Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump rally in Pensacola for Roy Moore

+6
knothead
Telstar
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
othershoe1030
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:

Moore said last night that God is always in control. So I guess he's ready to use the God told me to defense to explain his trolling innocent young girls at the malls and not the devil made me do it defense. Twisted Evil

He won't have to defend anything now that he's lost.

Unless of course, he wants to try again in 2020 ... but I doubt he could win the primary.   And he probably knows that.  Or maybe he doesn't? He is kind of a nut, after all.  Anyways ...,, maybe he'll be in a nursing home with Alzheimers by then playing bingo with Trump & Hillary, all of them debating the pros and cons of the various brands of adult diapers.  Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Moore said last night that God is always in control. So I guess he's ready to use the God told me to defense to explain his trolling innocent young girls at the malls and not the devil made me do it defense. Twisted Evil

Unless of course, he wants to try again in 2020 ... but I doubt he could win the primary.   And he probably knows that.  Or maybe he doesn't?  He is kind of a nut, after all.  Anyways ...,, maybe he'll be in a nursing home with Alzheimers by then playing bingo with Trump & Hillary, all of them debating the pros and cons of the various brands of adult diapers.  Laughing

True enough and if they need a fourth, maybe some kind of a nut like Gary Johnson will join them. Laughing

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Unless of course, he wants to try again in 2020 ... but I doubt he could win the primary.   And he probably knows that.  Or maybe he doesn't?  He is kind of a nut, after all.  Anyways ...,, maybe he'll be in a nursing home with Alzheimers by then playing bingo with Trump & Hillary, all of them debating the pros and cons of the various brands of adult diapers.  Laughing

True enough and if they need a fourth, maybe some kind of a nut like Gary Johnson will join them. Laughing

Johnson will probably be conquering Everest again or something similar in 2020.   Or maybe heading up some highly successful multi-million dollar cannabis company.  I seriously doubt he'll be in that nursing home eating pudding with Trump, Hillary, and Moore ... or running for President.

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Johnson will probably be conquering Everest again or something similar in 2020.   Or maybe heading up some highly successful multi-million dollar cannabis company.  I seriously doubt he'll be in that nursing home eating pudding with Trump, Hillary, and Moore ... or running for President.

Thank God for small miracles. sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum