Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

From a trump rally attendee

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From a trump rally attendee  Empty From a trump rally attendee 9/10/2016, 6:01 am

Trump once again filled the civic center to capacity...10,000 +. This time, I stood on the floor less than 20 feet from our next President. I was much more impressed with him now than when I saw him in the primaries. There were many young people in the crowd.  Standing next to me was a medical student (his mother was a Immigrant from Peru) and Harvard Law student...a project manager with a local construction company, a Medical Doctor, a Delta Pilot. We talked about the fallacy the press has presented that the Trump supporters are low information and uneducated voters. I for one, call BS on that. The people that I spoke with in the 3 hours that I waited, were a diverse group but all were very educated and well informed of the issues that we face and knew what exactly is riding on this election. Trump was extremely articulate and laid out a framework of what he expected to accomplish if elected.  It didn't sound rehersed....he didn't need to defend his past actions, didn't have to lie to cover lies and more than anything he sounded genuine. He spoke like a true leader, and I believe that he above the other, has the ability and desire to act in the best interest of our country. It was a good night.

Also, General Michael Flynn was a guest speaker as well as Rudi Giuliani....as Giuliani said, Clinton has been part of the establishment for 35 years. If she was going to fix anything, she would have done it by now.

Now i see why you democrats are scared. You realize that Hilz can't win. You are desperate and resort to every last dirty trick to try and preserve your power that has been eroding since passage of Obamascam and the 2010 elections when you lost the House ( saying the GOP would lose), through 2014 when you said the GOP could never win the Senate, and finally until now when you have finally reaped what you have sown -losing the WH as well.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

This is the same forum member who told us McCain-Palin and Romney were sure winners. LOL

Sal

Sal

Dispatches from the armpit ....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:Trump once again filled the civic center to capacity...10,000 +. This time, I stood on the floor less than 20 feet from our next President. I was much more impressed with him now than when I saw him in the primaries. There were many young people in the crowd.  Standing next to me was a medical student (his mother was a Immigrant from Peru) and Harvard Law student...a project manager with a local construction company, a Medical Doctor, a Delta Pilot. We talked about the fallacy the press has presented that the Trump supporters are low information and uneducated voters. I for one, call BS on that. The people that I spoke with in the 3 hours that I waited, were a diverse group but all were very educated and well informed of the issues that we face and knew what exactly is riding on this election. Trump was extremely articulate and laid out a framework of what he expected to accomplish if elected.  It didn't sound rehersed....he didn't need to defend his past actions, didn't have to lie to cover lies and more than anything he sounded genuine. He spoke like a true leader, and I believe that he above the other, has the ability and desire to act in the best interest of our country. It was a good night.

Also, General Michael Flynn was a guest speaker as well as Rudi Giuliani....as Giuliani said, Clinton has been part of the establishment for 35 years. If she was going to fix anything, she would have done it by now.

The insane icon you obviously adore promised to make war on Iran if their "small boats" harass or make "gestures" at American destroyers in the Gulf.

Just what we need -- a madman in the White House!

2seaoat

You are living in a bubble. The generalizations about Trump supporters are correct. Fascism is fascism. The followers of Hitler were not all monsters, but good people who allowed evil to prevail. The history of tyrants rising to power follow a specific path, has very specific folks who follow. As Hillary said quite succinctly that half of Trump supporters are a basket of deplorable. Brilliant description. Unfortunately in Pensacola the use of 1/2 is a bit modest. I saw the video of people waiting in line for the Pensacola Trump visit. I saw old white people with few young people and not one person of color. Sorry, that is so far from what America is.......you live in bubble land, and you want your Jim Crow policies back to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:......you live in bubble land, and you want your Jim Crow policies back to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

What can you expect from someone from Milton? The Klan was very active in Milton into the late 1970s, and perhaps more clandestinely, beyond. In 1981 when I was a flight instructor with HT-8 at Whiting Field, I saw a civilian worker on the flight line sporting a Klan belt buckle.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:......you live in bubble land, and you want your Jim Crow policies back to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

What can you expect from someone from Milton? The Klan was very active in Milton into the late 1970s, and perhaps more clandestinely, beyond. In 1981 when I was a flight instructor with HT-8 at Whiting Field, I saw a civilian worker on the flight line sporting a Klan belt buckle.

I moved here in late '79. When I started my new job, I was given a number to call...I know I've mentioned this before...but it bears repeating. The number was the local KKK hotline...nasty, vile...horrible...and they thought it was funny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum