Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You a republican? Justify Alabama's gov saying she thinks Moore is a pedophile but will STILL vote for him.

+4
Telstar
zsomething
PkrBum
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:See: Bill Clinton

Clinton isn't running for senate.  And what's your point?  That it's okay for a pedophile who molested a 14-yr-old little girl because Clinton was a sexual abuser?  "Listen Mommy, Jimmy poisoned his dog to death, so why am I wrong?

Bill and the democrats set a precedent. It was "just sex" remember? He was/is a sexual predator.

so what's your point?  Nobody here is defending Clinton and
Clinton's actions have nothing whatever to do with the republicans being willing to elect a man most of them admit is a pedophile criminal, in order to save a seat in the Senate.  Are you among them?

I'll tell you the point.

You have no room to talk when you defended a sexual predictor in the white house.

Sooo... fuck you on your moral high horse now. This climate is the rot from you defending trash.

Btw... there's a difference between accusation, settling accusation, and admission/proof.

Too bad you don't know the difference.  I'm tired of the attacks on Bill Clinton.

I still admire Bill Clinton, and I don't believe the smears against him.  

See? For the record again... I don't care who or what brings a politician down. If they are corrupt or deviant I want them hung... period. What I can't participate in is a strictly partisan witch hunt. There are remedies and due process for offenders. I think Moore did it... I'm not sure... but that's what the courts are for. The difference... and the root of the rot... is knowing for sure and still excusing it. A la bill. That changes everything and no one should be surprised by this result. One set of rules and standards. Are accusations enough? In every circumstance? What happens if there is a concession to accusations? What then (like bill)? I just wish that you useful idiots would set some firm parameters.

polecat

polecat

My favorite thing is that the "did I trigger you, snowflake" folks are on the side of the political divide that shits its pants over Starbucks cups. https://t.co/wBAELUKZfb

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Clinton isn't running for senate.  And what's your point?  That it's okay for a pedophile who molested a 14-yr-old little girl because Clinton was a sexual abuser?  "Listen Mommy, Jimmy poisoned his dog to death, so why am I wrong?

Bill and the democrats set a precedent. It was "just sex" remember? He was/is a sexual predator.

Clinton's actions have nothing whatever to do with the republicans being willing to elect a man most of them admit is a pedophile criminal, in order to save a seat in the Senate.  Are you among them?

I'll tell you the point.

You have no room to talk when you defended a sexual predictor in the white house.

Sooo... fuck you on your moral high horse now. This climate is the rot from you defending trash.

Btw... there's a difference between accusation, settling accusation, and admission/proof.

Too bad you don't know the difference.  I'm tired of the attacks on Bill Clinton.

See? For the record again... I don't care who or what brings a politician down. If they are corrupt or deviant I want them hung... period. What I can't participate in is a strictly partisan witch hunt. There are remedies and due process for offenders. I think Moore did it... I'm not sure... but that's what the courts are for. The difference... and the root of the rot... is knowing for sure and still excusing it. A la bill. That changes everything and no one should be surprised by this result. One set of rules and standards. Are accusations enough? In every circumstance? What happens if there is a concession to accusations? What then (like bill)? I just wish that you useful idiots would set some firm parameters.

"A strictly partisan witch hunt? The thread is about Roy Moore. It would seem he has as many republicans in congress who can't stand him, as there are democrats. Even those who insist on voting for him are willing to do so even if he's guilty of what he's been accused.

Pkrbum, do try to focus kiddo. Do you really think it's only democrats who detest this scumbag?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I'll tell you the point.

"A strictly partisan witch hunt?  The thread is about Roy Moore.  It would seem he has as many republicans in congress who can't stand him, as there are democrats.  Even those who insist on voting for him are willing to do so even if he's guilty of what he's been accused.

Pkrbum, do try to focus kiddo.  Do you really think it's only democrats who detest this scumbag?

Fine... I'll act strictly on my instincts. He's a fucking perv. He used his status (power) to deviant means.

Remind you... I don't know that for a fact like we do (did) that Bill took advantage of a young intern.

What happened then? Was he run out of office by public condemnation? By feminists?

Y'all are a bunch of phonies. Your morals only extend as far as your partisan micro dicks.

Deus X

Deus X

Wordslinger wrote:Pkrbum, do try to focus kiddo.  

Hey, give him a break. He's struggling with grief over the death of his hero.

What Charles Manson Had in Common with the Alt-Right

Besides fear of black people and anxiety about the collapse of the white race, Manson and the modern far-right also shared fantasies about the future.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43n9n9/what-charles-manson-had-in-common-with-the-alt-right?utm_campaign=VICE+NEWSLETTER+1122&utm_content=VICE+NEWSLETTER+1122+CID_023a67db2e2b01664948cdb88912e1b2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Campaign+Monitor&utm_term=had+in+common+with+the+alt-right

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I'll tell you the point.

"A strictly partisan witch hunt?  The thread is about Roy Moore.  It would seem he has as many republicans in congress who can't stand him, as there are democrats.  Even those who insist on voting for him are willing to do so even if he's guilty of what he's been accused.

Pkrbum, do try to focus kiddo.  Do you really think it's only democrats who detest this scumbag?

Fine... I'll act strictly on my instincts. He's a fucking perv. He used his status (power) to deviant means.

Remind you... I don't know that for a fact like we do (did) that Bill took advantage of a young intern.

What happened then? Was he run out of office by public condemnation? By feminists?

Y'all are a bunch of phonies. Your morals only extend as far as your partisan micro dicks.

I'm a progressive, liberal social democrat and I raved against Clinton when the Lewinski affair broke. And while my micro dick hangs between my legs, yours no doubt is between your ears.

The reason so many people detest ex-judge Moore has nothing to do with his political party (of which more than half have openly expressed their disgust at him), so it obviously isn't a partisan issue -- except to micro-dick-brained right wing assholes badly overwhelmed by fear of
THE CLINTONS AND THE FORMER BLACK PRESIDENT.
Go get your teddy, take off your clothes and lie in a fetal position under an electric blanket turned to 9. You'll feel better right away ....

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum