Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Sanders

+7
2seaoat
Telstar
zsomething
Floridatexan
Deus X
Vikingwoman
EmeraldGhost
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Sarah Sanders Empty Sarah Sanders 6/23/2018, 7:56 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I have no love for Sarah Sanders (I don't think she's even a very good spokesperson, regardless of her politics) ... but, if this is true, ain't it just kinda the height of hypocrisy to get all hysterical because a baker doesn't want to create a custom cake for a gay wedding, and at the same time think it's just fine to refuse service to someone because you disagree with who they work for?  It's what I've come to expect from some of those on the far left, though ... so, just another day in 2018 America, I s'pose.   Rolling Eyes   

SARAH SANDERS REPORTEDLY THROWN OUT OF VIRGINIA RESTAURANT, THEN THE YELP REVIEW BATTLE BEGAN

http://www.newsweek.com/sarah-sanders-reportedly-thrown-out-virginia-restaurant-then-yelp-reviews-992762

2Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/23/2018, 9:50 pm

Vikingwoman

They asked her to leave because of her stance on the transgender and gay situation. There were several gay employees who didn't want to serve her. It's ok for them to not bake a cake but not ok when they don't want to serve somebody w/ those views. Poetic Justice.

3Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/24/2018, 12:14 am

Deus X

Deus X

Sarah Sanders Reserve-right-refuse-service-sign-s-6800

4Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/24/2018, 12:39 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

lol! Rolling Eyes

5Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/24/2018, 1:20 am

Vikingwoman

Yup! Glad it was lying ass Sarah Sanders.

6Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/24/2018, 9:20 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sarah Sanders Huckabee%2Bxmas%2Bcard

7Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/25/2018, 2:05 pm

zsomething

I wouldn't have tossed her out unless she was behaving badly. I can understand the restaurant not happy to have her lying ass in there, but I'd have let it go. My stance on the gay wedding cake thing would be similar, though -- just make the cake and if you don't like what it's being used for, mind your own fucking business, disapprove on your own time, and let your "god" do the judging.

What is pretty funny is watching the same conservatives who, a couple weeks ago, were saying "businesses should have the right to refuse anyone for any reason" pitching a fit 'cuz one of their own got refused service. The whining hasn't stopped on Twitter and comments sections.

8Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/25/2018, 3:54 pm

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:I wouldn't have tossed her out unless she was behaving badly.  I can understand the restaurant not happy to have her lying ass in there, but I'd have let it go.    My stance on the gay wedding cake thing would be similar, though -- just make the cake and if you don't like what it's being used for, mind your own fucking business, disapprove on your own time, and let your "god" do the judging.  

What is pretty funny is watching the same conservatives who, a couple weeks ago, were saying "businesses should have the right to refuse anyone for any reason" pitching a fit 'cuz one of their own got refused service.   The whining hasn't stopped on Twitter and comments sections.  

The REAL fun will start when republican kids start spitting and peeing in the cups of their own parents. After all the kids will need some way to blow off steam. Bad enough that these child hating racist dooshbags gave birth to the kids. Kids have a hard enough time growing up as it is without being seen in public with a couple of brain damaged sub humans wearing MAGA hats. Twisted Evil

9Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/25/2018, 4:43 pm

zsomething

Now I'm seeing Republicans crying for "civility."  

Love to, but, I have a memory. As well as constant reminders. 

Sarah Sanders DgjZD1HUYAEDqmZ
Sarah Sanders DgjZK24UcAA1pZs
Sarah Sanders DgjZD25VMAEuzZ7
Sarah Sanders DgjhXv8UYAAxnnU
Sarah Sanders DgjhQddXkAIxeNe
Sarah Sanders Th?id=OIP.ifug4EL7OY28HCk1b3XWCwHaFj&pid=15Sarah Sanders Teapartyracism
Sarah Sanders Tea+party+hate
Sarah Sanders CusBWVpVMAADOqy
Sarah Sanders Trump-finger

And it goes on and on and on.  Tip of a big ugly iceberg. For every Kathie Griffin idiot the right-wingers can scrape up, there's a hundred of these assholes.   And Obama didn't do a tenth of the evil shit Trump and his tiki-torch-carrying followers are doing.

So, sorry, but no.  I wouldn't have kicked Sarah Sanders out of the restaurant, but I'm not wasting a lot of tears on her, either. She lies every day to the people of this country, and expects them to accept things like kids in cages. That's a bit much.

And, in general, they set the tune for a decade and now they're crying because people showed up to dance.  You grow what you plant.

10Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/25/2018, 4:45 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sarah Sanders 52014734a6198387732aa61174813ad2

11Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/25/2018, 9:38 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Well, I don't care much for Donald Trump myself, but two wrongs don't make a right, ya'll.

12Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/25/2018, 9:57 pm

2seaoat

I am so proud of Americans. The spontaneous response to children being harmed has been gratifying when I thought all morality has been squeezed from this nation. A fascist propagandist who was nurtured in a false Christian environment where her father manipulated and exploited religion to get his beach home on the Gulf and brought us this lying hateful creature who is immature uneducated and evil......ask her to leave.....may men and women of good conscious never serve that beast again in public. She is pure evil.

13Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/25/2018, 10:17 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

MISOGYNY..!!

14Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/26/2018, 12:20 am

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:MISOGYNY..!!

STUPIDITY!

15Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/26/2018, 12:30 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

What are you guys? Like six years old? Rolling Eyes

Sarah Sanders Chimp_throwing_rock_corbis

16Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/26/2018, 12:06 pm

polecat

polecat

They should have taking her order and not fixed her anything and when she asked about it tell her I will look into that and get back to you.

17Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/26/2018, 12:09 pm

Deus X

Deus X

polecat wrote:They should have taking her order and not fixed her anything and when she asked about it tell her I will look into that and get back to you.

Then brought out the wrong order and spilled it in her lap. OOPS!

18Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/28/2018, 6:07 pm

2seaoat

I would be incensed if the public or an owner attacked her in front of her children, but these were adults. She is the definition of evil. There is no redemption when you use morality and bible scripture to rationalize a policy which separated thousands of kids. I got a kick out of all the Panhandle restaurants which had trump campaign signs on their business. That is there absolute right as it is my absolute right not to patronize the business so long as the sign is up. Sessions had eight hundred folks from his church send him a letter in opposition to his child policy......it simply takes good people to defeat evil, and Sarah Sanders is an evil person. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

19Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/29/2018, 1:49 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

You and your moral outrage over a spokesperson... lol. It's basically just a propaganda tool and the dems put out easily the same level of spin and lies. Further... that restaurant is pretty dumb. Not just for the future customers lost... but those huckabys appear to run up a nice check.

20Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/29/2018, 3:09 am

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:You and your moral outrage over a spokesperson... lol. It's basically just a propaganda tool and the dems put out easily the same level of spin and lies. Further... that  restaurant is pretty dumb. Not just for the future customers lost...  but those huckabys appear to run up a nice check.

WHAT'S THAT SMELL?

What is it? It seems to be coming out of my computer. What on earth...     it's disgusting!

MY GOD!    It's...      it's...        it's HORSESHIT, coming right out of my computer!

ACK!

21Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/30/2018, 1:24 am

Vikingwoman

EmeraldGhost wrote:Well, I don't care much for Donald Trump myself, but two wrongs don't make a right, ya'll.

I don't look at it that way. I look at it as Karma and ain't nothing wrong w/ that!

22Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/30/2018, 9:10 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:You and your moral outrage over a spokesperson... lol. It's basically just a propaganda tool and the dems put out easily the same level of spin and lies. Further... that  restaurant is pretty dumb. Not just for the future customers lost...  but those huckabys appear to run up a nice check.
Sarah Sanders Wingnut-2

23Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/30/2018, 7:22 pm

2seaoat

May she never be able to go out in public without the American public showing what conscious and morality mean......may she pay a huge price for her evil propaganda and hate. May all fascist face the same.

24Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/30/2018, 7:38 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

But you were pleased to be lied to about gun running to foreign terrorists, obamacaid, benghazi, wiretapping... etc.

Check your misogyny... it's outdated.

25Sarah Sanders Empty Re: Sarah Sanders 6/30/2018, 8:18 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum