Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In their zeal to commit political suicide, the republican health care plan will accompllish its mission!

+4
Sal
Vikingwoman
PkrBum
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

While granting new benefits and discounts to the wealthy, the new republican health care plan disembowels the worker class.  Millions will once again be without health care.  Why is no one surprised? Talk about mixed emotions ...while I'm sorry as hell for all those who will die now without adequate healthcare, I'm delighted our republican enemies have slit their own throats!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/house-republicans-obamacare-repeal_us_58bdf877e4b09ab537d63e57?fdstwkxjjum1da38fr&&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Morning%20Email%20030717&utm_content=The%20Morning%20Email%20030717+CID_97693f5a8319101d8a83fed038e6cd82&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=differences%20between%20the%20two%20plans&

PkrBum

PkrBum

What do you envision as the result of political suicide? Losing the presidential election? Losing congressional control? Losing scotus majority? Losing a landslide of the governor and state legislative elections? The least control of federal, state, and local govt in over 50 years?

Ya know... if you spent half of the time you spend parroting leftist talkingpoints... actually examining the democrat platforms and results you might learn something and change the current leftist plight.

But don't let me interrupt you... carry on comrade.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:What do you envision as the result of political suicide? Losing the presidential election? Losing congressional control?  Losing scotus majority? Losing a landslide of the governor and state legislative elections? The least control of federal,  state,  and local govt in over 50 years?

Ya know... if you spent half of the time you spend parroting leftist talkingpoints... actually examining the democrat platforms and results you might learn something and change the current leftist plight.

The essential difference between you and I is that I care about my fellow Americans and you and your republican buddies don't. There's a Russian agent in the White House and you don't give a shit. Why is nobody here surprised?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:What do you envision as the result of political suicide? Losing the presidential election? Losing congressional control?  Losing scotus majority? Losing a landslide of the governor and state legislative elections? The least control of federal,  state,  and local govt in over 50 years?

The essential difference between you and I is that I care about my fellow Americans and you and your republican buddies don't.  There's a Russian agent in the White House and you don't give a shit.  Why is nobody here surprised?

Way to jump ship when the wheels fall off of your talkingpoint.

I believe in the power of the individual... in that the govt must respect individual rights and liberties. A citizen in a free country may do as they please as long as they cause no harm to others. That includes the right to fail.

Vikingwoman

Wait. Who are you talking about when you say "the right to fail." The President?

Vikingwoman

Wordslinger wrote:

The essential difference between you and I is that I care about my fellow Americans and you and your republican buddies don't.  There's a Russian agent in the White House and you don't give a shit.  Why is nobody here surprised?

Pkr. has a disdain for poor people too so it really isn't a surprise.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Bs

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I believe in the power of the individual... in that the govt must respect individual rights and liberties. A citizen in a free country may do as they please as long as they cause no harm to others. That includes the right to fail.

What's your position on medicare, social security and public education? What about people with disabilities?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What's your position on medicare, social security and public education?  What about people with disabilities?

I think that the horse has obviously left the barn. I'm not naive enough to think that we can roll back any of those govt programs. A real disability is about all I think the govt should protect. As for education... it's largely subversive. Notice that every govt and church wants to educate the young. That's not some altruistic act... it's a design.

Sal

Sal

The silver lining for the Trumpster fire is that this healthcare debacle is distracting the public from the Russia debacle, and the wiretapping debacle, and the Yemen debacle, and the travel ban debacle, and the attacks and threats against JCCs debacle, and the ....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:The silver lining for the Trumpster fire is that this healthcare debacle is distracting the public from the Russia debacle, and the wiretapping debacle, and the Yemen debacle, and the travel ban debacle, and the attacks and threats against JCCs debacle, and the ....

...spectacle of Ben Carson talking about the slaves as immigrants seeking the American Dream. What is he on?

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
Sal wrote:The silver lining for the Trumpster fire is that this healthcare debacle is distracting the public from the Russia debacle, and the wiretapping debacle, and the Yemen debacle, and the travel ban debacle, and the attacks and threats against JCCs debacle, and the ....

...spectacle of Ben Carson talking about the slaves as immigrants seeking the American Dream.  What is he on?

Ben Carson is several bricks short of a full load, almost laughable if he weren't part of the whole frightening White House picture.

Sal's right about the health care distraction but that's only for a day or two. Something else will quickly blow up and take its place.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
The essential difference between you and I

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27760-the-dreaded-grammar-lesson

Sorry Word, don't hate me, just couldn't resist.   I mean, since you're a word slinger and all.....     Smile

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Sorry Word, don't hate me, just couldn't resist.   I mean, since you're a word slinger and all.....     Smile

Oops. Me. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Oops. Me. Where's the hell's my editor?

dumpcare

Oh no that dreaded English grammar thread.

Over the years and many forums (since the ones I have participated) are informal and people arguing and in instance's call other's name's I have seen no reason to be grammatically correct and sorry Linda I still don't. When I have to put a business letter together I am very careful. I also have become the age that let me be who I want to be at any particular time.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Oops.  Me.  Where's the hell's my editor?  

Smile Thanks for your good humor, Word. You're a peach.

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:Oh no that dreaded English grammar thread.

Over the years and many forums (since the ones I have participated) are informal and people arguing and in instance's call other's name's I have seen no reason to be grammatically correct and sorry Linda I still don't. When I have to put a business letter together I am very careful. I also have become the age that let me be who I want to be at any particular time.

Listen, dear ppaca, I wrote that thread only for people who desired to read it and/or use what I thought was a pretty neat trick for selecting pronouns. No one was forced to read it or pay it any mind whatsoever. I only (gently) ribbed Word about it here because he's supposedly a writer of sorts.

Although it's sometimes a little difficult for an English grammar/spelling freak like myself, believe me when I tell you I virtually always let errors pass; if I didn't, not only would I be universally despised but - just on this forum - I could literally spend all day doing nothing but corrections. (Yes, it's that bad, some posters being a lot worse than others.) I realize it's a heckuva lot more important to me than to many others, so I just sit on my hands and shut my mouth.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Whelp... if you think my typed word is bad... I'd hate for you to see my handwriting... lol.

dumpcare

RealLindaL wrote:
ppaca wrote:Oh no that dreaded English grammar thread.

Listen, dear ppaca, I wrote that thread only for people who desired to read it and/or use what I thought was a pretty neat trick for selecting pronouns. No one was forced to read it or pay it any mind whatsoever.  I only (gently) ribbed Word about it here because he's supposedly a writer of sorts.  

Although it's sometimes a little difficult for an English grammar/spelling freak like myself, believe me when I tell you I virtually always let errors pass; if I didn't, not only would I be universally despised but - just on this forum - I could literally spend all day doing nothing but corrections.  (Yes, it's that bad, some posters  being a lot worse than others.)   I realize it's a heckuva lot more important to me than to many others, so I just sit on my hands and shut my mouth.

but I spell ok lol

Oh my comma key only works half the time, unless I pounded on it like just now.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Whelp... if you think my typed word is bad... I'd hate for you to see my handwriting... lol.

lol!    You're definitely not the worst, Pkr.   Smile

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:
but I spell ok lol

Oh my comma key only works half the time, unless I pounded on it like just now.

lol!    And I'm not trying to be the grammar/spelling police.  We'll just leave it at that, though I might hit up Word again sometime, if only because he took it so well this time.  (Big mistake, Word.  Ha.)

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Whelp... if you think my typed word is bad... I'd hate for you to see my handwriting... lol.

ER nursing ruined my handwriting.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:

Joanie, now that Markle and Peedawg are off somewhere on their liferaft, we need new grist. Why don't you jump in more often and defend the Russian agent with the dead rat on his head? Consider this an invitation from the enemy ... LOL

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:

Old age and lack of use ruined mine. Other than signatures and the occasional snail mail card, I almost always print, all caps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum