Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A proposition...

+15
gatorfan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Sal
RottiesRule
Damaged Eagle
RealLindaL
knothead
Joanimaroni
Markle
Telstar
Vikingwoman
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Future of the forum

A proposition... - Page 8 I_vote_lcap48%A proposition... - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 48% [ 16 ]
A proposition... - Page 8 I_vote_lcap52%A proposition... - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 52% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 14]

176A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 2:42 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Wow...you really are filled with hate...over...nothing.

Notice how there is no refutation of anything I have said.  Notice how - as Sal has already pointed out - no one is coming to the defense of anything that you have said - and, oddly enough, that even includes yourself.  You're not even coming to your own defense.

The writing is on the wall.  You can say that I'm hate filled all you like.  I think you need to look in the mirror.

No one wants to confront you.  They're afraid they'll become the next target of your hate and all you've produced nothing I've posted which can be legitimally refuted, except for one thread where you really went off the rails.

A month's long hate and grudge of JOBS?

Show some people you're grown up.

I'm just going to jump in right here because I'm completely sick of you people telling Boards to grow up.  YOU GROW UP.  There's a reason you were banned, and the jobs reports was just the straw, "buddy".  Your constant lying is toxic here, as it was at the PNJ.  This is Boards' forum and he is in charge.  If you don't like it, leave.  Don't let the door...don't forget your horse.

cheers

177A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 3:03 pm

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Wow...you really are filled with hate...over...nothing.

Notice how there is no refutation of anything I have said.  Notice how - as Sal has already pointed out - no one is coming to the defense of anything that you have said - and, oddly enough, that even includes yourself.  You're not even coming to your own defense.

The writing is on the wall.  You can say that I'm hate filled all you like.  I think you need to look in the mirror.

No one wants to confront you.  They're afraid they'll become the next target of your hate and all you've produced nothing I've posted which can be legitimally refuted, except for one thread where you really went off the rails.

A month's long hate and grudge of JOBS?

Show some people you're grown up.

I'm just going to jump in right here because I'm completely sick of you people telling Boards to grow up.  YOU GROW UP.  There's a reason you were banned, and the jobs reports was just the straw, "buddy".  Your constant lying is toxic here, as it was at the PNJ.  This is Boards' forum and he is in charge.  If you don't like it, leave.  Don't let the door...don't forget your horse.

cheers cheers cheers

178A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 3:34 pm

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote: As for what Boards meant by the harm done against Planned Parenthood, I think you're missing the big picture, as several others did at the time.  It's not so much what's said or not said on one teeny tiny forum in the midst of the maelstrom, it's the totality of the rampant narrow attitudes and judgmentalism against an organization that does one helluva lot of good for one helluva lot of women (and employs both women and men).  All the "just one post" or "just one forum" entries  serve to increase the overall darkness instead of lighting a candle.  

It's the reason why we hopefully all decry the "N" word whenever it pops up.  One use leads to another and another, and takes us in the wrong direction as a society.

So yes, it hurts.   Every voice matters when all is said and done.  And if Boards didn't stick up for PP  here, then where?

I think I'll just leave this here ....

The National Abortion Federation released a report last week documenting what should come as no surprise to anyone: that anti-abortion harassment, threats, intimidation and violence have spiked dramatically since July 2015 when the Center for Medical Progress began releasing deceptively edited videos aimed at discrediting Planned Parenthood's fetal tissue donation practices.

Despite the Center for Medical Progress' videos having been widely discredited, and the indictment of its leader, the group continues to release videos — which federal and state politicians are using to justify invasive government investigations into abortion clinics and further abortion restrictions. This one-two punch of anti-abortion activity almost guarantees that the increased violence against abortion providers NAF documented in 2015 will continue into 2016 and beyond.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/anti-abortion-violence-spiked-after-planned-parenthood-sting-videos-20160411

179A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 4:07 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Don't look now but I think the party in question is now branching out into the general discussion forum. May be a lot of that until Friday 4:30.

180A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 4:13 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
What? wrote:Yep a forum full of people with the same point of view....that really parallels the real world....not so much. Sheesh!

Defacto segregation from many who call themselves Democrats. Talk about hypocrisy!

Not at all. If you want to tout the merits of Cruz or Trump or the flat tax or a gun in every closet etc. then have at it. Post something persuasive. We need to hear other points of view if for no other reason than to try and understand your thought process. Just go for it. It would be boring to just have total agreement.

Discussions should stimulate critical thinking and thoughtful comments with hopefully some humor thrown in but name calling and other similar antics do not facilitate the process.

Another great post by othershoe!  And it reiterates what I and others have tried to say, but no one is listening.  It's NOT about squelching other viewpoints, much less banning all conservative thought.  On the contrary!  It's about banning one very offensive, spamming poster who ruins things for everyone else.  Everyone!

What I just don't get is why his fellow conservatives are so desperate to keep him here, when all he does is diminish the value of their own contributions, hardening minds instead of opening them, and otherwise lowering the level of conversation.  This has nothing to do with freedom of speech.  It has everything to do with wanting a valid, meaningful exchange of ideas and opinions with a reasonable level of factual truth and courtesy.  Period.

Your opinion..... he got 8 votes and who knows how many socks voted the opposite.

181A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 4:17 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What? wrote:Yep a forum full of people with the same point of view....that really parallels the real world....not so much. Sheesh!

Defacto segregation from many who call themselves Democrats. Talk about hypocrisy!

Just ensure an announcement is made when Markle gets banned. I will self-ban as well.

Go for it Peedawg! Bye!

182A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 5:42 pm

Markle

Markle

What? wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Not at all. If you want to tout the merits of Cruz or Trump or the flat tax or a gun in every closet etc. then have at it. Post something persuasive. We need to hear other points of view if for no other reason than to try and understand your thought process. Just go for it. It would be boring to just have total agreement.

Discussions should stimulate critical thinking and thoughtful comments with hopefully some humor thrown in but name calling and other similar antics do not facilitate the process.

Another great post by othershoe!  And it reiterates what I and others have tried to say, but no one is listening.  It's NOT about squelching other viewpoints, much less banning all conservative thought.  On the contrary!  It's about banning one very offensive, spamming poster who ruins things for everyone else.  Everyone!

What I just don't get is why his fellow conservatives are so desperate to keep him here, when all he does is diminish the value of their own contributions, hardening minds instead of opening them, and otherwise lowering the level of conversation.  This has nothing to do with freedom of speech.  It has everything to do with wanting a valid, meaningful exchange of ideas and opinions with a reasonable level of factual truth and courtesy.  Period.

Your opinion..... he got 8 votes and who knows how many socks voted the opposite.

Doesn't have to be socks, BoardsofFL controls the site to he can put anything into his posts that he wishes. He wasn't able to do so with Wordslingers thread and that obviously infuriated BoardsofFL.

183A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 5:59 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:May be a lot of that until Friday 4:30.

You are really wearing that line out, Telstar.... I believe you have made 100 of your total of 140 posts on this forum in the last two days.

Reiterating again--that while I never agree with poster Markle's forum positions, I am not in favor of his banishment summarily from the forum.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

184A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 6:24 pm

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You are really wearing that line out, Telstar.... I believe you have made 100 of your total of 140 posts on this forum in the last two days.

Reiterating again--that while I never agree with poster Markle's forum positions, I am not in favor of his banishment summarily from the forum.

Thanks for keeping count. Oh and it looks so much nicer in red. Laughing

185A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 7:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What is your true interest in a Pensacola forum? Your posts generate from New York but you do, however, seem to be a great lap puppy. Assuming you are puppy trained.

186A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 7:38 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What is your true interest in a Pensacola forum?  Your posts generate from New York but you do, however,  seem to be a great lap puppy. Assuming you are puppy trained.

Yes I'm from NY. Are you happy that you outed me? No wonder there are so many wars on this forum about people having their information blasted around. Rolling Eyes

187A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 7:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What is your true interest in a Pensacola forum?  Your posts generate from New York but you do, however,  seem to be a great lap puppy. Assuming you are puppy trained.

Yes I'm from NY. Are you happy that you outed me? No wonder there are so many wars on this forum about people having their information blasted around. Rolling Eyes

Was it a secret? I just have a hard time trying to understand your giddiness over a tiny forum so far away.

BTW...there is a little link on the right of the main page. It is titled Who is on line. When you click on that it shows who is on line and the map location. So as far as blasting information your jackass response is noted.

188A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 8:17 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Was it a secret? I just have a hard time trying to understand your giddiness over a tiny forum so far away.

BTW...there is a little link on the right of the main page. It is titled Who is on line. When you click on that it shows who is on line and the map location.  So as far as blasting information your jackass response is noted.

Thanks. Duly noted. You were the one that clicked it and you were the one that broadcasted it. Thanks for taking such an interest in me. Rolling Eyes 146 NY

189A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 8:26 pm

Telstar is probably a friend of boards. I've never seen as many votes as this poll has generated. Hell... just the votes for boards eclipses the number of regular posting members. It was interesting as the voting progressed from 8-3 that each vote for markle was instantly followed by another vote for boards... maintaining the margin. Well... interesting was too innocuous... suspicious would be more accurate. Considering his past respect for the democratic process... I call bullshit.

190A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 8:34 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Telstar is probably a friend of boards. I've never seen as many votes as this poll has generated. Hell... just the votes for boards eclipses the number of regular posting members. It was interesting as the voting progressed from 8-3 that each vote for markle was instantly followed by another vote for boards... maintaining the margin. Well... interesting was too innocuous... suspicious would be more accurate. Considering his past respect for the democratic process... I call bullshit.

Actually I've never met Boards. I think Boards does a great job running his forum. I've been reading this forum for years.

191A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 8:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

BTW...there is a little link on the right of the main page. It is titled Who is on line. When you click on that it shows who is on line and the map location.  So as far as blasting information your jackass response is noted.

Thanks. Duly noted. You were the one that clicked it and you were the one that broadcasted it. Thanks for taking such an interest in me. Rolling Eyes 146 NY

Anyone can click on it....but now back to the question....what is your true interest in a tiny forum so far away from you. Why have you embraced this drama with such overly enthusiastic giddiness.....doubling your posts?

The post count is automatically updated and not a secret.

192A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 8:47 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Anyone can click on it....but now back to the question....what is your true interest in a tiny forum so far away from you. Why have you embraced this drama with such overly enthusiastic giddiness.....doubling your posts?

Is there some rule against people from far away places posting on Boards forum Joani? Actually the real answer is none of your business. Any other questions #10389? Rolling Eyes

193A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 9:01 pm

no stress

no stress

Voted for Markle...fuck boards and "his" forum

194A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 9:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Is there some rule against people from far away places posting on Boards forum Joani? Actually the real answer is none of your business. Any other questions #10389? Rolling Eyes

Really? That's it, no explanation about your ditty attitude regarding the banning of a long time member?

195A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 9:43 pm

Telstar

Telstar

No. Any more questions #10390? Rolling Eyes

196A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 9:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:No. Any more questions #10390? Rolling Eyes

LOL. Rolling Eyes

197A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 10:11 pm

Sal

Sal

no stress wrote:Voted for Markle...fuck boards and "his" forum

Hahahahahahaha ...

... and now we've heard from Flippy.

198A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 10:19 pm

Vikingwoman

Only people who post here should vote. You don't. Go back to your hole! I think his vote should be voided and FU too!

199A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 10:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:

Only people who post here should vote. You don't. Go back to your hole! I think his vote should be voided and FU too!

Does that include RottiesRule or only voters against the banning?

200A proposition... - Page 8 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 11:00 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I need to bring markle and bds over here for a beer. 

But I reckon somebody would have to kidnap them to get them here so I guess that's out.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum