Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Do your job, Sarah!"

+2
othershoe1030
Deus X
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Do your job, Sarah!" Empty "Do your job, Sarah!" 12/19/2018, 8:26 am

Deus X

Deus X

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS SLAMMED BY REPORTER AS SHE CUTS PRESS BRIEFING SHORT: ‘DO YOUR JOB, SARAH’

As Sarah Huckabee Sanders ended the first White House press briefing of December after only a few minutes, one reporter was heard yelling, “Do your job, Sarah!”

The exchange happened as Sanders left the podium and was exiting the room after one of the shortest press briefings of her tenure as White House press secretary. It was her first press briefing of the month, with her last formal meeting with reporters taking place more than 20 days ago.

The meeting got off to a rocky start, beginning nearly an hour later than originally scheduled. Then, when Sanders did allow members of the press to ask questions, she repeatedly cut off answers and signaled that they were “short on time.”

https://www.newsweek.com/reporter-yells-sarah-huckabee-sanders-1264094

Yikes, what's next? Throwing eggs? Cans of SlimFast?

2"Do your job, Sarah!" Empty Re: "Do your job, Sarah!" 12/19/2018, 12:21 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It is absurd that the press secretary would still maintain that Flynn had been "tricked" into lying or that he didn't know it was against the law to lie to the FBI given his background and...on top of that of course the fact that under oath in court he stated to the judge that he knew full well that lying was illegal...and yet she still tries to spin it.

The entire administration is not an arm of Fox News but rather is a daily dose of SNL.
Can't wait for his resignation.

3"Do your job, Sarah!" Empty Re: "Do your job, Sarah!" 12/19/2018, 12:23 pm

RealLindaL

Personally, I thought it was great and that the reporter deserved a BRAVO. (Instead, I wouldn't be surprised if she's censured or banned.)

Sanders is truly pitiful.

4"Do your job, Sarah!" Empty Re: "Do your job, Sarah!" 12/19/2018, 1:35 pm

polecat

polecat

Anyone else just a little concerned that it seems like the judge who read the unreacted sentencing memo thought what Flynn did for Mueller wasn't nearly enough to excuse what he did to America?

5"Do your job, Sarah!" Empty Re: "Do your job, Sarah!" 12/19/2018, 2:07 pm

Deus X

Deus X

polecat wrote:Anyone else just a little concerned that it seems like the judge who read the unreacted sentencing memo thought what Flynn did for Mueller wasn't nearly enough to excuse what he did to America?

Exactly what I thought.

6"Do your job, Sarah!" Empty Re: "Do your job, Sarah!" 12/19/2018, 2:21 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

The judge botched the timeline.

7"Do your job, Sarah!" Empty Re: "Do your job, Sarah!" 12/19/2018, 2:30 pm

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
polecat wrote:Anyone else just a little concerned that it seems like the judge who read the unreacted sentencing memo thought what Flynn did for Mueller wasn't nearly enough to excuse what he did to America?

Exactly what I thought.

I sure wondered as well.

8"Do your job, Sarah!" Empty Re: "Do your job, Sarah!" 12/19/2018, 6:55 pm

2seaoat

The judge botched the timeline.

Maybe. There were discussions about the kidnapping of the Turk before he got to the white house, and the Obama Administration had made a determination that they would not extradite the turk. There was a formal request to Justice by the administration to revisit the extradite by the administration before he was fired. The House will see who initiated that request with a hearing in the next ninety days, and the prosecutors are really going to be in a bind if they overlook the same in the plea. So I suspect the really really long continuance, may partially be things the judge has learned from the redacted material.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum