Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Houston, we have a problem.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Houston, we have a problem. Empty Houston, we have a problem. 10/17/2013, 8:43 am

It seems the voters in TX are having 'voters remorse.' Read more: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/16/houston-we-have-a-problem-his-name-is-ted-cruz/

The editors wished that had Kay Bailey Hutchinson back. She was a much, more moderate Republican who did not think compromise was a dirty word. The editors took a shot at the other TX Senator, Cronyn, also. Neither knows how to govern, much.
Hopefully, this discontent will go right into the next elections.
Thanks, Ted. Now you even have your own constituents pissed at you and your failed attempt to kill this country.

2Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/17/2013, 9:26 am

I doubt it.

3Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/17/2013, 2:12 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ted Cruz is the Male Sarah Palin

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2013/10/17/pmt-ann-coulter-ted-cruz.cnn&hpt=hp_t1&from_homepage=yes#/video/bestoftv/2013/10/17/ac-kicking-the-can-down-the-road.cnn

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Houston, we have a problem. Empty I must agree 10/18/2013, 9:09 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I doubt it.
I also have doubt. We are talking about conservative Texans, keep in mind.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

My brother had to move to Texas for a while with his job. He said, "The worst part about Texas is Texans." LOL

Given their recent track record on about anything intelligent, I must agree.
Thanks.

5Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/18/2013, 9:43 am

Pffft... stereotype much?

6Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/18/2013, 5:30 pm

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:I doubt it.
I also have doubt. We are talking about conservative Texans, keep in mind.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

My brother had to move to Texas for a while with his job.  He said, "The worst part about Texas is Texans."  LOL

Given their recent track record on about anything intelligent, I must agree.
Thanks.
Anyone who feels that way about all the people in a state isn't good enough to live there.

7Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/18/2013, 9:11 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

As a born and bred Texan, I feel I might be able to respond to this better than others on this forum. The problem with Texas is the same as the problem with Florida...a succession of Republican governors. Gerrymandering. Rampant corruption. Political pandering. Racism. Religion gone wild.

8Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/18/2013, 9:40 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
As a born and bred Texan, I feel I might be able to respond to this better than others on this forum.  The problem with Texas is the same as the problem with Florida...a succession of Republican governors.  Gerrymandering.  Rampant corruption.  Political pandering.  Racism.  Religion gone wild.
Don't forget lower unemployment rate and no deficit. Unlike California, and new York. Two typical blue states.

9Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/18/2013, 10:36 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

A lot of states, Florida included, have a balanced budget written into their state constitutions. Most Republican governors have balanced the budget on the backs of the poor in their states, by whatever means is available to them, while they keep their donors happy...like the private prison contractors that require the states to guarantee prison occupancy, for one good example. There are many more. The GOP in Florida is beholden to the special interests that get them elected...the same as in Texas. Both states have a lot of electoral votes. We witnessed the absolute worst of this scenario in 2000. May it never happen again.

10Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/18/2013, 11:53 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
As a born and bred Texan, I feel I might be able to respond to this better than others on this forum.  The problem with Texas is the same as the problem with Florida...a succession of Republican governors.  Gerrymandering.  Rampant corruption.  Political pandering.  Racism.  Religion gone wild.
Bet they are glad you are gone.

11Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/19/2013, 12:12 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
A lot of states, Florida included, have a balanced budget written into their state constitutions.  Most Republican governors have balanced the budget on the backs of the poor in their states, by whatever means is available to them, while they keep their donors happy...like the private prison contractors that require the states to guarantee prison occupancy, for one good example.  There are many more.  The GOP in Florida is beholden to the special interests that get them elected...the same as in Texas.  Both states have a lot of electoral votes.  We witnessed the absolute worst of this scenario in 2000.  May it never happen again.
And yet you live here. You can move to a blue state any time you want. Need help packing?

12Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/19/2013, 9:33 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
A lot of states, Florida included, have a balanced budget written into their state constitutions.  Most Republican governors have balanced the budget on the backs of the poor in their states, by whatever means is available to them, while they keep their donors happy...like the private prison contractors that require the states to guarantee prison occupancy, for one good example.  There are many more.  The GOP in Florida is beholden to the special interests that get them elected...the same as in Texas.  Both states have a lot of electoral votes.  We witnessed the absolute worst of this scenario in 2000.  May it never happen again.
Isn't it true that Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore only had to win his home state and Florida would have been irrelevant?

13Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/20/2013, 9:49 pm

CarlSagan wrote:It seems the voters in TX are having 'voters remorse.' Read more: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/16/houston-we-have-a-problem-his-name-is-ted-cruz/

The editors wished that had Kay Bailey Hutchinson back. She was a much, more moderate Republican who did not think compromise was a dirty word. The editors took a shot at the other TX Senator, Cronyn, also. Neither knows how to govern, much.
Hopefully, this discontent will go right into the next elections.
Thanks, Ted.  Now you even have your own constituents pissed at you and your failed attempt to kill this country.
Another liberal, another lie...thanks for playing Carla....

Here ya go on the reception for Cruz in Texas:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/senator-cruz-returns-texas-welcome-shutdown-battle-043355751.html

14Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/20/2013, 9:53 pm

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Isn't it true that Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore only had to win his home state and Florida would have been irrelevant?
yes but they soon forget facts

15Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/20/2013, 10:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ted Cruz is the Male Sarah Palin

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2013/10/17/pmt-ann-coulter-ted-cruz.cnn&hpt=hp_t1&from_homepage=yes#/video/bestoftv/2013/10/17/ac-kicking-the-can-down-the-road.cnn

Twisted Evil Razz Embarassed

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

16Houston, we have a problem. Empty Really? 10/21/2013, 8:51 am

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
And yet you live here.  You can move to a blue state any time you want.  Need help packing?
What is so pathetically hilarious about this, is the Florida has been a blue state for the past two national elections!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
And conservatives claim they do not live in a bubble!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
Thanks, bandit. I needed a good laugh from a dumazz redneck to start out the week on a good note!!!

17Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/22/2013, 2:34 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CarlSagan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
And yet you live here.  You can move to a blue state any time you want.  Need help packing?
What is so pathetically hilarious about this, is the Florida has been a blue state for the past two national elections!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
Thanks, bandit. I needed a good laugh from a dumazz redneck to start out the week on a good note!!!
States with republican governors. Idiot. And you knew this already, bill.

18Houston, we have a problem. Empty not for long 10/22/2013, 9:27 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

States with republican governors.  Idiot.  And you knew this already, bill.
Not for long, bandit. Rick is one and done.  Wait, I remember hearing 'one and done' so many times before.  Where did I hear that, bandit? Oh, yea. It was all you ultra-conservatives' prediction of the last national election.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
It must suck to be wrong sooo much, does it not?
Thanks for taking time for reading my posts.

19Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/23/2013, 6:36 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CarlSagan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

States with republican governors.  Idiot.  And you knew this already, bill.
Not for long, bandit. Rick is one and done.  Wait, I remember hearing 'one and done' so many times before.  Where did I hear that, bandit? Oh, yea. It was all you ultra-conservatives' prediction of the last national election.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
It must suck to be wrong sooo much, does it not?
Thanks for taking time for reading my posts.
I like your new truck.  How do you afford it with no job?
I went with the Chevy instead of the dodge. But then again, I have a job to pay for it. And I decided on a lighter color.

20Houston, we have a problem. Empty dumazz redneck 10/24/2013, 11:04 pm

Bandit, you only make yourself look foolish when you make assumptions.
You assume that because I am not a racist-ass, ignorant, Obama's-black-ass-hater, redneck like yourself that I must be on welfare, getting a new truck without a job. What a joke.
Keep making assumptions; it suits you.
I think I saw some blacks driving down GBH. Go yell some racial epithets at them!!! You will feel so much better.

21Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/25/2013, 10:04 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CarlSagan wrote:Bandit, you only make yourself look foolish when you make assumptions.
You assume that because I am not a racist-ass, ignorant, Obama's-black-ass-hater, redneck like yourself that I must be on welfare, getting a new truck without a job. What a joke.
I think I saw some blacks driving down GBH. Go yell some racial epithets at them!!! You will feel so much better.
You were labeled the forum LIAR the minute you said you're not bill. Nothing you say matters now. Liar.

ps. I see your neighbor got arrested yesterday for larceny. Know him?

22Houston, we have a problem. Empty really? 10/25/2013, 5:31 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:Bandit, you only make yourself look foolish when you make assumptions.
You were labeled the forum LIAR the minute you said you're not bill.  Nothing you say matters now.  Liar.

ps.  I see your neighbor got arrested yesterday for larceny.  Know him?
I read the hate/filth/crapola you and your comrades pollute this forum everyday. And I am the liar? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thanks for taking time to read my posts.

23Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/25/2013, 9:03 pm

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
I went with the Chevy instead of the dodge.  But then again, I have a job to pay for it.  And I decided on a lighter color.
This post is menacing cyber-stalking. 

GBB should be banned. 

24Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/25/2013, 9:18 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
I went with the Chevy instead of the dodge.  But then again, I have a job to pay for it.  And I decided on a lighter color.
This post is menacing cyber-stalking. 

GBB should be banned. 
Because carl and I both have trucks?

25Houston, we have a problem. Empty Re: Houston, we have a problem. 10/25/2013, 9:19 pm

He should have been banned a long time ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum