Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I like Sarah Palin..............

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ive always liked her, She has grit, makes sense and she goes after both sides if they are in the wrong, just not the other side.

Sal

Sal

Grifters gotta grift.

Sal wrote:Grifters gotta grift.

The left does a good job of demonizing people. The thing I always noticed about Sarah is she is real. And she is not afraid to go after the "establishment" which is something youd think the left could embrace. But the left wont because that's not the party line to do such.

I like Sarah's brassy sassy attitude. Very Happy

I know some people will be angry with me because I like her, oh well. She appeals to many middle class women.

Im pretty anti establishment right now and rand paul and palin both look pretty good to me at the moment.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

The left does a good job of demonizing people. The thing I always noticed about Sarah is she is real. And she is not afraid to go after the "establishment" which is something youd think the left could embrace. But the left wont because that's not the party line to do such.

I know some people will be angry with me because I like her, oh well. She appeals to many middle class women.

Im pretty anti establishment right now and rand paul and palin both look pretty good to me at the moment.

I like Sarah because she takes lots of money from Republicans, and very little of it is spent on electing Republicans.

I approve of this!

cheers

Sal

Sal

Candidates received less than $300k of the $5 mill SarahPAC grifted from the idiot party.

That kinda cheddar buys a lot of crystal meth.

Sarah Palin is an opportunist who traded in her so called ideals for money. She is one of the reasons MCCain lost the election and everyone knows it. She couldn't relate to the average woman and resorted to telling lies in her campaign which were so outrageous even her own party couldn't embrace her. She's vindictive,deceitful and not too smart. She fell apart under national scrutiny and became mentally unstable. She has a following of people who admire those qualities.

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I like Sarah because she takes lots of money from Republicans, and very little of it is spent on electing Republicans.

I approve of this!

cheers

rand paul is a republican, ted cruz is a republican. she helped both of them. and theres more. but go ahead I know you really don't care about that. you would hate it if the party got away from old establishment politics. it could be bad for the left agenda.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

rand paul is a republican, ted cruz is a republican. she helped both of them. and theres more. but go ahead I know you really don't care about that. you would hate it if the party got away from old establishment politics. it could be bad for the left agenda.

Geez ...

... I said I approve.

Now, send her a check.

Mama Grizzly needs a new pair of shoes.

lol

Dreamsglore wrote:Sarah Palin is an opportunist who traded in her so called ideals for money. She is one of the reasons MCCain lost the election and everyone knows it. She couldn't relate to the average woman and resorted to telling lies in her campaign which were so outrageous even her own party couldn't embrace her. She's vindictive,deceitful and not too smart. She fell apart under national scrutiny and became mentally unstable. She has a following of people who admire those qualities.

McCain lost the election because he is too old and has the personality of a slug.

we need vibrant non establishment people speaking up. and that is what your seeing, these people are coming to the forefront and it doesn't surprise me that the left will knock them down. so knock away. however, these younger more vibrant people are going to come to the forefront like it or not. And they are not going to sell out the conservative/love for constitutional idealogy that many n the old establishment have done.

sarah has the anti establishment that I desire and rand has the libertarianism that comes from his father that I like.

my suggestion is for yall to just laugh it off and ignore these people as they make their way into the spot light. They have plenty of time, they are not 90 years old.

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Geez ...

... I said I approve.

Now, send her a check.

lol

I will send her a check. Very Happy

and I like it that republican women are hot and look good. I like it when a woman looks like a woman.

Strong willed good lookin women are a powerful force. What a Face

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Geez ...

... I said I approve.

Now, send her a check.

lol

and I like it that republican women are hot and look good. I like it when a woman looks like a woman.

I know you will.

Grifters gotta grift ...

... and suckers were born to be suckered.

It's the natural order of things.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Sarah Palin is an opportunist who traded in her so called ideals for money. She is one of the reasons MCCain lost the election and everyone knows it. She couldn't relate to the average woman and resorted to telling lies in her campaign which were so outrageous even her own party couldn't embrace her. She's vindictive,deceitful and not too smart. She fell apart under national scrutiny and became mentally unstable. She has a following of people who admire those qualities.

McCain lost the election because he is too old and has the personality of a slug.

we need vibrant non establishment people speaking up. and that is what your seeing, these people are coming to the forefront and it doesn't surprise me that the left will knock them down. so knock away. however, these younger more vibrant people are going to come to the forefront like it or not. And they are not going to sell out the conservative/love for constitutional idealogy that many n the old establishment have done.

sarah has the anti establishment that I desire and rand has the libertarianism that comes from his father that I like.

my suggestion is for yall to just laugh it off and ignore these people as they make their way into the spot light. They have plenty of time, they are not 90 years old.

Palin's time is over. She's trying desperately to be relevant but she's been exposed for the huckster she is. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns into one of these TV evangelists. And oh btw, she hates gays.LOL!

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Geez ...

... I said I approve.

Now, send her a check.

lol

Good for you.

Grifters gotta grift ...

... and suckers were born to be suckered.

It's the natural order of things.

yeah, I think its safe to say im a sucker.

you however are not a sucker. Youre a strong advocate of salinsky theory. which explains your butt love for obummer.

Dang, you've out smarted me again lol

2seaoat

Sarah has been brilliant. At some juncture during the VP bid.....she realized she could make a great deal of money just saying provocative things. She certainly did not understand duty, when she abandoned her gov. job for the greenbacks, yet some people still listen to her as if she is a viable alternative........she is not......she just cleverly has figured out that the more outrageous she becomes as a clown.....there will always be children who are amused....she will make money.....and the nation will suffer from a circus which has overstayed its time in town.....but the clowns pull paychecks....the nation suffers from the growing pile of elephant dung......and the children still stream to get a seat under the big tent.

2seaoat wrote:Sarah has been brilliant. At some juncture during the VP bid.....she realized she could make a great deal of money just saying provocative things. She certainly did not understand duty, when she abandoned her gov. job for the greenbacks, yet some people still listen to her as if she is a viable alternative........she is not......she just cleverly has figured out that the more outrageous she becomes as a clown.....there will always be children who are amused....she will make money.....and the nation will suffer from a circus which has overstayed its time in town.....but the clowns pull paychecks....the nation suffers from the growing pile of elephant dung......and the children still stream to get a seat under the big tent.

I don't see how realizing you can make more money by TV shows and speaking engagements is somehow brilliant? Even dilberts can figure that out.

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Sarah has been brilliant. At some juncture during the VP bid.....she realized she could make a great deal of money just saying provocative things. She certainly did not understand duty, when she abandoned her gov. job for the greenbacks, yet some people still listen to her as if she is a viable alternative........she is not......she just cleverly has figured out that the more outrageous she becomes as a clown.....there will always be children who are amused....she will make money.....and the nation will suffer from a circus which has overstayed its time in town.....but the clowns pull paychecks....the nation suffers from the growing pile of elephant dung......and the children still stream to get a seat under the big tent.

I don't see how realizing you can make more money by TV shows and speaking engagements is somehow brilliant? Even dilberts can figure that out.

well that's your opinion of her, that doesn't make it TRUE. shes staying in the spot light and rightfully so because that's the best way to get a message out.

she has a certain amount of political pull and a lot of conservative women like her.

I like her, im stating I like her. if nothing else I love a strong willed good looking woman even if that was my only reason to like her, but its not. shes anti establishment, fresh, invigorating and I am happy to see her around.

She cracked me up with the big gulp at CPAC.

and DAMN SHE IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

well that's your opinion of her, that doesn't make it TRUE. shes staying in the spot light and rightfully so because that's the best way to get a message out.

she has a certain amount of political pull and a lot of conservative women like her.

I like her, im stating I like her. if nothing else I love a strong willed good looking woman even if that was my only reason to like her, but its not. shes anti establishment, fresh, invigorating and I am happy to see her around.

She has no political pull anymore. She wasn't even invited to the convention and her contract w/ Fox wasn't renewed. They stuck a fork in her and she is dried up.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

And she finds you and your orientation repulsive. How do you reconcile identifying w/ that?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

And she finds you and your orientation repulsive. How do you reconcile identifying w/ that?

I could care less what she thinks of what I do in the bedroom.

if I could have 15 minutes alone with her I might change her perspective on that too. Wink

I like Sarah Palin.............. Sarah_10

I care about this country and my children's future more than whats someones opinion of my personal life is. This countries success is more important than my feelings being hurt.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

FOX fired her because she's too stupid.

Floridatexan wrote:
FOX fired her because she's too stupid.

dreams, fox let her go because they have a agenda too

she not stupid

shes a threat to old time establishment

your way left radical communistic party will go by the way eventually as republican leaning libertarians who are more youthful and charismatic take hold. Because the idealology isn't dead, its just not been promoted in a while.

we have time. so don't think this party is over, because not all of us are as old as McCain.

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:

If there is a God, PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SARAH THE NEXT NOMINEE!!!

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

If there is a God, PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SARAH THE NEXT NOMINEE!!!

And pair her up with Michelle Bachman. LOL

An absolutely winning Dem. ticket.

Yes... because it would be fun to find out how far our govt can expand before it collapses our country. Examples be damned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum