Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EIGHTY PERCENT of voters believe America is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION...PROGRESSIVES CELEBRATE!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

EIGHTY PERCENT of voters believe America is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION...PROGRESSIVES CELEBRATE!

Right Direction or Wrong Track
Five-year Low: 13% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The number of U.S. voters who feel the country is heading in the right direction has fallen to the lowest level of the Obama presidency.

Just 13% of Likely U.S. Voters now say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey for the week ending October 13. That's down from 17% the week before and the lowest finding since the week of October 20-26, 2008, when George W. Bush was still president.

Confidence in the country's direction has fallen 15 points since the government shutdown began two weeks ago and is down from a high of 43% the week before Election Day last fall.

After President Obama assumed office in January 2009, the number of voters who felt the country was heading in the right direction rose to 40% in early May of that year. In 2010 and 2011, confidence fell to the narrow range of 14% to 19%, levels similar to those measured in the final months of the Bush administration. Optimism began easing up again in mid-December 2011.

Eighty percent (80%) of voters now think the country is heading down the wrong track, up 17 points from two weeks ago and the highest level of pessimism since the week of August 6-11, 2011. From January 2009 until October 2012, belief that the country was on the wrong track ranged from 55% to 80%, but it tracked in the low 50s from just before Election Day until early December.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/top_stories/right_direction_or_wrong_track

Sal

Sal

EIGHTY PERCENT of voters believe America is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION...PROGRESSIVES CELEBRATE! 3rofwl

4EIGHTY PERCENT of voters believe America is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION...PROGRESSIVES CELEBRATE! Empty Current headlines 10/18/2013, 9:04 am

A quick check of recent headlines would tell you why so many people think that we as a nation are headed in the wrong direction, Mr. Markle.
For instance, look at the giant clusterf#@k that the tea party Republicans just planned to the tee and then set into motion: the shutdown of our govt.
Anybody who puts their country before their party did not agree with the GOP tactics, form, or outcome.
BTW, how did that go, holding the country hostage because of the tea bagging temper-tantrum?
What concessions did the hostage holders get?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

"You can tell a crusty, old bigot; but not much."

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:A quick check of recent headlines would tell you why so many people think that we as a nation are headed in the wrong direction, Mr. Markle.
For instance, look at the giant clusterf#@k that the tea party Republicans just planned to the tee and then set into motion: the shutdown of our govt.
Anybody who puts their country before their party did not agree with the GOP tactics, form, or outcome.  
BTW, how did that go, holding the country hostage because of the tea bagging temper-tantrum?

You say nothing. Is this simply a ruse to continue to advertising here for a partner?

6EIGHTY PERCENT of voters believe America is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION...PROGRESSIVES CELEBRATE! Empty I argued your point... 10/21/2013, 8:58 am

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:A quick check of recent headlines would tell you why so many people think that we as a nation are headed in the wrong direction, Mr. Markle.

You say nothing.  Is this simply a ruse to continue to advertising here for a partner?
I did say something. I argued that the reason that 80% of the country thinks we are headed in the wrong direction is because of the giant clusterf#@k you claim as a political party. I say that the bad feelings are politicians putting their party before their country. So, read again with your reading glasses on, I did say something. Perhaps you are confuse my posts with yours. Your posts often say nothing except your hatred toward everything not christian, white and conservative.
Thanks for your time.

No... it couldn't be tax/spend/debt/mandate/bomb/non-transparency/grow govt. No... that can't be it.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:

You say nothing.  Is this simply a ruse to continue to advertising here for a partner?
I did say something. I argued that the reason that 80% of the country thinks we are headed in the wrong direction is because of the giant clusterf#@k you claim as a political party. I say that the bad feelings are politicians putting their party before their country. So, read again with your reading glasses on, I did say something. Perhaps you are confuse my posts with yours. Your posts often say nothing except your hatred toward everything not christian, white and conservative.
Thanks for your time.
Once again, our racist good friend resorts to racism rather than an answer. That's really all you ever have isn't it?

EIGHTY PERCENT of voters believe America is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION...PROGRESSIVES CELEBRATE! ShoutRacist

9EIGHTY PERCENT of voters believe America is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION...PROGRESSIVES CELEBRATE! Empty not your friend.... 10/26/2013, 4:30 pm

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanks for your time.
Once again, our racist good friend resorts to racism rather than an answer.  That's really all you ever have isn't it?

EIGHTY PERCENT of voters believe America is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION...PROGRESSIVES CELEBRATE! ShoutRacist
All you really have is your hatred of the black President and his entire family. So that is all I need to argue with you and put you in your crusty, old bigoted place. You make it easy for me.  If you actually posted something other than the same bigoted, racist crapola so you and pee-dog can laugh at each other, I would argue that. But you do not, so I do not.
Thanks for living in T-town, and not here.  BTW, would it be too much for you to find a forum in YOUR hometown to pollute with your hate/filth/crap?

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Thanks for your time.
Once again, our racist good friend resorts to racism rather than an answer.  That's really all you ever have isn't it?

All you really have is your hatred of the black President and his entire family. So that is all I need to argue with you and put you in your crusty, old bigoted place. You make it easy for me.  If you actually posted something other than the same bigoted, racist crapola so you and pee-dog can laugh at each other, I would argue that. But you do not, so I do not.
Thanks for living in T-town, and not here.  BTW, would it be too much for you to find a forum in YOUR hometown to pollute with your hate/filth/crap?
Cute try. It is quite obvious to all concerned that you are the individual who finds it necessary to make your feeble attempts to inject race into every discussion.

That's fine, I understand you are incapable of making relevant arguments so, like other Progressives, you resort to hurling charges of racism. That makes you the racist. But we all knew that already.

And, once AGAIN you earn the famous quote from Socrates, you must be so proud!

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

2seaoat

That is what elections are for in a democracy. We will have an election in November 2014. We will see how deeply disturbed the electorate is in that election, and then again in November 2016. Our democracy works, and we will see if your poll is accurate.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:That is what elections are for in a democracy.  We will have an election in November 2014.  We will see how deeply disturbed the electorate is in that election, and then again in November 2016.  Our democracy works, and we will see if your poll is accurate.
Not my poll and November 2014 is light years away in the political arena.

2seaoat wrote:That is what elections are for in a democracy. We will have an election in November 2014. We will see how deeply disturbed the electorate is in that election, and then again in November 2016. Our democracy works, and we will see if your poll is accurate.
A democracy would be nice if people incorporated history and current events/policies/results into their voting.

Sadly... that is not the prevailing thght process. It's been distilled into ideologic idiocy... oh and race. Congratulations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum