Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News post debate coverage

+7
Slicef18
VectorMan
Nekochan
Floridatexan
Sal
stormwatch89
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Fox News post debate coverage Empty Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 10:38 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

This is simply hilarious. Obama looked "angry" and "aggressive"!

2Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 10:43 pm

boards of FL wrote:This is simply hilarious. Obama looked "angry" and "aggressive"!

He's angry that the game is up and he has less than three months to go in his current job.

3Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 10:43 pm

It's so ridiculous! No matter how Obama acts they find criticism. One guy said he looked "Un presidential". LOL!

4Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 10:45 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:This is simply hilarious. Obama looked "angry" and "aggressive"!

He's angry that the game is up and he has less than three months to go in his current job.

LOL! He kicked Romney's ass!

5Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 10:51 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Fox News analysts appear to unanimously agree that Romney won this debate. Simply amazing.

6Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 10:52 pm

no body got thier ass kicked.

it was a weak debate imho

they both had some good moments

it was just weak. I will be surprised if any get a bump from this.

I guess well see

7Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 10:59 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Krauthammer is now telling me that Romney completely and utterly destroyed Obama. He further is telling me that substance and policy don't really matter. Romney simply looked more presidential. Got it.

8Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 11:01 pm

I used to think Krauthammer was smart. I don't anymore.

9Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 11:03 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

boards of FL wrote:Krauthammer is now telling me that Romney completely and utterly destroyed Obama. He further is telling me that substance and policy don't really matter. Romney simply looked more presidential. Got it.

Romney did behave more presidential.

Obama was guilty, again, of interrupting and making "small jabs" of no consequence.

It's what one does when their record sucks.

10Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 11:05 pm

Sal

Sal

"Bayonets and horses"

Debate over.

11Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 11:08 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Krauthammer is now telling me that Romney completely and utterly destroyed Obama. He further is telling me that substance and policy don't really matter. Romney simply looked more presidential. Got it.

Romney did behave more presidential.

Obama was guilty, again, of interrupting and making "small jabs" of no consequence.

It's what one does when their record sucks.

from what i understand the purpose for them here at this debate was to project presidential like. and also show they understood foriegn policy

and yes, i think obama thought he was still at the dinner club

12Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 11:11 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He looked so completely presidential I was astonished. He is my President and will remain so for the next four years. I feel his love for this country.

13Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 11:12 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

14Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/22/2012, 11:16 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...etc,

Your candidate looked nervous, because he was.

15Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 12:17 am

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

He looked so completely presidential I was astonished. He is my President and will remain so for the next four years. I feel his love for this country.

They foolishly mistake kindness for weakness. He has proven he is not a weak man.

16Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 12:37 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Obama showed up to fight and to make jabs at Romney. Romney wasn't playing along. Not that he let Obama railroad him. Early in the debate, Obama took his turn to speak and Romney didn't interrupt. When it was Romney's turn, Obama tried to interrupt him right off the bat. Romney said "excuse me" and kept talking. Obama shut up. On a couple of the double screen shots when Romney was speaking, Obama looked annoyed. I think he wanted Romney to make jabs at him so he could jab back. Instead, Romney was civil and respectful and made his points. He showed knowledge of foreign policy while effectively turning the subject of national security and foreign policy into the subject of the US's economic strength in the world. And this election is about the economy.

17Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 12:43 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:Obama showed up to fight and to make jabs at Romney. Romney wasn't playing along. Not that he let Obama railroad him. Early in the debate, Obama took his turn to speak and Romney didn't interrupt. When it was Romney's turn, Obama tried to interrupt him right off the bat. Romney said "excuse me" and kept talking. Obama shut up. On a couple of the double screen shots when Romney was speaking, Obama looked annoyed. I think he wanted Romney to make jabs at him so he could jab back. Instead, Romney was civil and respectful and made his points. He showed knowledge of foreign policy while effectively turning the subject of national security and foreign policy into the subject of the US's economic strength in the world. And this election is about the economy.

You and I obviously didn't watch the same debate. Romney looked scared. Do you know why that is? Because he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning the presidency and he's letting down a bunch of people who have backed him. Wouldn't you be scared?

18Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 12:45 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

That wasn't fear. It's called civility.

19Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 1:11 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Obama showed up to fight and to make jabs at Romney. Romney wasn't playing along. Not that he let Obama railroad him. Early in the debate, Obama took his turn to speak and Romney didn't interrupt. When it was Romney's turn, Obama tried to interrupt him right off the bat. Romney said "excuse me" and kept talking. Obama shut up. On a couple of the double screen shots when Romney was speaking, Obama looked annoyed. I think he wanted Romney to make jabs at him so he could jab back. Instead, Romney was civil and respectful and made his points. He showed knowledge of foreign policy while effectively turning the subject of national security and foreign policy into the subject of the US's economic strength in the world. And this election is about the economy.

You and I obviously didn't watch the same debate. Romney looked scared. Do you know why that is? Because he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning the presidency and he's letting down a bunch of people who have backed him. Wouldn't you be scared?

Barry was pissed! Pissed I tell ya'. LOL

It just showed his arrogance. And, not in a good way. I say we can call him toast.

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how a moron like him gets a Nobel Peace Prize. It'll never be the same again.

20Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 7:17 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

boards of FL wrote:Fox News analysts appear to unanimously agree that Romney won this debate. Simply amazing.

Too funny!!! That's like the Vatican L'OSSERVATORE ROMANO weekly edition news paper saying the pedophile Priest are blameless because the boys conspired to ruin the good Priests reputation.

21Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 7:19 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Tell us about your conversations with Krauthammer.

22Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 7:21 am

salinsky wrote:"Bayonets and horses"

Debate over.

That was part of the "unpresidential" aspect being talked about.

23Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 7:40 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It just showed his arrogance. And, not in a good way. I say we can call him toast.

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how a moron like him gets a Nobel Peace Prize. It'll never be the same again.

I don't think that Obama was so deserving of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE as they were glad to get rid of Bush.

24Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 7:57 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Exactly.

It was reported that Romney made a personal decision not to grill Obama on Libya which disappointed some Republicans, but he felt that taking the higher road and a larger view would serve better.

Obama, again, was defensive and trying to attack.

Loved Romney saying, "Attacking me is not an agenda."

Kudos.

25Fox News post debate coverage Empty Re: Fox News post debate coverage 10/23/2012, 8:25 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Slicef18 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't think that Obama was so deserving of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE as they were glad to get rid of Bush.

Considering the fact, nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize, were due 12 days after Obama took office leads the world to believe it was nothing more than a politically motivated award and certainly not for achievements obtained over the previous year.. The award over the years has lost the prestige it once had.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum