Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Okun from Independence Day Movie is Trump's Doctor

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

No wonder he wants to deport Aliens.........Dr. Okun did an anal probe on Trump and found his second brain.....the bigger one.

You're hanging on every morsel eh? Lol... what a waste that we can't reject both of them.

That might actually change things and create some of that social justice we hear about.

But no... we have idiots like you that buy the line of crap that one of them is acceptable.

So we all lose.

2seaoat

Hillary is the most experienced Presidential candidate since John Adams, and on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being perfect she is a nine while Trump is a negative three.........if you cannot see how obvious this is, then your pain meds are impacting your judgment. To say these candidates are equivalent is like saying a broken egg dropped in the kitchen is equivalent to your house being blown away in a Hurricane. An egg on the floor is a normal everyday event, a hurricane which destroys your home is not.......quit even trying to make this election about equivalents.

My judgement is clear and objective. Trump is no worse than hillary when considering the whole real picture.

You simply have abandoned reason in order to rationalize your fervor... gobbling up every morsel tossed out.

You literally now post everything hillary, her pacs, the leftist media, and the dnc puts out.

I'm embarrassed for you.

2seaoat

I have this vision of tenacles around Dr. Okun as he has been strangled by the Alien and is pressing the good Dr. against the glass and saying" he will be the most healthy President in History......as the smoke clears and the Limo is down stairs waiting to deliver Trump the letter.....

2seaoat

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:You're hanging on every morsel eh? Lol... what a waste that we can't reject both of them.

That might actually change things and create some of that social justice we hear about.

But no... we have idiots like you that buy the line of crap that one of them is acceptable.

So we all lose.

EH? You've lived in northern Michigan too long. lol!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's obvious who wrote that "medical" report, and it was the doctor who graduated from LSDU.

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You're hanging on every morsel eh? Lol... what a waste that we can't reject both of them.

So we all lose.

They think I taaalk funny up here... lol.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:
ppaca wrote:

So we all lose.

I bet they do. Been to the UP yet?

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I have this vision of tenacles around Dr. Okun as he has been strangled by the Alien and is pressing the good Dr. against the glass and saying" he will be the most healthy President in History......as the smoke clears and the Limo is down stairs waiting to deliver Trump the letter.....

No tentacles. Just a limo waiting for Dr. Ok's five minute okay of GLORIOUS LEADER TRUMP'S health situation.

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
ppaca wrote:

So we all lose.

I bet they do. Been to the UP yet?

Many times... love it. There's a big change in the trees and vegetation where I am from even 50 miles south... but there's a big difference from here when you cross the bride. It's a really cool state... I'm really glad I got to know it.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:No wonder he wants to deport Aliens.........Dr. Okun did an anal probe on Trump and found his second brain.....the bigger one.

Don't forget, at 70 years of age, GLORIOUS LEADER TRUMP will be the oldest President in American history to insult his way into the White House.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: a hurricane which destroys your home is not.......quit even trying to make this election about equivalents.

quit the dart throwing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum