Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama and Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders and all other democrats are the smartest people and are always right about everything.

+4
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Republicans suck.  The republican party is about to go out of existence.  That's a good thing.

Government debt is a good thing.  We need more of it.

As long as our country is in the hands of democrats,  it will continue to be the greatest country on earth.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob, I assume that you're familiar with things like the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video. Are you familiar with these?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Bob, I assume that you're familiar with things like the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video.  Are you familiar with these?

Those are all proof that republicans are evil and monstrous liars who deceive us every time they open their mouths.
I say ban the bastards and never let them post.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Bob, I assume that you're familiar with things like the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video.  Are you familiar with these?

Those are all proof that republicans are evil and monstrous liars who deceive us every time they open their mouths.

Let's put your extreme way of framing things aside for a second. You're familiar with the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video, correct?

Vikingwoman

See what I mean, Bob? WEBY is getting to you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:

Let's put your extreme way of framing things aside for a second.  You're familiar with the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video, correct?

Yes,  I'm familiar with all three.  And once again,  all three are the proof that there is no low the republicans won't stoop too.  That's because they're ignorant uneducated immoral unethical lowlifes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:See what I mean, Bob? WEBY is getting to you.

I turned off that brainwashing conservative media a couple hours ago.
From now on it's only MSNBC and NPR for me.

RealLindaL

LOL!!

Here's what I said to Bob a little while ago on Boards' "I have listened" thread, and it applies  here as well, prompting me to asK  Bob, what's up with you today??:

Bob wrote:

I owe you an apology.  I was wrong to question bds and I was wrong to frame something incorrectly.  I promise to never do that again.

RealLindaL wrote:

Oh, knock it off, kiddo.   You're a very likeable guy with a good head on your shoulders but, as with us all, anyone here is allowed to opine anyone else is mistaken on any particular point, and that doesn't need to automatically elicit sarcasm, does it?  

Look, I just want to ask you:  How many times before you believe them do the anti-Markle people have to sincerely assure you that this banning was NOT about turning the forum into a meeting place only for those ln agreement with Boards (and Sal)?  If that were true -- and it just isn't -- there'd be a WHOLE lot of other people gone in an instant.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle was a degenerate racist right-winger whose opinions don't deserve to be heard and Mr. bds was absolutely right to ban him.  I concur with MR. bds.

From now on I'm towing the party line because if I don't Mr. bds will be justified in banning me too.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Markle was a degenerate racist right-winger whose opinions don't deserve to be heard and Mr. bds was absolutely right to ban him.  I concur with MR. bds.

So now how are we supposed to know if you really mean this? Serious question - how can we know?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:Markle was a degenerate racist right-winger whose opinions don't deserve to be heard and Mr. bds was absolutely right to ban him.  I concur with MR. bds.

So now how are we supposed to know if you really mean this?  Serious question - how can we know?

I realize how serious this forum is.  For that reason all the posts I make here need to be serious.  If not then I would be trivializing how serious this forum is.  And let's face it,  it's the most serious thing going in social media today.
What we post here will change the course of the nation and our history.  Only a complete moron would not recognize the seriousness of it.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

So now how are we supposed to know if you really mean this?  Serious question - how can we know?

I realize how serious this forum is.  For that reason all the posts I make here need to be serious.  If not then I would be trivializing how serious this forum is.  And let's face it,  it's the most serious thing going in social media today.
What we post here will change the course of the nation and our history.  Only a complete moron would not recognize the seriousness of it.

OK, Bob, have fun.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:

What you must first understand is that Bob's religion is bothsiderism.

Everything is equally good and simultaneously equally bad.

Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same.

Markle and Boards are exactly the same.

And Bob, as the first disciple of bothsiderism sits above it all, smug because only he can see that all of life is a wrastlin' match.

He labors in false equivalencies and harbors no convictions of any kind.

With one exception.

Whataburgers are excellent for breakfast.

And, who can argue with that?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:

Let's put your extreme way of framing things aside for a second.  You're familiar with the Planned Parenthood video, the ACORN video, and the Shirley Sherrod video, correct?

Yes,  I'm familiar with all three.  And once again,  all three are the proof that there is no low the republicans won't stoop too.  That's because they're ignorant uneducated immoral unethical lowlifes.

Extreme framing aside, would you agree that all three of these videos are essentially fraudulent?  They purport to show things that did not actually happen.  It is only through clever editing and splicing that they create the illusion that crimes are being committed.  These videos have been investigated many times by many courts and all have found them to be fraudulent.  Do you agree with what I have just said?

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:

I turned off that brainwashing conservative media a couple hours ago.
From now on it's only MSNBC and NPR for me.

i'm glad you see it that way,bob. LOL!

Vikingwoman

Salinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

What you must first understand is that Bob's religion is bothsiderism.

Everything is equally good and simultaneously equally bad.

Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same.

Markle and Boards are exactly the same.

And Bob, as the first disciple of bothsiderism sits above it all, smug because only he can see that all of life is a wrastlin' match.

With one exception.

LOL! Excellent analysis!

Vikingwoman

From now on I'm towing the party line because if I don't Mr. bds will be justified in banning me too.

LOL! As my mother used to say" Now you're cooking w/ gas!"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

With one exception.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Whataburger today.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

President Obama and Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders and all other democrats are the smartest people and are always right about everything. Obamanomics-wimpy-hamburgers-trillion-czar-csar-barack-obama-dollars-deficit-budget-motivational-posters

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Take a look at the caption under that cartoon.  It's hard to believe that anyone would actually publish a cartoon without proofreading and correcting that caption and removing the "a".
But that's the dumbed down nation we're now living in.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Take a look at the caption under that cartoon.  It's hard to believe that anyone would actually publish a cartoon without proofreading and correcting that caption and removing the "a".
But that's the dumbed down nation we're now living in.

President Obama and Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders and all other democrats are the smartest people and are always right about everything. 5276048

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay so it's an "amateur meme" or whatever you choose to call it.  But my point stands.  It is still remarkable that anyone would go to such lengths to create a graphic like that,  and then not even proofread the text before showing it to the world.

I repeat,  it's indicative of a dumbed down barely illiterate society.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Okay so it's an "amateur meme" or whatever you choose to call it.  But my point stands.  It is still remarkable that anyone would go to such lengths to create a graphic like that,  and then not even proofread the text before showing it to the world.

Nah, it's just something someone spent less than 30 seconds creating to throw up on social media.

It's really no different than misspelled graffiti scrawled on the wall of the bathroom stall.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:Okay so it's an "amateur meme" or whatever you choose to call it.  But my point stands.  It is still remarkable that anyone would go to such lengths to create a graphic like that,  and then not even proofread the text before showing it to the world.

Bob, didn't you mean to say 'barely literate society" or is this a double entendre'?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I did the inexcusable,  knothead.  I wrote a criticism of someone else's literacy and my criticism was itself illiterate.  lol
Yes I meant "barely literate". 

Now I know what Dubya must have felt when they called him out for using the word "irregardless".  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum