Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump believes millions voted illegally

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

So if this is something that possibly happened why isn't there going to be a huge investigation into this? It is not true of course but Spicer says he still believes it. So now we have reality, alternate facts AND what Trump believes. Who says there are not multiple universes? LOL.

WASHINGTON — President Trump used his first official meeting with congressional leaders on Monday to falsely claim that millions of unauthorized immigrants had robbed him of a popular vote majority, a return to his obsession with the election’s results even as he seeks support for his legislative agenda.

The claim, which he has made before on Twitter, has been judged untrue by numerous fact-checkers. The new president’s willingness to bring it up at a White House reception in the State Dining Room is an indication that he continues to dwell on the implications of his popular vote loss even after assuming power.

Mr. Trump appears to remain concerned that the public will view his victory — and his entire presidency — as illegitimate if he does not repeatedly challenge the idea that Americans were deeply divided about sending him to the White House to succeed President Barack Obama.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/donald-trump-congress-democrats.html?_r=0

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bernie Sanders just stated to reporters that by making this false statement about his belief in illegal votes, the president has just signaled governors to ramp up voter suppression efforts. All studies have shown there is a no evidence of voter fraud taking place on any more than a 0.001% or in other words no effect on elections. It just doesn't happen.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:Bernie Sanders just stated to reporters that by making this false statement about his belief in illegal votes, the president has just signaled governors to ramp up voter suppression efforts. All studies have shown there is a no evidence of voter fraud taking place on any more than a 0.001% or in other words no effect on elections. It just doesn't happen.

Says you.

Once a ballot is cast, how can anyone tell the voter was a legal voter?

dumpcare

So why doesn't your great president get on with the business of the country, he won the election, this who had the most popular votes just doesn't matter.

This shit about the who has the most (votes and crowd at inauguration) is simply ridiculous.

Your President will end up undoing on his own because he cannot stay focused.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ppaca wrote:So why doesn't your great president get on with the business of the country, he won the election, this who had the most popular votes just doesn't matter.

This shit about the who has the most (votes and crowd at inauguration) is simply ridiculous.

It makes the president look like a nut case. He is undermining the election process. You're right, he's undoing himself.

knothead

knothead

OS, we must be connected across the cyberspace somehow, I just posted the same thread and went to homepage and you beat me to it, taking it down.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:
ppaca wrote:So why doesn't your great president get on with the business of the country, he won the election, this who had the most popular votes just doesn't matter.

It makes the president look like a nut case. He is undermining the election process. You're right, he's undoing himself.

Undoing himself to be sure, and, far more than pitiable, it's positively frightening to have this defective personality in the Oval Office. I am not saying this to be combative. I'm saying it because I'm terrified.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Undoing himself to be sure, and, far more than pitiable, it's positively frightening to have this defective personality in the Oval Office.   I am not saying this to be combative.  I'm saying it because I'm terrified.

Let's be honest here, this fucker is nuts plain and simple (sorry for the tasteless pejorative) . . . . . he cannot admit that Obamas' is bigger than his! Ouch!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum