Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breakfast downtown Pensacola

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breakfast downtown Pensacola Empty Breakfast downtown Pensacola 8/6/2016, 3:18 pm

Ruby Slipper, south of Main on Palofox, for breakfast this morning. Excellent service and food. Highly recommend but get their early. Open at 7. We were there about 7:30 and they were packed within 30 minutes or so. Seating inside and outside. Grits like my Memaw would have made! Biscuits as big as my face! Had to share that with hubby. Omelet was fresh.

It was my ooops I'm gonna a eat fat and non-vegetarian meal today. But they do offer selections for those who are able to resist an egg, swiss, bacon, sausage, and ham omelet.

Back to healthier choices. Wink

Really nice. Check them out.

2seaoat

I will check it out as we have completely given up on Waffle Houses.  It used to be enjoyable once a week, but we have had so many bad experiences.  We had a breakfast place we went to every Sunday morning for about 10 years, but three years ago it went out of business.   The funny thing about a successful breakfast place is people do not seem to mind lines.......we knew when to go to avoid the crowd, but after giving up on Waffle House we basically did an egg mcMuffin and oatmeal at Macs.....just not the same, but the oatmeal is a healthy choice for me.   They are saying butter is now good for you.

They have steel cut oats on the menu.

Seating is hard metal chairs or wooden bench. Some might need to bring a cushion along. I think that was my only negative for the place.

Everyone was enjoying themselves. I'm glad to see this nice addition to Pensacola. They are also in OBA and NOLA.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Had breakfast again at Another Broken Egg...on Gregory at Marriott Suites. Excellent service, wonderful choices, and, although the parking lot was pretty full, got seated right away. I like the Eggs Benedict, but with crab cakes instead of Canadian bacon. They also have good drinks...which I'm not into at that time of day, but I have tried the bloody mary...yum, and I'm picky about those.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum