Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birds of a feather...or why I will never vote Republican

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://samuel-warde.com/2014/12/conservatives-nugent-palin-ticket-fb/

Birds of a feather...or why I will never vote Republican 10606222_10152562961222297_7413450529070189592_n

Ted Nugent:

Had a wonderful day with Sarah & Todd Palin at our home on SpiritWild Ranch in TX today. Great Americans, great people, great patriots & great warriors on the side of good in this vile culture war against the America haters & subfleebs on the mongrel left. I presented the good Governor Palin with a phenomenal custom blackpowder rifle created by our Spirit BloodBrothers the LaCasse family at the Gun Room in Portland OR
Maker - Al Jensen (Professional member of the American Custom Gun makers Guild)
Engraver – Bob Evans (Firearm Engravers Guild of America)
Ted’s Gun: .54 cal. serial no is 41. Barrel is Cole Rain 1 in 56 twist.
Sara’s Gun : .50 cal. serial no is 42 barrel is Cole Rain 1 in 70 twist.
These Guns are Alex Henry style (St Louis) which is a Traditional Pioneer rifle that would have been headed westward to settle America. The locks are Alex Henry, the stocks are English walnut grown and cut in 1986 off Al’s farm in Dayton Oregon. Both rifles like no 11 percussion caps and 75 to 80 grains of ff or fff Pyrodex. A patch and round ball or Lyman or Buffalo lead bullets will shoot great. -Experimenting recommended. Retail value of each rifle is priceless.
Any gun related additional details required, you can reach Al Jensen.
Sponsors: The Gun Room Inc. (Warren Lacasse) and George Morland Plumbing Supply Inc. (Rick Kramien) - Donated to Ted and Sara for their efforts defending our rights and lifestyles.
38,776 Likes · 6,667 Comments · 5,402 Shares

Within 1/2 an hour of posting, at least 300 people commented and many were pleading for a Nugent/Palin 2016 ticket. There were all kinds of comments from fans and here is a sampling from some who weren’t asking them to run:

Jeff: She [Palin] has nice boobs.

John: shoulda invited the obamas too, as targets !

Mark: Libs who voted for Obama and Biden actually have the audacity to question the intelligence of Sarah Palin? I’ve heard it all now. If you want to see a moron, look in the goddamn mirror leftists!

Brian: Somewhere a room full of Liberals just burst into flames…….

Michael: Now there’s some true Americans.

Mike: Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin with guns in the same picture. I can almost hear liberals’ heads exploding.

Ben: Wow. I am surprised at how many libtards there are out there that think they can discredit someone by just calling them “dumb” or a “crackpot”. How about throwing some issues out that you disagree with, maybe throw in some actual facts to back it up! If you don’t love freedom loving Americans like these people then move to Afghanistan or something. They will be glad to take away your freedom and liberty. Especially if you are a woman. More space for us Americans that ARE proud of this country and how it was founded, and hate the way liberals (or progressives or what ever oxymoronic unicorn land name you want to give yourselves) are systematically ruining this the greatest nation on earth. Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin are true Americans that love this country. So if you want to come at them with ignorant schoolyard insults you are just making yourselves look stupid. So keep it up. I enjoy showing everyone how dumb you really are. DRILL BABY DRILL! HUNT BABY HUNT! I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!

That looks like the gun he was waving around at a friends house many years ago... what a yahoo.

Sal

Sal

They should invite Dick Cheney to go hunting with them!

2seaoat

Cat scratch fever......makes a grown man insane

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum