Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A proposition...

+15
gatorfan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Sal
RottiesRule
Damaged Eagle
RealLindaL
knothead
Joanimaroni
Markle
Telstar
Vikingwoman
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Future of the forum

A proposition... - Page 9 I_vote_lcap48%A proposition... - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 48% [ 16 ]
A proposition... - Page 9 I_vote_lcap52%A proposition... - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 52% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

201A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 11:03 pm

PkrBum wrote:Telstar is probably a friend of boards. I've never seen as many votes as this poll has generated. Hell... just the votes for boards eclipses the number of regular posting members. It was interesting as the voting progressed from 8-3 that each vote for markle was instantly followed by another vote for boards... maintaining the margin. Well... interesting was too innocuous... suspicious would be more accurate. Considering his past respect for the democratic process... I call bullshit.

Funny that you mention tallies on a poll. Back in about 05-06 Arety Seivers had a forum that she ran with some other hacks called RONNIEMACABUSESPOWER.COM. On it, there was a poll as to whether or not Sheriff Ron McNesby should remain in power or be impeached (if that can even be done?). Anyhow, I noticed that if you hit NO, your tally might or might not add to the NO numbers, but multiple were added to the YES numbers each and every post. I didn't notice this at first. Someone mentioned it on the forum there and I decided to see what would happen and sure enough, whenever a NO vote was cast, simultaneously multiple YES votes were added to that tally. I sat there in the computer room just watching it go up on per or taking away for a NO vote and then seeing the YES increase one or more LOL. It might be that this poll is rigged that way or socks of some sort.

Last edited by What? on 4/12/2016, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

202A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 11:04 pm

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Telstar wrote:May be a lot of that until Friday 4:30.

You are really wearing that line out, Telstar.... I believe you have made 100 of your total of 140 posts on this forum in the last two days.

Reiterating again--that while I never agree with poster Markle's forum positions, I am not in favor of his banishment summarily from the forum.

Thanks for keeping count. Oh and it looks so much nicer in red. Laughing

What is your true interest in a Pensacola forum?  Your posts generate from New York but you do, however,  seem to be a great lap puppy. Assuming you are puppy trained.

Yes I'm from NY. Are you happy that you outed me? No wonder there are so many wars on this forum about people having their information blasted around. Rolling Eyes

Was it a secret? I just have a hard time trying to understand your giddiness over a tiny forum so far away.

BTW...there is a little link on the right of the main page. It is titled Who is on line. When you click on that it shows who is on line and the map location.  So as far as blasting information your jackass response is noted.

Thanks. Duly noted. You were the one that clicked it and you were the one that broadcasted it. Thanks for taking such an interest in me. Rolling Eyes 146 NY

Anyone can click on it....but now back to the question....what is your true interest in a tiny forum so far away from you. Why have you embraced this drama with such overly enthusiastic giddiness.....doubling your posts?

The post count is automatically updated and not a secret.

Is there some rule against people from far away places posting on Boards forum Joani? Actually the real answer is none of your business. Any other questions #10389? Rolling Eyes

booty buddy

203A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 11:06 pm

Vikingwoman

If you haven't posted in 6 months then you shouldn't vote but that's my opinion.

204A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 11:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:If you haven't posted in 6 months then you shouldn't vote but that's my opinion.

LOL.....

205A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 11:19 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I need to bring markle and bds over here for a beer. 

But I reckon somebody would have to kidnap them to get them here so I guess that's out.  lol

I quit drinking nearly 30 years ago but I'll have a Dr. Pepper!

I've never avoided meeting with anyone.

206A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 11:41 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:I need to bring markle and bds over here for a beer. 

But I reckon somebody would have to kidnap them to get them here so I guess that's out.  lol

I quit drinking nearly 30 years ago but I'll have a Dr. Pepper!

I've never avoided meeting with anyone.

mi casa es su casa

I extend that invitation to you,  bds,  and anyone else who is reading this.
But with only one stipulation.  If there is any talk about politics or religion,  I'll join in.  lol

207A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/12/2016, 11:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:So now we have seen what the forum looks like in the absence of myself, Sal, and viking; and it looks bleak.

So now we have a choice.   Would you rather have myself, Sal, and viking return?   Or you would rather continue to be bombarded with all caps "LIBERALS ARE EVIL!!" threads from Markle?

This is a boolean decision.  You're either going to have the Markle version of the forum, or the Boards version of the forum.

Make your decision.  In case any of you are less than perceptive, voting for me means I will permanently ban Markle and return to posting as I have in the past. Voting for Markle means I will continue to not post here and the forum will continue to be as it has for the last month.  These are the only two options.  It's one or the other.  I will not entertain arguments such as the planned parenthood videos any longer.  Do you want real engagement, or bullshit optics?

Let me note that this is a real forum decision.  If you vote Markle, I'm going to give Joani admin rights.  I'm going to divest myself entirely from this forum so that you all can continue to have access to Markle's input.

Markle is not the main source of input on this forum...he is merely a poster with opposite views. I really disagree with your ultimatum Boards.

208A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 12:02 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote: I'll have a Dr. Pepper!

This is on the wall of my kitchen...

A proposition... - Page 9 Clock11

Everyone who's looked it always say "never heard of that Dr Pepper slogan".
Frankly when I got the clock I hadn't heard of it either.
But it's real...

From the Dr. Pepper Museum...

From 1910 to 1914, Dr Pepper was identified with the slogan, "King of Beverages." "Old Doc," a typical country doctor character with monocle and top hat, became the Dr Pepper trademark character in the 1920s and 1930s. During that era, research was discovered proving that sugar provided energy and that the average person experiences a letdown during the normal day at 10:30a.m., 2:30p.m. and 4:30p.m. A contest was held for the creation of an ad using this new information. The winner of the ad campaign came up with the famous advertising slogan, "Drink a bite to eat at 10, 2, and 4."

209A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 12:28 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:If you haven't posted in 6 months then you shouldn't vote but that's my opinion.

That rules out two yes votes. Telstar and Rottiesrule.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

210A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 1:23 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Yes it does.

211A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 2:14 am

Vikingwoman

A named vote needs to be taken. There's some cheating going on.

212A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 8:23 am

Vikingwoman wrote:A named vote needs to be taken. There's some cheating going on.

And this is how the call for voter ID started. Laughing Laughing Laughing

213A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 8:40 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Photo ID required?

214A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 9:13 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Really?  Looks like some of you have been campaigning.  What, is the entire pensacoladaily forum going to login again just to vote?

Sal, can you PM the new forum that you found? It appears I will be heading that way.

215A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 9:24 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:So now we have seen what the forum looks like in the absence of myself, Sal, and viking; and it looks bleak.

So now we have a choice.   Would you rather have myself, Sal, and viking return?   Or you would rather continue to be bombarded with all caps "LIBERALS ARE EVIL!!" threads from Markle?

This is a boolean decision.  You're either going to have the Markle version of the forum, or the Boards version of the forum.

Make your decision.  In case any of you are less than perceptive, voting for me means I will permanently ban Markle and return to posting as I have in the past. Voting for Markle means I will continue to not post here and the forum will continue to be as it has for the last month.  These are the only two options.  It's one or the other.  I will not entertain arguments such as the planned parenthood videos any longer.  Do you want real engagement, or bullshit optics?

Let me note that this is a real forum decision.  If you vote Markle, I'm going to give Joani admin rights.  I'm going to divest myself entirely from this forum so that you all can continue to have access to Markle's input.

Markle is not the main source of input on this forum...he is merely a poster with opposite views. I really disagree with your ultimatum Boards.

I concur.

216A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 11:02 am

Vikingwoman

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Telstar has posted in the last 6 months. No Stress has not and neither has some of the conservatives they recruited from the Everyday forum that hates Boards.

217A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 11:04 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wow, it looks like all precincts have not yet reported in this election.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

218A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 11:20 am

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:Really?  Looks like some of you have been campaigning.  What, is the entire pensacoladaily forum going to login again just to vote?

Sal, can you PM the new forum that you found?  It appears I will be heading that way.

I don't think you should allow that.If you don't post on the forum then you don't get to vote I think. Just close the forum down if you're going to leave. Let them go over to the Everyday forum. I post on another forum anyway so it wouldn't bother me.

219A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 12:13 pm

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

A proposition... - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ55usTaD0RjLCtQsYDtDqfpQQ2M-JKgxOW7aFhPUkNQ8J4Xbcag

Perhaps the progressive liberals on this forum should establish a voter ID system to ensure only active members are voting... and a verification system to ensure that no active member has an alternate identity so they can vote more than once.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeHn96mWhnk

Rolling Eyes

220A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 12:42 pm

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:Really?  Looks like some of you have been campaigning.  What, is the entire pensacoladaily forum going to login again just to vote?

Sal, can you PM the new forum that you found?  It appears I will be heading that way.

Me too, Sal, please & thank you.

221A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 1:10 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

Me too, Sal, please & thank you.  

Me too Sal if they don't mind someone from New York but make sure you pm me or you might find folks from Iowa, Kansas, Houston, Alabama and Pennsylvania heading that way as well. Smile

222A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 1:14 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This other forum being talked about is starting to sound eerily similiar to back when the PNJ Forum had a "secret room" that only the elite upper echelon posters were allowed to know about.  The secret room was never revealed to us peons.  To find out how to get to it,  you had to be one of the elite.  lol

223A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 1:27 pm

Sal

Sal

I've actually been posting on several.

The biggest one is the Democratic Underground.

The charm of the PDF forum is that it is intimate, but that also makes it pretty damn boring.

It is not at all uncommon to start a thread at DU and have 100-200 replies in six hours or less.

I didn't think that I would like it at first, because it's all Democrats posting, and I thought it would be all kumbaya.

Boy, was that wrong.

I have been piled on there from the left more viciously than I ever had done to me by the wingnutz on this backwater forum.

And, they're whip smart.

It's quite a bit of fun when you get the hang of it.

Pro tip: They have a Hillary group there and a Bernie group and then gobs of open categories.

I didn't realize it, but threads started by the respective candidates groups are for cheerleading only and are heavily moderated by members.

I was banned from both the Hillary and Bernie groups within the first 24 hours.

Hilarious.

From the looks of the poll, I'm going to be spending even more time there.

I hope y'all enjoy your Markle forum.

Idiots.

224A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 1:28 pm

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:
Me too Sal if they don't mind someone from New York but make sure you pm me or you might find folks from Iowa, Kansas, Houston, Alabama and Pennsylvania heading that way as well. Smile

Hell, DU has posters from all over the globe.

225A proposition... - Page 9 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/13/2016, 1:33 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:This other forum being talked about is starting to sound eerily similiar to back when the PNJ Forum had a "secret room" that only the elite upper echelon posters were allowed to know about.  The secret room was never revealed to us peons.  To find out how to get to it,  you had to be one of the elite.  lol

Yes. This forum sounds a lot like the PNJ forum did before it died.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum