Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

boardsoffl...PROVE ME WRONG...FAKE NEWS...FROM this Forum's leading Progressives

+6
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
othershoe1030
dumpcare
Markle
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

Markle I suggest you do some research the link I posted in wtf is nazi boy doing now is very true and not fake.

You also assume that anyone that does not think like you is a progressive.

What is fake about this?

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27489-michael-steele-you-have-been-telling-us-for-six-years-that-you-had-a-replacement-for-aca

dumpcare

Here's some more fake news for you straight from a link on drudge and drudge don't put no links on their page that ain't true.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tensions-simmer-below-surface-trump-republicans-map-strategy-221638446--business.html

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Prove me wrong.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27474-insane-clown-president

So Okay, is totellthetruth one of your socks then? Because when I go to the Insane Clown President thread there are only two postings, Totellthetruth and FlTx. The FAKE New Bot isn't even showing so what is there to prove? This is just crazy.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Markle I suggest you do some research the link I posted in wtf is nazi boy doing now is very true and not fake.

You also assume that anyone that does not think like you is a progressive.

What is fake about this?

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27489-michael-steele-you-have-been-telling-us-for-six-years-that-you-had-a-replacement-for-aca

As I said, FAKE NEWS.

IF it is not, you should not have any trouble in posting the article and link, from 2010 stating, unequivocally that Michael Steele stated the Republicans have a complete replacement for ObamaCare.

No? FAKE NEWS!

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:Prove me wrong.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t27474-insane-clown-president

So Okay, is totellthetruth one of your socks then? Because when I go to the Insane Clown President thread there are only two postings, Totellthetruth and FlTx. The FAKE New Bot isn't even showing so what is there to prove? This is just crazy.

Simple, President Trump is NOT insane, NOT a clown, but he most certainly IS PRESIDENT OF ALL THE UNITED STATES.

Look at it this way, you only have at least EIGHT MORE YEARS of superb leadership.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Thank you for handing me the gun. You stated that Bernie Sanders got more TV time than Hillary. You're wrong. You're welcome. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Thank you for handing me the gun.  You stated that Bernie Sanders got more TV time than Hillary.  You're wrong.  You're welcome.  LOL

As you know.   I was right.  Sander's got more air time until he was forced out by Clinton.

Gave you the gun?

What are you, ten?

Last edited by Markle on 1/31/2017, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

dumpcare

Let's face it markle your definition of fake news and mine are two different things. I cannot remember the term fake news until trump came on the scene. Now everything is fake news depending on which side of the aisle you are on. I read left, right and in the center news which I do find if you add or omit one word in a sentence can mean different things to you and me.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Thank you for handing me the gun.  You stated that Bernie Sanders got more TV time than Hillary.  You're wrong.  You're welcome.  LOL

As you know.   I was right.  Sender's got more air time until he was forced out by Clinton.

Gave you the gun?

What are you, ten?

You're a liar.  Prove your bullshit claim.  During the campaign between he and Hillary he had 194,723 network mentions.  She had 651,508. None of these numbers apply to her campaign against Trump.
Tell us again how cops don't shoot down black women. Tell us again how it's okay for Trump to sexually abuse women because Clinton did. You never present facts, like the Pussy Grabber you make up your own. We understand silly man.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

INSANE CLOWN PRESIDENT is the title of a book. It's most certainly not fake.

2seaoat

Notice I am not even wasting my time.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Notice I am not even wasting my time.

It is just an on going vendetta nothing more.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

I'll take your word on it, as you are clearly the forum expert regarding "on going vendettas".

2seaoat

Spam has nothing to do with a vendetta. It either objectively exists or it does not exist. The former poster called Pensacola worked for the democratic party and admitted it. He would spam the forum on the PNJ and at least he had the integrity when I confronted him to admit he was working for the democratic party when posting his spam. Mr. Markle is working for somebody to spam this forum. It has nothing to do with a vendetta or even anything personal. I have simply had enough of the spam. I have zero tolerance for Markle and if he was to leave the forum, I would have no more concern than when Pensacola quit posting his spam on the PNJ. I think he was banned because of spamming, but here we are two years later after losing good forum members who simply tired of Markle's spam. The only thing which is sad about this whole thing is that his health is not good, and he needs the money.

polecat

polecat

Can't wait for the birther to give me more lessons on how the president of the United States should be treated.- LOLGOP

Turns out the Constitution was just a silly phase the Tea Party was going through. They are soooo over that now. - Tea Pain

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I'll take your word on it, as you are clearly the forum expert regarding "on going vendettas".

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Spam has nothing to do with a vendetta.  It either objectively exists or it does not exist.  The former poster called Pensacola worked for the democratic party and admitted it.  He would spam the forum on the PNJ and at least he had the integrity when I confronted him to admit he was working for the democratic party when posting his spam.  Mr. Markle is working for somebody to spam this forum.  It has nothing to do with a vendetta or even anything personal.  I have simply had enough of the spam.  I have zero tolerance for Markle and if he was to leave the forum, I would have no more concern than when Pensacola quit posting his spam on the PNJ.   I think he was banned because of spamming, but here we are two years later after losing good forum members who simply tired of Markle's spam.  The only thing which is sad about this whole thing is that his health is not good, and he needs the money.

2seaoat wrote:
Notice I am not even wasting my time.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:Can't wait for the birther to give me more lessons on how the president of the United States should be treated.- LOLGOP

Turns out the Constitution was just a silly phase the Tea Party was going through.  They are soooo over that now. - Tea Pain

Liar!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

As you know.   I was right.  Sender's got more air time until he was forced out by Clinton.

Gave you the gun?

What are you, ten?

You're a liar.  Prove your bullshit claim.  During the campaign between he and Hillary he had 194,723 network mentions.  She had 651,508.  None of these numbers apply to her campaign against Trump.
Tell us again how cops don't shoot down black women.  Tell us again how it's okay for Trump to sexually abuse women because Clinton did.  You never present facts, like the Pussy Grabber you make up your own.  We understand silly man.  

Your desperation is duly noted.

My statement, of course, meant up to the time you messiah was forced out by immoral/illegal actions of the DNC and the Hillary Campaign. You never proved anything to the contrary.

You are lying again when you say I never present facts.

Such comments are beneath you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Gave you the gun?

What are you, ten?

You're a liar.  Prove your bullshit claim.  During the campaign between he and Hillary he had 194,723 network mentions.  She had 651,508.  None of these numbers apply to her campaign against Trump.
Tell us again how cops don't shoot down black women.  Tell us again how it's okay for Trump to sexually abuse women because Clinton did.  You never present facts, like the Pussy Grabber you make up your own.  We understand silly man.  

My statement, of course, meant up to the time you messiah was forced out by immoral/illegal actions of the DNC and the Hillary Campaign.  You never proved anything to the contrary.

No, you're the liar here, and obviously you're not very good at it.
The figures I presented were clearly representing Sanders vs. Clinton BEFORE her contest with Trump began. Again, Sanders received 194,723 network mentions, and for the same period of time, Clinton received 651,508. No wonder you have no credibility here. Your so-called facts are mostly bullshit, and your score on the credibility poll I authored shows the truth. Squirm all you like Mr. Bullshit King. We understand.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Gave you the gun?

What are you, ten?

My statement, of course, meant up to the time you messiah was forced out by immoral/illegal actions of the DNC and the Hillary Campaign.  You never proved anything to the contrary.

The figures I presented were clearly representing Sanders vs. Clinton BEFORE her contest with Trump began.  Again, Sanders received 194,723 network mentions, and for the same period of time, Clinton received 651,508.  No wonder you have no credibility here.  Your so-called facts are mostly bullshit, and your score on the credibility poll I authored shows the truth.  Squirm all you like Mr. Bullshit King. We understand.  

Show us all where the chart you provided was only through the time when Sanders was forced out by the unethical acts of the DNC. If you refuse, then you are...not being truthful are you?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Gave you the gun?

What are you, ten?

The figures I presented were clearly representing Sanders vs. Clinton BEFORE her contest with Trump began.  Again, Sanders received 194,723 network mentions, and for the same period of time, Clinton received 651,508.  No wonder you have no credibility here.  Your so-called facts are mostly bullshit, and your score on the credibility poll I authored shows the truth.  Squirm all you like Mr. Bullshit King. We understand.  

Show us all where the chart you provided was only through the time when Sanders was forced out by the unethical acts of the DNC.  If you refuse, then you are...not being truthful are you?

"On the Democratic side, the Harvard study found that not only did the media cover the Republican invisible primary twice as much as the Democratic race, but that Hillary Clinton’s campaign dwarfed Bernie Sanders’ campaign in media coverage, garnering three times more media coverage in 2015. Five Republican contenders (Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, and Marco Rubio) all got more media coverage than Sanders, despite Sanders emerging as the leading contender to Clinton in the summer months.

Patterson remarked that the astonishing lack of media attention for Sanders’ campaign undoubtedly left permanent damage on his ability to be competitive in the Democratic primaries and caucuses, as the media’s earliest coverage deemed the Vermont senator a “likely loser.”

And 2.: Go here: http://decisiondata.org/news/political-media-blackouts-president-2016/

Now it's your turn. Prove your statement that Sanders got more media coverage during the democratic primary campaign than Hillary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum