to accept your views aren't shared by the majority of the country?

The majority of VOTERS have voted against Obama. Try educating yourself. Look it up clueless wonder. Obama is winning only by electoral vote. Of course, the last Dem POTUS never won on a majority either (Clinton).

knothead

knothead

I have been fortunate in my own life but tonight's victory was a victory for the millions of fellow Americans who have no path to healthcare. It is huge for them and it is for these least fortunate that I feel empathy and support for President Obama.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The majority of VOTERS have voted against Obama. Try educating yourself. Look it up clueless wonder. Obama is winning only by electoral vote. Of course, the last Dem POTUS never won on a majority either (Clinton).

Are you against the Constitution or something? Sheesh....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:The majority of VOTERS have voted against Obama. Try educating yourself. Look it up clueless wonder. Obama is winning only by electoral vote. Of course, the last Dem POTUS never won on a majority either (Clinton).

Are you against the Constitution or something? Sheesh....

Reread the statement she made....she said "maybe the majority of American voters do not hold my views"

That is why I said what I said....it's not a Constitutional issue. The majority of Americans voted AGAINST Hussein. Reading comp for you is obviously quite selective.

And how did he win the electoral votes? LOL! 290-203!

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's just going to be more deadlock for the next 4 years. That is probably a good thing.

knothead wrote:I have been fortunate in my own life but tonight's victory was a victory for the millions of fellow Americans who have no path to healthcare. It is huge for them and it is for these least fortunate that I feel empathy and support for President Obama.

A path to healthcare paid for by people already footing their own bill and now they get to pay for the others as well. Goodbye to the middle class and welcome to the Banana Republic of the 3rd World United States.

The rich can move elsewhere to shelter their money. The rest of us left behind who have one or two jobs will pay for those who just voted themselves part of the Treasury.

knothead wrote:I have been fortunate in my own life but tonight's victory was a victory for the millions of fellow Americans who have no path to healthcare. It is huge for them and it is for these least fortunate that I feel empathy and support for President Obama.

That was my biggest concern for this election. I am thrilled these people will have healthcare.It is a huge turning point in this country. I am happy.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

A path to healthcare paid for by people already footing their own bill and now they get to pay for the others as well. Goodbye to the middle class and welcome to the Banana Republic of the 3rd World United States.

The rich can move elsewhere to shelter their money. The rest of us left behind who have one or two jobs will pay for those who just voted themselves part of the Treasury.

We've already been paying the bill,clueless.

Nekochan

Nekochan

An Amendment on the Alabama ballot passed tonight...it declares that there will be no mandatory health insurance requirements in Alabama. Not sure how this will go since the Supreme Court has already ruled. But....the Obama health care issue is not over, I think.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

No, I haven't. I have Tricare. You pay for mine. LOL. Get used to it and again, at your advanced age, do you really think Obamacare will make you a top priority with your best taxpaying years behind you? You fell hook,line and sinker for this healthcare plan that is going to screw you over to the hilt.

Nekochan wrote:An Amendment on the Alabama ballot passed tonight...it declares that there will be no mandatory health insurance requirements in Alabama. Not sure how this will go since the Supreme Court has already ruled. But....the Obama health care issue is not over, I think.

It will be fought once the TAX kicks in....as the SCOTUS said it was.

Nekochan wrote:An Amendment on the Alabama ballot passed tonight...it declares that there will be no mandatory health insurance requirements in Alabama. Not sure how this will go since the Supreme Court has already ruled. But....the Obama health care issue is not over, I think.

It was on the fl one too but it is meaningless.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I do not think that the fight against Obama care is over.

Dreamsglore wrote:

It was on the fl one too but it is meaningless.

NO, it was not fought as a tax then and that is why the last lawsuit failed. The tax has to be in place and enacted to counter sue. Damn you are "dumber than a bag of hammers."

And dear Dreams read and Weep as you like to say-

"The president's health law imposes a 2.3% tax on all medical device sales. This doesn't sound like much, but that's misleading. The tax is not on profits, but on gross (total) receipts. For smaller device manufacturers with narrow profit margins, the tax could actually exceed their profits, pushing them into the red."

" In all, some 43,000 jobs could be lost due to the tax, according to a widely-cited, but industry-funded study. Another report, out just two weeks ago, showed venture capital fleeing the medical device industry, presumably in response to the new ObamaCare tax. Such investment is down for the third straight quarter, to levels as low as in 2004."

JOB KILLER OBAMA.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2012/11/02/obamacare-election-medical-device-tax/1675093/

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I just said I won't have Obamacare. I have private group insurance.
No, I haven't. I have Tricare. You pay for mine. LOL. Get used to it and again, at your advanced age, do you really think Obamacare will make you a top priority with your best taxpaying years behind you? You fell hook,line and sinker for this healthcare plan that is going to screw you over to the hilt.

Dreams...truth hurts huh? You couldn't even retort without blowing a gasket and making a non-post.

You won't be able to afford the retirement version of the insurance. Watch and see.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Dreams...truth hurts huh? You couldn't even retort without blowing a gasket and making a non-post.

You won't be able to afford the retirement version of the insurance. Watch and see.

I have quite a ways before I retire and I will be keeping my same state of alabama insurance.

Nekochan wrote:I do not think that the fight against Obama care is over.

It's over.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You'll be asking for help in the long run. I can help myself.

It's always been up to us to survive the government, PD.

This just makes it more pressing.

Good luck to you and your family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum