Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine Dr_ste10

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

zsomething

The scary thing is, she fits right in with what that party's turned into. Once you start believing things like "Uranium One" and "Q," the only place to go is rapist-ghost-demon-sperm-lizard-religion hoohah crazy. There's nothing so insane than Trump supporters won't endorse it at this point.

I've always been freaked out by things like Jonestown, Scientology, the Manson Family, etc. and what's happend with Republicans post-FOX News 'n' such is the same kind of thing. I just never realized it could work on THAT large a scale. I bet if Charlie Manson had had internet access and a YouTube channel he could have gotten a couple million people into his "Family" instead of just a couple dozen.

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:The scary thing is, she fits right in with what that party's turned into.   Once you start believing things like "Uranium One" and "Q," the only place to go is rapist-ghost-demon-sperm-lizard-religion hoohah crazy.   There's nothing so insane than Trump supporters won't endorse it at this point.  

I've always been freaked out by things like Jonestown, Scientology, the Manson Family, etc. and what's happend with Republicans post-FOX News 'n' such is the same kind of thing.  I just never realized it could work on THAT large a scale.  I bet if Charlie Manson had had internet access and a YouTube channel he could have gotten a couple million people into his "Family" instead of just a couple dozen.

What ever happened to "Q" ? He was all the rage among the right wingers about a year ago but now you don't hear much about him. Maybe it was becoming too obvious that Trump and his crime family had ties of their own to the child sex ring. Twisted Evil

zsomething likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's a lengthy article from the Atlantic:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567/?fbclid=IwAR1lSWXGYn8XOfrq6ueKfPCxQ17fkEJPl92fbsmA7Rvp6fSQimY0ogv7vE0

zsomething likes this post

zsomething

Telstar wrote:

What ever happened to "Q" ? He was all the rage among the right wingers about a year ago but now you don't hear much about him. Maybe it was becoming too obvious that Trump and his crime family had ties of their own to the child sex ring. Twisted Evil

Oh, Q is definitely still out there. It's gaining steam, even. Several QAnon cultists have started running for office. They're all over Twitter. Tons of 'em are Russian bots, though... the Russians figured out these "Q" morons are the easiest to trick into believing anything, so they focus a lot of their craziness on them, stirring them up. A whole lot of 'em also seem to be crazy-Christians. Out of a very, very weird Trump regime, the QAnon weirdness may be the craziest part of it. I wouldn't have believed they could actually convince anyone who wasn't legitimately schizophrenic of junk like that.

This whole presidency is going to give psychologists things to study for decades. It's mass-movement lunacy even Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds couldn't have forseen.

Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum