Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bernie Sanders has FORCED HILLARY CLINTON to appear on the FOX NEWS TOWN HALL meeting on Monday

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:I think the union vote will be interesting on the dem side. Part of the email scandal showed hillary publicly against some trade deals... but behind the scenes wheeling and dealing to push them through. I don't think the uaw or many other unions even endorsed her. She's so damn shady it's nearly comical. How do people reconcile that?

I also would have thought the heavy black population in southern Michigan would pull for Bernie, but the day isn't over.

Don't know if you saw it when you were in the hospital but Medgar Evers brother in MS endorsed Trump over the weekend.

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I think the union vote will be interesting on the dem side. Part of the email scandal showed hillary publicly against some trade deals... but behind the scenes wheeling and dealing to push them through. I don't think the uaw or many other unions even endorsed her. She's so damn shady it's nearly comical. How do people reconcile that?

I also would have thought the heavy black population in southern Michigan would pull for Bernie, but the day isn't over.

Don't know if you saw it when you were in the hospital but Medgar Evers brother in MS endorsed Trump over the weekend.

Our political scene sucks.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
ppaca wrote:

Our political scene sucks.

Agree . . . . . for decades . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum