Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What I saw in downtown Pensacola last night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Last night I was driving across town on the way home from visiting friends on the west side (I live on the east side).
Whenever I do this, I like to drive up South Palafox to see what's happening with the downtown
night life.

This time when I got to the corner of Palafox and Government beside the old county courthouse,
I start to hear James Brown's "I Feel Good". And then I look to my left and see these kids.
So I circled the block and parked. And then walked over to it with my phone camera.
And these two pieces of video is what I saw and heard.

All I can tell you about them is this. Except for the one older girl, they all look to be about 7 or 8 years old.
And the older one is emphasizing to the handful of people in the street listening to it that they're all siblings.
At one point in the video you'll hear the older one say they'll be busking at
al Fresco at 6 PM this Friday (that's those food trailers at the corner of Palafox and Main St).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SwWuQeUqJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SwWuQeUqJk

2seaoat

Bob........that was simply amazing.  You have made my day.  This is exactly why I love this place.  Thank you.   Who knows your UTUBE may launch these kids.....the love of music is so obvious.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm glad you liked it, seaoat. It made my night too. It's so fun to just accidentally happen onto something like that.
And I agree, it's one of the reasons I love this place so much.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just found this

https://www.facebook.com/Pelican212

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat

polecat

Love the horn players.
got to have some brass in the band.

polecat

polecat

stuff they will need to know in the future What I saw in downtown Pensacola last night Quote-a-kid-once-said-to-me-do-you-get-hangovers-i-said-to-get-hangovers-you-have-to-stop-lemmy-kilmister-60-26-93

Sal

Sal

Lemmy??

Now, there's a true rock GAWD.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:stuff they will need to know in the future What I saw in downtown Pensacola last night Quote-a-kid-once-said-to-me-do-you-get-hangovers-i-said-to-get-hangovers-you-have-to-stop-lemmy-kilmister-60-26-93

I put that up there with the best quotes I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is at the top of their Facebook page...

What I saw in downtown Pensacola last night Max_ti10

It looks like Max is the one who's gonna first become the teen idol "front man" (actually pre-teen idol LOL) before he moves on to eventually be the one Lemmy is talking about.  Here's Max doing a promo for the band...

[url=efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNH0%3D&rl=1500&vabr=767&oh=2e2c0db4b252989606dfaf3a3ea4968f&oe=55C2BFDF&__gda__=1438831020_19d67fb258124ed3c62c636e7e9a6124]efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNH0%3D&rl=1500&vabr=767&oh=2e2c0db4b252989606dfaf3a3ea4968f&oe=55C2BFDF&__gda__=1438831020_19d67fb258124ed3c62c636e7e9a6124[/url]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I shoulda known that link wouldn't work. It's a video embedded into that facebook page. But when I copied the video location and pasted it into my browser, it opened fine.
This geek stuff is just over my head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum