Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Houston, we have a problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Houston,  we have a problem Empty Houston, we have a problem 9/22/2016, 11:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Cop shootings and laws allowing civilians to openly carry guns.
Looks to me like the two things may be incompatible.

What says you, Vern?

2Houston,  we have a problem Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem 9/22/2016, 11:11 pm

2seaoat

I just do not get walking around with a gun. I have carried a gun in my car for hunting, skeet shooting or moving. My best memories of my father was hunting and shooting at his gun club.....he died when I was ten. We had a locked gun case, and my father never had a loaded gun in the house. He was not afraid. I am not afraid. I completely understand why police officers are scared. I am scared to death of a kid I have known since he was five is going to be a rookie Chicago cop. I think reasonable gun safety rules are sane. I think the gun merchants propaganda and the war on drugs have created most gun violence. I do not even understand being that frightened. A golfing buddy just lost his wife to lung cancer yesterday leaving three junior high and high school students. There are dangers which are very real, and there are dangers which are puffed and sold for profit.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum