Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your president has zero empathy for Houston survivors ... it's all about him!

+7
bigdog
Telstar
Sal
zsomething
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

"Wow, what a crowd! What a turnout!! Thank you all for coming..." the Pussy Grabber with the white had over the dead rat on his head yells, gleefully. Totally oblivious to the fact that most of the people before him have been flooded out of their homes. And thousands of others are desperate for rescue.

The moment isn't for the people of Houston. Oh no. It's Trump's moment of glory for himself. Watch him pick up and wave a Texas flag ...watch him wave and smile ...

Tuck Frump.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:"Wow, what a crowd!  What a turnout!!  Thank you all for coming..." the Pussy Grabber with the white had over the dead rat on his head yells, gleefully.      Totally oblivious to the fact that most of the people before him have been flooded out of their homes.  And thousands of others are desperate for rescue.

The moment isn't for the people of Houston.  Oh no.  It's Trump's moment of glory for himself.  Watch him pick up and wave a Texas flag ...watch him wave and smile ...

Tuck Frump.

Bull shit!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bull shit!

Again, it's totally weird, because I see and hear him do these things, and yet you say they didn't happen.

Very odd.  I guess I need to just start belieeeeeeving things instead of looking at all that misleading factual evidence.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:"Wow, what a crowd!  What a turnout!!  Thank you all for coming..." the Pussy Grabber with the white had over the dead rat on his head yells, gleefully.      Totally oblivious to the fact that most of the people before him have been flooded out of their homes.  And thousands of others are desperate for rescue.

The moment isn't for the people of Houston.  Oh no.  It's Trump's moment of glory for himself.  Watch him pick up and wave a Texas flag ...watch him wave and smile ...

Tuck Frump.

Bull shit!

You're saying he didn't shout "what a turnout?" "What a crowd?" We all wonder what the fuck point you're trying to make? Did you see him hug anyone, or console anyone? He was classic Trump: a two-bit barker in a country fair, seducing people to see the three-titted woman for a dollar a ticket. Face it Joani, even in the face of one of the largest disasters to befall this country, your president was still campaigning! Reality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Tuck Frump.

Bull shit!

You're saying he didn't shout "what a turnout?" "What a crowd?"  We all wonder what the fuck point you're trying to make?  Did you see him hug anyone, or console anyone? He was classic Trump: a two-bit barker in a country fair, seducing people to see the three-titted woman for a dollar a ticket.  Face it Joani, even in the face of one of the largest disasters to befall this country, your president was still campaigning!  Reality.  

No I am not saying that...
It was a huge crowd and Trump responded.

Sal

Sal

Let's give mean girl a little slack here, fellas ...

... apologizing for Trump and sympathizing with Nazis is exhausting work.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

that liberal bullshit....

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote: that liberal bullshit....

So says the mean nazi queen. Laughing

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Tuck Frump.

Bull shit!

You're saying he didn't shout "what a turnout?" "What a crowd?"  We all wonder what the fuck point you're trying to make?  Did you see him hug anyone, or console anyone? He was classic Trump: a two-bit barker in a country fair, seducing people to see the three-titted woman for a dollar a ticket.  Face it Joani, even in the face of one of the largest disasters to befall this country, your president was still campaigning!  Reality.  

That is exactly the point I made Joani. Instead of expressing solemnity and consolation for the horrible losses the Texans have suffered and are still suffering, he couldn't help leaping into campaign mode. Your president is a cold hearted, arrogant, uncaring swine. Thanks for corroborating my statement!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Tuck Frump.

Bull shit!

That is exactly the point I made Joani.  Instead of expressing solemnity and consolation for the horrible losses the Texans have suffered and are still suffering, he couldn't help leaping into campaign mode.  Your president is a cold hearted, arrogant, uncaring swine.  Thanks for corroborating my statement!

The crowd was receptive. ...that is what counts.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Your president has zero empathy for Houston survivors ... it's all about him! Cjones09192015-featured

Your president has zero empathy for Houston survivors ... it's all about him! 42e3db3baf52b003ce3710109a353429--political-cartoons-political-satire

Your president has zero empathy for Houston survivors ... it's all about him! Donald-trump-election-caricatures-582463961c7c7__700

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Tuck Frump.

Bull shit!

That is exactly the point I made Joani.  Instead of expressing solemnity and consolation for the horrible losses the Texans have suffered and are still suffering, he couldn't help leaping into campaign mode.  Your president is a cold hearted, arrogant, uncaring swine.  Thanks for corroborating my statement!

The crowd just lost their homes, their cars and trucks, their place of work and have no idea what comes tomorrow. They would have cheered anyone who addressed them and told them they were real Texacans. But, the unfortunate fact for the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head is that his TV audience was 100 times as large as the one he was addressing. And the rest of the world, like me and all the others in this column (other than you), were utterly disgusted by his self-aggrandizing antics. Reality!

Telstar

Telstar

#45=0

bigdog

Hitler's crowds were receptive too.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Hitler's crowds were receptive too.

Today's fascists scum will go down the same way Hitler's followers did.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-hurricane-harvey_us_59a5bdefe4b00795c2a22e0c?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=__Politics__083017&utm_content=__Politics__083017+Version+A+CID_69572010e4330840056e2caf22b81fd8&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=to%20promote%20himself&ncid=newsltushpmgnews__Politics__083017

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yeah Pkrbrn -- Trump won the presidency with a lot of help from his Russian friends. And now he's losing his office all by himself. But you stay right in your time warp and keep celebrating his big win while the rest of us glory in his trashy fall. LOL

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:Let's give mean girl a little slack here, fellas ...

... apologizing for Trump and sympathizing with Nazis is exhausting work.

cheers cheers

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Tuck Frump.

Bull shit!

The crowd just lost their homes, their cars and trucks, their place of work and have no idea what comes tomorrow.  They would have cheered anyone who addressed them and told them they were real Texacans.  But, the unfortunate fact for the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his  head is that his TV audience was 100 times as large as the one he was addressing.  And the rest of the world, like me and all the others in this column (other than you), were utterly disgusted by his self-aggrandizing antics.  Reality!

You know the Trumpet is quite capable of acting stupid all by himself so why do you feel it necessary to make up BS??? The crowd was in Corpus Christi NOT Houston. ( there is a significant difference you know or don't they differentiate little details like in your Soros news sources?) If you don't want to be factual how about a comment preface, something to the effect of: "This is BS but it fits my agenda."

PkrBum

PkrBum

Confirmation bias.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Appreciative of all the help and quick response from President Trump.

Democrat governor of Louisiana John Bel Edwards made a statement about President Donald Trump that Trump-hating leftists do not want anyone to hear.

On Tuesday, Edwards appeared on CNN’s “New Day,” and told host Chris Cuomo that the federal government’s response to the devastation of Hurricane Harvey in his state has been “excellent” and also credited President Donald Trump for his quick action to the situation.

“Well, first of all, let me tell you the federal government has been excellent,” Edwards said when asked what he’s anticipating in terms of need.

knothead

knothead

Those Trump loyalists trying to make your boy look reasonable are wasting your time . . . . he has no credibility and few pay any attention to what he says . . . . even other Republicans are distancing themselves from him to protect their azz.

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:Appreciative of all the help and quick response from President Trump.

Democrat governor of Louisiana John Bel Edwards made a statement about President Donald Trump that Trump-hating leftists do not want anyone to hear.

On Tuesday, Edwards appeared on CNN’s “New Day,” and told host Chris Cuomo that the federal government’s response to the devastation of Hurricane Harvey in his state has been “excellent” and also credited President Donald Trump for his quick action to the situation.

“Well, first of all, let me tell you the federal government has been excellent,” Edwards said when asked what he’s anticipating in terms of need.

If you think "leftists" aren't going to be happy if Trump has a good response to helping people in disaster areas, then you don't know much about "leftists."  

I hope Trump surprises everyone and that dealing with massive storm damage becomes the one thing he's actually good at.  I care a lot more about seeing those people get help than I do about giving Trump another black eye.  If he turns out to be the best-storm-dealing-with-president ever, then that's great!   And I'm glad the Governor of Louisiana is getting good help so far.  

I'm less impressed with Trump's threats to shut down the government over his fucking vanity-project "wall" when people are neck-deep in river sludge, but maybe sanity will come in and that won't happen.  I'm trusting Congress to overrule him on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum