Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump rally in Pensacola for Roy Moore

+6
knothead
Telstar
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
othershoe1030
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Vice News on HBO just ran a conservative Republican feedback on Moore.  It was the most incredible ten minutes as each person was so paranoid and misinformed, you honestly thought that they hired folks to be stupid dumb asses.   My family goes back to the mid 1800s in Alabama, and they were intelligent people.  This group think of stupid is going to have consequences.  Alabama used to be stereotyped as a banjo playing in the background and interbreeding.  I always fought those stereotypes, but honestly about a decade ago......I just quit trying.

Even Frank Lutz looks flabbergasted at the stupidity of these Alabama morons.

2seaoat

It is too funny to hear white Alabamians telling the world that racism was dead until President Obama started to make everything racial.........F'ing unbelievable.

They were serious. When the one person starting to talk about how proud they would be if the 32 SA was showing interest in their 14 year old daughter.

All you leftist criminals need to go back to the Congressman Stubbs era.

PkrBum

PkrBum

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/19/exclusive-bill-clinton-still-silent-about-flights-on-pedophiles-sex-plane/

2seaoat

leftist criminals.....that is how you defend the moral choices of Moore and Trump. It is a pretty lame comment in light of the facts.

2seaoat wrote:leftist criminals.....that is how you defend the moral choices of Moore and Trump.  It is a pretty lame comment in light of the facts.

The facts are none of this ever came out about Moore until a senate seat was in the balance and how stupid of a woman do you need to be to not sue a billionaire for harassment until he becomes POTUS.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm not defending any... I condemn them all. That's called consistency regardless of politics.

Apply due process and dispence justice. In the mean time... the legal presumption is innocence.

Right?

PkrBum wrote:I'm not defending any... I condemn them all. That's called consistency regardless of politics.

Apply due process and dispence justice. In the mean time... the legal presumption is innocence.

Right?

Not for Republicans if they are accused of a crime ...leftists please examine your behavior over Congressman Stubbs from Massachusetts.

2seaoat

I knew Haesert personally for 30 plus years. I do not know one Republican who did not condemned Denny. There was zero tolerance for his conduct. Oh, by the way.....his conduct was almost forty years ago. Lincoln Republicans have moral standards. This is simple. A moral question which every moral person knows the answer. It has NOTHING to do with politics. However, the evil of Dixiecrats pretending to be Republicans......that is a real trip.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Funny to see the returns coming in from the Alabama election. News is reporting how horrible many voters would feel if they voted for a Democrat when it wasn't all that many decades ago that the feelings would have been just the opposite. Johnson was right about turning the Deep South over to the Republicans for a few generations. So now the Deep South votes for the party of Lincoln. Who could not be fascinated by American politics? What a F'ing SHOW!!!

I see Bannon gaining power if Moore wins, which should accelerate the destruction/reorganization of the Republican party. Thing is, what will it look like after Bannon gets finished with it? Holy Cow!

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:Funny to see the returns coming in from the Alabama election. News is reporting how horrible many voters would feel if they voted for a Democrat when it wasn't all that many decades ago that the feelings would have been just the opposite. Johnson was right about turning the Deep South over to the Republicans for a few generations. So now the Deep South votes for the party of Lincoln. Who could not be fascinated by American politics? What a F'ing SHOW!!!

I see Bannon gaining power if Moore wins, which should accelerate the destruction/reorganization of the Republican party. Thing is, what will it look like after Bannon gets finished with it? Holy Cow!

It will look a lot like this but instead of Hitler the leaders will be 45 and Bannon.

Telstar

Telstar

CNN projects a win for Doug Jones. If so it may have been 45s support that really turned voters against Moore. This may be the beginning of the end for the fiend and traitor than inhabits our White House. Cool

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I had two tickets. We were gonna go see the circus just for fun. Unfortunately I had to leave the State on a moment's notice to go do a real estate deal ... so I missed it. I wonder if somebody else got my seats?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:CNN projects a win for Doug Jones. If so it may have been 45s support that really turned voters against Moore. This may be the beginning of the end for the fiend and traitor than inhabits our White House. Cool

Wow!  That will be quite an upset if true.  And quite a defeat for Donald Trump too, I think.

I've leaned Republican for many years, but if a Doug Jones win in Alabama gives moderate/centrist Republicans more juice in the Senate, then I'd have to say I'm for it at this particular point in time.

I wonder does he get seated immediately ... before the tax bill vote?

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 12/13/2017, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

I think this is going to be close enough for a statewide recount.

Telstar

Telstar

Not close enough to allow the republican sex fiend to set foot in the Senate. Evil or Very Mad

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:Not close enough to allow the republican sex fiend to set foot in the Senate. Evil or Very Mad

My liberal democrat psychiatrist sister had an interesting take on Roy Moore ... sure maybe he had a proclivity for high school girls 35 years ago, maybe he pawed & attempted to have sex with some underage ones,  but what scandals has he had since?  He's been married to one woman, raised a family, etc.   No hints he's committed adultery or been involved in any sex scandals since.  So ... as detestable as what he was doing 35 years ago might be, and however much one might disagree with his politics or religious ideas, do those things he was doing 35 years ago, and no sex scandals since, really affect his ability to serve in the US Senate today ... 35 years later? People change.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:Not close enough to allow the republican sex fiend to set foot in the Senate. Evil or Very Mad

My liberal democrat psychiatrist sister had an interesting take on Roy Moore ... sure maybe he had a proclivity for high school girls 35 years ago, maybe he pawed & attempted to have sex with some underage ones,  but what scandals has he had since?  He's been married to one woman, raised a family, etc.   No hints he's committed adultery or been involved in any sex scandals since.  So ... as detestable as what he was doing 35 years ago might be, and however much one might disagree with his politics or religious ideas, do those things he was doing 35 years ago, and no sex scandals since, really affect his ability to serve in the US Senate today ... 35 years later?   People change.

Or perhaps it was blown out of proportion or fabricated.

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:

My liberal democrat psychiatrist sister had an interesting take on Roy Moore ... sure maybe he had a proclivity for high school girls 35 years ago, maybe he pawed & attempted to have sex with some underage ones,  but what scandals has he had since?  He's been married to one woman, raised a family, etc.   No hints he's committed adultery or been involved in any sex scandals since.  So ... as detestable as what he was doing 35 years ago might be, and however much one might disagree with his politics or religious ideas, do those things he was doing 35 years ago, and no sex scandals since, really affect his ability to serve in the US Senate today ... 35 years later?   People change.

Yes people change and so do states. Tonight the state of Alabama came to its senses and changed from red to blue. Good job Alabama.

Now we've begun draining the swamp.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Having been thrown off the Alabama Supreme Court twice and his financial shenanigans with his bogus Christian legal organization the "Foundation for Moral Law" were enough to disqualify Moore for the Senate in my book.   The teenage skirt chasing allegations were just icing on the cake.

zsomething

EmeraldGhost wrote:

There are few things I hate worse than child molesters (I'd expand the death penalty to cover it), but, honestly, Roy Moore's short-eyes tendencies were just one on a forty-mile-long list of reasons I loathe the guy. He's a crazy tribalist theocrat who doesn't belong anywhere near any seat of power. He's more televangelist and radical cleric than politician, and I don't think he actually believes a word of it, anyway -- if he actually believed in a god who could send him to Hell, he wouldn't do a hundredth of the things he does. He's just a cynical crook who figured out religious pandering was an easy way to get total control over confused and stupid people, and he exploited it for corrupt ends, and tried to make them into worse people so they'd be more easily used. That's more than enough to disqualify him from office.

The child molestation is something he should burn for, but it's just another log on a huge fire, in this case.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

zsomething wrote: .... He's just a cynical crook who figured out religious pandering was an easy way to get total control over confused and stupid people, and he exploited it for corrupt ends, and tried to make them into worse people so they'd be more easily used.  .....

Along with some other things you said there, I certainly agree with that. Applies to Trump as well ... and probably Ted Cruz and not a few others. And some Demos do similarly when it comes to race, gays, etc

(Just wanted to highlight that particular part of your post)

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

zsomething wrote: ...
The child molestation is something he should burn for, ...

Not so sure a grown man dating post-pubescent teenage girls is exactly a hell-fire offense. But I'll admit it's been awhile since I attended my Dad's Primitive Baptist Church, and the pastor Brother Hollingsworth passed long ago, so I can't consult with him on it. Guess I'll have to go back & check my bible on that one.  If I can find it. Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:
zsomething wrote: ...
The child molestation is something he should burn for, ...

Not so sure a grown man dating post-pubescent teenage girls is exactly a hell-fire offense. But I'll admit it's been awhile since I attended my Dad's Primitive Baptist Church, and the pastor Brother Hollingsworth passed long ago, so I can't consult with him on it.  Guess I'll have to go back & check my bible on that one.  If I can find it.  Laughing

Moore said last night that God is always in control. So I guess he's ready to use the God told me to defense to explain his trolling innocent young girls at the malls and not the devil made me do it defense. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum