Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not only does Sanders hate Hillary... Sanders supporters lash out following Clinton endorsement

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Not only does Bernie Sanders hate crooked Hillary Clinton but his supporters do as well.

Sanders supporters lash out following Clinton endorsement

Published July 13, 2016 FoxNews.com

Clinton endorsement
Published July 13, 2016 FoxNews.com
Facebook560 Twitter482 livefyre3068 Email Print

NOW PLAYING
RNC alternate delegate: Why I left #NeverTrump
Never autoplay videos
Some of Bernie Sanders’ most loyal backers have turned into his biggest bashers on the heels of his Hillary Clinton endorsement.

The Vermont senator, who slammed Clinton repeatedly during the presidential primary campaign, offered his unwavering support to the presumptive Democratic nominee at a rally in New Hampshire Tuesday.

“Hillary Clinton will make a great president and I am proud to stand with her today,” he said.

What followed was an avalanche of angry tweets, blogs and other social media posts from those who had been feeling the 'Bern' -- and now just feel burned.

In New York, Monroe County Sanders activist Kevin Sweeney told the Democrat & Chronicle he's shifting his donations to Green Party candidate Jill Stein. "A lot of Bernie supporters are making $27 donations to Jill Stein's campaign today," he said.

Others were more direct, as the hashtag #SelloutSanders and others took off on Twitter:

Follow
Ashley Marie @music_freak180
Used to be a Bernie fan but now that he's joined Hillary, who supports everything he's supposedly against, I'm a Trump fan. #NeverHillary

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/13/sanders-supporters-lash-out-following-clinton-endorsement.html

2seaoat

On morning Joe this morning they did a poll which showed that more Sanders supporters support Clinton than Clinton supporters supported President Obama after she endorsed him.......Try again Mr. Markle......it is not like anybody is confused about the evil of Donald Trump. I voted for John McCain in 2008 and as a real Republican I can tell you nobody but haters will vote for Trump.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:On morning Joe this morning they did a poll which showed that more Sanders supporters support Clinton than Clinton supporters supported President Obama after she endorsed him.......Try again Mr. Markle......it is not like anybody is confused about the evil of Donald Trump.  I voted for John McCain in 2008 and as a real Republican I can tell you nobody but haters will vote for Trump.

Markle will vote for Trump because he follows the party line no matter who is running for an office. He is incapable of thinking freely for himself.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:On morning Joe this morning they did a poll which showed that more Sanders supporters support Clinton than Clinton supporters supported President Obama after she endorsed him.......Try again Mr. Markle......it is not like anybody is confused about the evil of Donald Trump.  I voted for John McCain in 2008 and as a real Republican I can tell you nobody but haters will vote for Trump.

Markle will vote for Trump because he follows the party line no matter who is running for an office. He is incapable of thinking freely for himself.

That's an interestingly odd statement considering that you'll vote for hillary in the margin between the fbi description of "extreme carelessness" and the legal bullet she dodged of "gross negligence". But you think freely? Hahahahaha

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

That's an interestingly odd statement considering that you'll vote for hillary in the margin between the fbi description of "extreme carelessness" and the legal bullet she dodged of "gross negligence". But you think freely? Hahahahaha

Sorry, your attempts to diminish HRC with terms such as "extreme", "carelessness", "gross", and "negligence" ring very hollow when the alternative is Donald Trump.

Hahahahaha, indeed ...

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Sorry, your attempts to diminish HRC with terms such as "extreme", "carelessness", "gross", and "negligence" ring very hollow when the alternative is Donald Trump.

Hahahahaha, indeed ...

Those aren't my words homer... those are the words of the fbi and the legal standards in the statute.

Don't pretend it matters either... only your ruling elite dear leaders get away with shit like that.

Sal

Sal

It doesn't matter a wit who said it, Dilbert.

Those terms lose their burn when you look at her opponent.

Her opponent is Trump ....

.... let that sink in for a minute ....

.... Trump.

RealLindaL

I'm afraid Sal's right, Pkr. Trump is absolutely the most outrageously ridiculous candidate this nation has ever seen or (hopefully) ever will again.

The same can be said of hillary... as profoundly unsuited for potus as trump. But she's getting a pass from you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:The same can be said of hillary... as profoundly unsuited for potus as trump. But she's getting a pass from you.

Do you give a pass to Madman Trump?

We're stuck with Hillary or Trump -- corruption vs. insanity. Although evil, arrogant, power hungry, and not trustworthy, Hillary is smart enough to keep plugging along. With Hillary you know what you're getting. With Trump you don't. 'Cause Trump today isn't Trump yesterday, or tomorrow for that matter. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Hahahahaha, indeed ...

No one needs ATTEMPT to diminish Hillary Clinton, she does it all by herself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/donald-trumps-13-biggest-business-failures-20160314

Not only does Sanders hate Hillary... Sanders supporters lash out following Clinton endorsement Trump-Barnum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The same can be said of hillary... as profoundly unsuited for potus as trump. But she's getting a pass from you.

We're stuck with Hillary or Trump -- corruption vs. insanity. Although evil, arrogant, power hungry, and not trustworthy, Hillary is smart enough to keep plugging along. With Hillary you know what you're getting. With Trump you don't. 'Cause Trump today isn't Trump yesterday, or tomorrow for that matter. Reality.

In reality... we don't know what trump will do or be allowed to do by congress... much as when you elected obama. He made a gazzillion promises (like renegotiating nafta)... but you really had no record to know what he would do. Talk is cheap.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

We're stuck with Hillary or Trump -- corruption vs. insanity.  Although evil, arrogant, power hungry, and not trustworthy, Hillary is smart enough to keep plugging along.  With Hillary you know what you're getting.  With Trump you don't.  'Cause Trump today isn't Trump yesterday, or tomorrow for that matter.  Reality.

Not only does Sanders hate Hillary... Sanders supporters lash out following Clinton endorsement Sour_zps3qtngflk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum