Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just when I think Progressives could NOT stoop lower...they prove me WRONG!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Just when I think Progressives could NOT stoop lower...they prove me WRONG!  There will be Progressives here defending this "DEPLORABLE" behavior.

Ivanka Trump And Her Children Harassed By Man While Flying Coach

BY: Brent Scher  
December 22, 2016 12:42 pm

A man was kicked off of a JetBlue flight out of New York City on Thursday after he began verbally berating Ivanka Trump and her family, according to a TMZ report.

Trump was flying with her husband Jared Kushner, their three kids, and other family members when the man started screaming that her “father is ruining the country.”

“Your father is ruining the country,” he exclaimed according to TMZ. “Why is she on our flight? She should be flying private.”

Fellow passengers told TMZ that Trump ignored the man and attempted to distract her children with crayons.

The man’s husband, Matthew Lasner, was actively posting on social media throughout the altercation, writing that his husband was “chasing them down to harass them.”

“Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial,” he initially wrote. “My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil”

Once JetBlue kicked them off the flight, Lasner’s story changed.

“Ivanka and Jared on our flight,” he wrote. “My husband expressed displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off the plane.”

The tweets, and also Lasner’s entire account, have now been deleted, but Justin Green of Axios took screenshots before they were removed.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/ivanka-trump-and-her-children-harassed-by-man-while-flying-coach/

2seaoat

What a liar. You cannot even post a story truthfully. What does this individual's behavior have to do with being a progressive. Last time I checked staunch conservatives were saying bad things about candidate Trump, and you lying as to that person's politics to associate boorish behavior with progressives is just more of the loud bore at the Christmas party spouting off lies and stories that simply make people roll their eyes. I might mention it appears that the person was one of your own.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The man's behaviour was uncalled for.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:What a liar.   You cannot even post a story truthfully.   What does this individual's behavior have to do with being a progressive.  Last time I checked staunch conservatives were saying bad things about candidate Trump, and you lying as to that person's politics to associate boorish behavior with progressives is just more of the loud bore at the Christmas party spouting off lies and stories that simply make people roll their eyes.   I might mention it appears that the person was one of your own.

Just when I think Progressives could NOT stoop lower...they prove me WRONG!   70617d77-3fb9-48da-a885-9217a7d4b78b_zpskjaatmr8

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:The man's behaviour was uncalled for.

I wonder if my Progressive good friends are aware that when they stoop to such demeaning, degrading behavior, they help the Trumps immensely.

Not that we expect anything less, Ivanka Trump, and her family never lost their cool and behaved in a most elegant manner.

My guess is that these two clowns expected to be treated like heroes for their obscene behavior.

2seaoat

Your obscene behavior over the years is equally wrong. If you notice, your type did it on the plane, and you do it here. Truth.

Lol... you've turned into a drama queen. Quick... someone fetch his fainting couch and a safe place. The poor leftist has had his fragile sensibilities bruised... lol. How pathetic.

Vikingwoman

Eff off Markle! You're a POS dangling from a dog's ass.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Your obscene behavior over the years is equally wrong.   If you notice, your type did it on the plane, and you do it here.   Truth.

I understand. As with all Progressives, TRUTH is highly offensive and to be avoided at all cost.

Who was it that won the Liar of the Year Award?

Any guess?

What obscene behavior are you specifically talking about?

As you know, and know well, it wasn't "MY" type who behaved in an obscene manner. It was your type, disgruntled Democrat voters.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Eff off Markle! You're a POS dangling from a dog's ass.

Just when I think Progressives could NOT stoop lower...they prove me WRONG!   Profanity%208_zpsyntqyp4i

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum