Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump rally in Pensacola for Roy Moore

+6
knothead
Telstar
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
othershoe1030
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Considering the cold and dark the anti-Trump turnout was quite impressive. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of it and haven't seen a comprehensive view of the crowd on any news reports. I will say that it extended a block or so long and about 6 people deep all along the barricades.

There were many signs and lots of chanting. My sign said, on one side: Putin loves (a heart) Trump. on the other side it said: "Fake POTUS!" It felt good to be out demonstrating.

Is it just because P'cola so LOVES this monster that he came here? I can't find another reason for him coming to Florida rather than Alabama when it was not exactly a stealth trip. He came right out begging for people to vote for the pedophile so who is he trying to kid? Why didn't he just go to Mobile?

The guy, Jordan Kleper, who does the show "The Opposition" right after Trevor Noah on Comedy Central was there gathering background for his Monday night show so that might be worth watching.

Thank you for that report, and thank you for attending!

The PNJ reports are more of a tRump lovefest. Sad

Wish I could have been there!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

panhandler wrote:Thank you for that report, and thank you for attending!  

The PNJ reports are more of a tRump lovefest. Sad

Wish I could have been there!

Wish everyone who was so inclined could have gone but I totally understand not wanting to brave the dark, cold, and likely rain. I was wavering until mid afternoon about going or not but my neighbor insisted that she was going regardless and she was an inspiration for me.

I really flipped out when one of the Trump supporters had a sign that called us something like Comu-crats or some made up word equating Democrats (not every anti-Trump person was a Democrat, naturally) with communists when IT IS THIER COMMANDER IN CHIEF WHO IS COZY WITH THE RUSSIANS, LOVES PUTIN AND INVITES THEIR REPRESENTATIVES INTO THE OVAL OFFICE WITH NO OTHER AMERICANS PRESENT!!! Talk about Ignoring the current state of affairs, really!

But then, as a wise person once said: "It only makes you crazy if you think it is supposed to make sense!"

dumpcare

Was that a Trump supporter wearing a flag cape and dragging it all over the ground? Saw him on wkrg live feed on facebook before the rally, while everyone was in line. Just wanted to know since they think it's disrespectful to kneel for the anthem. Yep, I saw a lot of the demonstrators, more than I've ever seen in Pensacola.

Oh, btw since you were outside you should have heard the speech inside, just an ego-boosting event for Trump filled with half-truths. Here are a few.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ap-fact-check-trump-off-on-black-homeownership-trade/ar-BBGrbrh?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

dumpcare wrote:Was that a Trump supporter wearing a flag cape and dragging it all over the ground? Saw him on wkrg live feed on facebook before the rally, while everyone was in line. Just wanted to know since they think it's disrespectful to kneel for the anthem. Yep, I saw a lot of the demonstrators, more than I've ever seen in Pensacola.

Oh, btw since you were outside you should have heard the speech inside, just an ego-boosting event for Trump filled with half-truths.  Here are a few.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ap-fact-check-trump-off-on-black-homeownership-trade/ar-BBGrbrh?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP

There were a few Trump supporters parading around in various get-ups. One or two had made capes out of flags that were like Trump flags with a picture of him on it and a few other "patriotic" symbols. I didn't see anyone with an American flag used as a cape but then again I only saw one guy with a shirt that said Blacks for Trump but saw several in group shots on one of the news reports. I don't know if they were hanging out somewhere else or what.

One obnoxious Trump supporter stripped down to his T-shirt and displayed various pro-Trump sayings on it while he strutted back and forth and repeated over and over again "grab the pussies, grab the pussies". It was a real display of Trump supporter syndrome!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

othershoe1030 wrote:
dumpcare wrote:Was that a Trump supporter wearing a flag cape and dragging it all over the ground? Saw him on wkrg live feed on facebook before the rally, while everyone was in line. Just wanted to know since they think it's disrespectful to kneel for the anthem. Yep, I saw a lot of the demonstrators, more than I've ever seen in Pensacola.

Oh, btw since you were outside you should have heard the speech inside, just an ego-boosting event for Trump filled with half-truths.  Here are a few.

There were a few Trump supporters parading around in various get-ups. One or two had made capes out of flags that were like Trump flags with a picture of him on it and a few other "patriotic" symbols. I didn't see anyone with an American flag used as a cape but then again I only saw one guy with a shirt that said Blacks for Trump but saw several in group shots on one of the news reports. I don't know if they were hanging out somewhere else or what.

One obnoxious Trump supporter stripped down to his T-shirt and displayed various pro-Trump sayings on it while he strutted back and forth and repeated over and over again "grab the pussies, grab the pussies". It was a real display of Trump supporter syndrome!

Any democrats dressed like vaginas?

2seaoat

The thing which is so incredible is how morality has become a football. Bull chit........a 32 year old man in the SA office taking a 14 year old girl to his house and the child testifying that he removed her clothing down to her underwear and fondled her and removed his clothes to his underwear and guided her hand to fondle him. Have we lost our minds. How can anybody in America suggest this is politics. It should be about putting this man in jail, but he hides behind the statute of limitations........great........therefore we need this man in the senate. shame.

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Yea, was there anyone with one of those pussy hats? They only panned around on the protestors a couple times after talking to a couple of them.

Even so, vaginas don't equate to wearing a flag cape since everyone gets their panties in a wad when someone kneels for the national anthem a song not a flag.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:The thing which is so incredible is how morality has become a football.  Bull chit........a 32 year old man in the SA office taking a 14 year old girl to his house and the child testifying that he removed her clothing down to her underwear and fondled her and removed his clothes to his underwear and guided her hand to fondle him.  Have we lost our minds.   How can anybody in America suggest this is politics.   It should be about putting this man in jail, but he hides behind the statute of limitations........great........therefore we need this man in the senate.  shame.

You do know he probably will be elected, don't you? Life goes on.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

There were several of those adorable pink pussy-cat caps, that's how we identified OUR PEOPLE but the little pointy ears and soft curves, well really I don't think those qualify as vaginas exactly so I'd have to say no.

There was, come to think of it a person dressed as the Grim Reaper, long black robes and skull face mask. I think he was protesting the upcoming cuts to health care, medicare, etc. You know, the things they will have to cut from the budget since they have transferred all the money to the already well off but the trickle down hasn't kicked in yet. He was carrying a tombstone with a word on it but I can't recall what it said, sorry.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:The thing which is so incredible is how morality has become a football.  Bull chit........a 32 year old man in the SA office taking a 14 year old girl to his house and the child testifying that he removed her clothing down to her underwear and fondled her and removed his clothes to his underwear and guided her hand to fondle him.  Have we lost our minds.   How can anybody in America suggest this is politics.   It should be about putting this man in jail, but he hides behind the statute of limitations........great........therefore we need this man in the senate.  shame.

We all must keep in mind that the end always justifies the means. In this case the end is to pass the rip-off tax "reform" bill and get the POTUS to sign it. They need that Republican Vote in the Senate and are obviously willing to elect this dreadful person in order to do that.

One of our chants to the crowd walking to the civic center was: "Shame, shame, shame...."

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Any republicans dressed up like humans?

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:

We all must keep in mind that the end always justifies the means. In this case the end is to pass the rip-off tax "reform" bill and get the POTUS to sign it. They need that Republican Vote in the Senate and are obviously willing to elect this dreadful person in order to do that.

One of our chants to the crowd walking to the civic center was: "Shame, shame, shame...."

Seems 45 likes to hold rallies in peecootie town. They say he likes to call Peecootie LA. Not like in LA California but like Lower Alabama. Seems that peecootie is located just about at Lower Alabama's rectum level.

knothead

knothead

Thanks for attending OS . . . . . . I did not think signs were allowed into the arena but from reading your comments that must not have been the case.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Right wing keeping it classy! Rolling Eyes

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:Thanks for attending OS . . . . . . I did not think signs were allowed into the arena but from reading your comments that must not have been the case.

Sorry for any confusion. We were outside the whole time.  All the fun happened in the street.

It was, sadly, yet another "presidential" MAGA ego boost/not so stealthy campaign rally to support the man banned from the mall but apparently fit for the U.S. Senate.  

knothead

knothead

othershoe1030 wrote:
knothead wrote:Thanks for attending OS . . . . . . I did not think signs were allowed into the arena but from reading your comments that must not have been the case.

Sorry for any confusion. We were outside the whole time.  All the fun happened in the street.

It was, sadly, yet another "presidential" MAGA ego boost/not so stealthy campaign rally to support the man banned from the mall but apparently fit for the U.S. Senate.  

Thank you . . . . I was curious because what I had read prior to the actual event were the rules imposed and one of the rules was no signs are allowed/ Then during the rally trump pointed to the crowd and said something like "I love this, right here Blacks For Trump . . . " (I am paraphrasing of course) so to my point of this observation . . . . if signs were not allowed and if Trump was referencing a sign he could see (up in the front rows) where did the sign come from? I've never heard this addressed but always suspected that signs are passed out to certain people in strategic locations (always behind the speaker) with campaign slogans giving a false impression that in this case blacks support Trump which if true is good campaign tactics but gives a very inaccurate image of who is for who . . .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't notice any photo ops with our local Republican luminaries, other than Matt Gaetz.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Thank you . . . . I was curious because what I had read prior to the actual event were the rules imposed and one of the rules was no signs are allowed/  Then during the rally trump pointed to the crowd and said something like "I love this, right here Blacks For Trump . . . " (I am paraphrasing of course) so to my point of this observation  . . . . if signs were not allowed and if Trump was referencing a sign he could see (up in the front rows) where did the sign come from? I've never heard this addressed but always suspected that signs are passed out to certain people in strategic locations (always behind the speaker) with campaign slogans giving a false impression that in this case blacks support Trump which if true is good campaign tactics but gives a very inaccurate image of who is for who . . .  

Well, I have seen T-shirts with that phrase on it so maybe Trump was referencing shirts?

It is an admission of sorts, don't you think, that someone would have to wear a shirt or carry a sign with that message on it in the first place? It speaks to the very lopsided lack of support by blacks of this President. Were their shirts abounding saying Whites for Obama?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but I didn't notice any photo ops with our local Republican luminaries, other than Matt Gaetz.

No. Senator Shelby said today that he wrote in the name of some Republican, whom he declined to name rather than vote for Moore or (God forbid) a Democrat!

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:

The Southern gentleman in me is stopping me from replying to this in the very nasty way I'd like to, and that you really deserve.

2seaoat

Those would be some brave Democrats.......those horny Republicans would probably be checking if hymens were torn........they like em young. Especially if the vaginas came with teenage tighty whities. It would be a mass orgy at the auditorium entrance as they mounted Democrats........

PkrBum

PkrBum

Seagoat is a little too familiar with this subject. No

2seaoat

Seagoat is a little too familiar with this subject. No

Yep, I am still a Republican, and I had known Denny for thirty years.......so yes....quite familiar.

2seaoat

Vice News on HBO just ran a conservative Republican feedback on Moore. It was the most incredible ten minutes as each person was so paranoid and misinformed, you honestly thought that they hired folks to be stupid dumb asses. My family goes back to the mid 1800s in Alabama, and they were intelligent people. This group think of stupid is going to have consequences. Alabama used to be stereotyped as a banjo playing in the background and interbreeding. I always fought those stereotypes, but honestly about a decade ago......I just quit trying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum