Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senator on CBS news tonight said the Russians have 1000 paid spammers to make fake news

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Internet trolls hired by the Russians to undermine an American election.  Thank you Boards.   It was obvious what was happening here.  They were paid in swing states.  Thread after thread which lined up with other outright lies.  When corrected, they simply started the propaganda again.  Shame.   The worse part is people tried to defend the POS who used to be here.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Are you really, at your age, this naive? The US wrote the book on this stuff. The current state of affairs re: Iran can be laid in the lap of the CIA's covert overthrow of Mossedeq in '53. If we hadn't blindly supported that idiot Shah, there would never have been an Iranian revolution in '79.

In Italy in '48 we were so afraid that the commies would win the election we funded opposition parties and organized a massive propaganda campaign. We even threatened to withhold--in that era of the Marshall Plan--further assistance if the wrong guy won.

I don't even need to mention our meddling in this hemisphere, it's so well documented.

Our messing around in the '96 election in Russia helped elect Yeltsin and then his bungling and incompetence destroyed the economy and led directly to the election of Putin.  

https://origin-www.bloombergview.com/articles/2016-03-07/the-u-s-election-s-echoes-of-1996-russia

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/americans-spot-election-meddling-doing-years-vladimir-putin-donald-trump

This is the real world of global geopolitics and it's been going on for decades. It's how the great game is played.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sal

Sal

1000?

That sounds like a woeful underestimate.

2seaoat

It's how the great game is played.

No argument. However, when in the history of this country did we have possibly 1000 unregistered foreign agents trying to harm this nation? Traitors need to be identified and treason trials need to begin. In the Civil War they were hung. The Rosenbergs were executed, yet people keep trying to discount what has just happened. When the Republicans just voted away your internet privacy and have sold out to the international oligarchy of oil, coal, and gas......we are serfs, and sheep to boot. Sorry, the game is not played that way in America. Time to kick asz.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:It's how the great game is played.

No argument.  However, when in the history of this country did we have possibly 1000 unregistered foreign agents trying to harm this nation?  Traitors need to be identified and treason trials need to begin. In the Civil War they were hung.  The Rosenbergs were executed, yet people keep trying to discount what has just happened.   When the Republicans just voted away your internet privacy and have sold out to the international oligarchy of oil, coal, and gas......we are serfs, and sheep to boot.   Sorry, the game is not played that way in America.   Time to kick asz.

Sure Civil War traitors were hung and the Rosenbergs were fried but when was the last time a member of the 1% was executed, or even put away for life?

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It's how the great game is played.

No argument.  However, when in the history of this country did we have possibly 1000 unregistered foreign agents trying to harm this nation?  Traitors need to be identified and treason trials need to begin. In the Civil War they were hung.  The Rosenbergs were executed, yet people keep trying to discount what has just happened.   When the Republicans just voted away your internet privacy and have sold out to the international oligarchy of oil, coal, and gas......we are serfs, and sheep to boot.   Sorry, the game is not played that way in America.   Time to kick asz.

Sure Civil War traitors were hung and the Rosenbergs were fried but when was the last time a member of the 1% was executed, or even put away for life?

Tru dat.

Iron clad, Tel.

2seaoat

If our country and our allies are being compromised because an adverse nation state can just loan a politician money to sell out his country........please explain in our entire history where folks who have outside business interest are at the presidents side.....a daughter and son in law. Bobby Kennedy was AG when his brother was President, but he had a record of prosecution and experience in Government. People were so unhappy with this that they passed nepotism laws and President Trump is thumbing his nose at the same. I really have no problem with family working in government, but not when they are actively running other business. This is outrageous. traitors need to be discovered. A stolen election is nothing. How deep has this compromise gone. What information has been transferred.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:If our country and our allies are being compromised because an adverse nation state can just loan a politician money to sell out his country........please explain in our entire history where folks who have outside business interest are at the presidents side.....a daughter and son in law.    Bobby Kennedy was AG when his brother was President, but he had a record of prosecution and experience in Government.  People were so unhappy with this that they passed nepotism laws and President Trump is thumbing his nose at the same.   I really have no problem with family working in government, but not when they are actively running other business.   This is outrageous.  traitors need to be discovered.  A stolen election is nothing.   How deep has this compromise gone.  What information has been transferred.

Shhhh...we may find out very soon now that the first of the rats wants to squeal.

2seaoat

More testimony in the senate about the thousands of paid bloggers to spread false news. We had one on our forum. A fricking traitor. It became obvious that they were paid and were being fed the same false news. Over and over again lies, which when corrected......they would wait a week and repost. A worm has a higher standing.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:More testimony in the senate about the thousands of paid bloggers to spread false news.  We had one on our forum.  A fricking traitor.  It became obvious that they were paid and were being fed the same false news.  Over and over again lies, which when corrected......they would wait a week and repost.  A worm has a higher standing.

So who from this forum are you talking about seaoat?

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:
2seaoat wrote:More testimony in the senate about the thousands of paid bloggers to spread false news.  We had one on our forum.  A fricking traitor.  It became obvious that they were paid and were being fed the same false news.  Over and over again lies, which when corrected......they would wait a week and repost.  A worm has a higher standing.

So who from this forum are you talking about seaoat?

Seaoat are you afraid to call out the traitor on this forum by name? Don't tell me the Russians have gotten to you too. Okay then can anyone else tell me the traitor that seaoat is talking about?

2seaoat

Markle was the forum spammer who was in my opinion paid to post his lies. The same canned false news was repeatedly posted here and Z discovered that he had been posting all over Florida with his lies. There are people who try to defend Boards removing a spammer, the real question is why he is not being investigated as a foreign agent. I would love to read about the actual folks who were doing the spamming getting caught and serving some prison time as foreign agents. His fascist lying posts are exactly what Putin is doing in France and other western democracies. Russia has the right to try to compromise us , but our citizens who work with them are guilty of treason. I do not know Mr. Markle's real name, and he has posted some weird shirtless photos of himself which gave me a clear indication about who he was, but a shill for Russian agents.......I think it is of the utmost importance for the FBI to follow the money and expose these traitors. I will keep an eye on whether the FBI announces charges against Russian agents in Tallahassee as that is about all I know about the traitor which is true.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Markle was the forum spammer who was in my opinion paid to post his lies.  The same canned false news was repeatedly posted here and Z discovered that he had been posting all over Florida with his lies.  There are people who try to defend Boards removing a spammer, the real question is why he is not being investigated as a foreign agent.  I would love to read about the actual folks who were doing the spamming getting caught and serving some prison time as foreign agents.  His fascist lying posts are exactly what Putin is doing in France and other western democracies.  Russia has the right to try to compromise us , but our citizens who work with them are guilty of treason.  I do not know Mr. Markle's real name, and he has posted some weird shirtless photos of himself which gave me a clear indication about who he was, but a shill for Russian agents.......I think it is of the utmost importance for the FBI to follow the money and expose these traitors.  I will keep an eye on whether the FBI announces charges against Russian agents in Tallahassee as that is about all I know about the traitor which is true.

Well if you're being totally honest you know less about Markle than I do. Z wasn't the only one that knew Markle was posting on at least 4 Florida forums. So Markle is off the forum but what about forum members that still insist that Markle was NOT a paid agent? What about a current member that urgently needed help in contacting Markle on the forum he now posts on? Perhaps with a new invite to resume his spamming on this forum under another name? That was already hinted at. Or perhaps encouraging him to invite his friends on that forum to carry out their paid spamming on this forum? If this was my forum I would look closely at these questions and perhaps show the current insubordinate member the same exit that Markle was shown.

2seaoat

No existing member, or former member besides Markle was a paid spammer. He received canned false stories which were cleverly written with a kernel of truth, but the conclusion was always a blatant lie. No forum member did the same. I supported Markle in the first attempt at banning, but I was blind as to the caustic turn this traitor took posting knowingly false stories and lies. People are being hurt because of this hijacked election. These paid traitors were able to influence the weak of mind who had racial bias toward a black President and belief that black and brown people were getting something for nothing. The Soviets used to try to leverage American racial politics to create more political tension. American democracy has always had a vibrant press to challenge tyranny, but with the advent of the internet, the economics of the American newspaper tradition have been destroyed and into this once virtuous void have crawled paid agents for foreign governments spewing lies and alternative facts. Markle was an evil man, and I am sorry it took me so long to realize the same.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:No existing member, or former member besides Markle was a paid spammer.  He received canned false stories which were cleverly written with a kernel of truth, but the conclusion was always a blatant lie.  No forum member did the same.  I supported Markle in the first attempt at banning, but I was blind as to the caustic turn this traitor took posting knowingly false stories and lies.  People are being hurt because of this hijacked election.  These paid traitors were able to influence the weak of mind who had racial bias toward a black President and belief that black and brown people were getting something for nothing.   The Soviets used to try to leverage American racial politics to create more political tension.   American democracy has always had a vibrant press to challenge tyranny, but with the advent of the internet, the economics of the American newspaper tradition have been destroyed and into this once virtuous void have crawled paid agents for foreign governments spewing lies and alternative facts.  Markle was an evil man, and I am sorry it took me so long to realize the same.

Well I'm glad to see you opened your eyes and came to your senses. So I guess you will be on the lookout for any more traitors that happen to join our forum after an invite by a commissar that happens to double as a long time member. Does this mean you will attempt to steer clear of all such deplorables like the ones that recruit fellow travelers from other forums or only the deplorables that spam the board like Markle did?

2seaoat

I have posted things which have been incorrect. When corrected, I apologize and do not post an untruth. What was so galling about the repetitive lies for me was spending the time to respond and show why what was posted was a lie, and never an apology, never even a debate, but just silence. A week later it was posted again. This is pure Russian strategy which has been displayed across the spectrum in Western Europe elections. It is easily identified if we have a new member. I have no problem with philosophical differences, but spam and propaganda for a foreign nation.....shameful, yet he got away with it for years.....I hope the FBI follows the money and identifies these foreign agents who will claim ignorance that it was the Russians controlling their spam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum