Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bernie Sanders has FORCED HILLARY CLINTON to appear on the FOX NEWS TOWN HALL meeting on Monday

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Previously, Hillary Clinton had claimed she had a scheduling conflict and would not attend.  What caused the change?  Only one thing is possible.  She is afraid to give

Bernie Sanders has FORCED HILLARY CLINTON to appear on the FOX NEWS TOWN HALL meeting on Monday March 7 from 6 - 7 pm est in Detroit. The show will be rerun at 11:00 pm. est.

Bret Baier, FOX News newscaster will be the moderator.

knothead

knothead

Why should she or why would she go into the lion's den? Strategically makes no sense . . . . I get it.

2seaoat

Hillary is not afraid of much of anything now.....she had a secure server, and the propaganda is failing quicker than an ice cream cone in death valley in August.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Hillary is not afraid of much of anything now.....she had a secure server, and the propaganda is failing quicker than an ice cream cone in death valley in August.

My guess, worth what you pay, is that there will be indictments surrounding Hillary and her cabal in eight to twelve weeks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

While poster Markle chases after a mirage, the Republican quest for the Whitehouse in 2016 lies in tatters.

No matter what or what does not occur to Hillary in whatever time Markle muses about, there will not be a GOP victory on November 8th.

Personally, I can't wait until the next Republican Primary debate......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

The flip side of the coin where Trump could shoot someone and still be elected in the Republican Party is that Hillary had a private email server and Republicans think she is going to jail. No wonder stupid is dissolving the once intelligent Republican Party.

Markle

Markle

Amusing is it not?

Here we have Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton agreeing to a full, one-hour town hall meeting, on FOX NEWS, with Bret Baier, one of the fairest newscasters on TV today, and the Progressives want to talk about...Republican debates.

Go figure....

Last edited by Markle on 3/5/2016, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

dumpcare

Well maybe the progressive's will debate something of substance instead of turning it into Howdy Doody time or the clown shows they have been providing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Well maybe the progressive's will debate something of substance instead of turning it into Howdy Doody time or the clown shows they have been providing.

With every debate they hold, they dig the hole they are in a little bit deeper.

Some of them are still counting on Hillary being indicted before the election. If anything, she will probably be hospitalized after splitting her sides open from laughing at the Republican spectacle unfolding before the whole country. She has to be asking herself, will the GOP have its wits together (or not...) to effectively oppose her next fall?

dumpcare

I'd love to be inside the whitehouse whenever there is a republican debate and then primary. Obama is probably rolling on the floor in laughter.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:I'd love to be inside the whitehouse whenever there is a republican debate and then primary. Obama  is probably rolling on the floor in laughter.

I thought of that, too.....

There will be a new SNL tonight. I can't wait to watch the opener......!

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Well maybe the progressive's will debate something of substance instead of turning it into Howdy Doody time or the clown shows they have been providing.

Had you actually watched, and/or were the least bit objective, you would know in addition to what you saw on the DailyKOS or The Nation, excellent questions were asked and answered.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

With every debate they hold, they dig the hole they are in a little bit deeper.

Some of them are still counting on Hillary being indicted before the election. If anything, she will probably be hospitalized after splitting her sides open from laughing at the Republican spectacle unfolding before the whole country. She has to be asking herself, will the GOP have its wits together (or not...) to effectively oppose her next fall?

Hillary Clinton is the subject of a criminal FBI investigation and testimony is being heard by a grand jury. None of that has anything to do with Republicans.

Hillary may not be indicted although, as you recall, former President Clinton was indicted and found guilty. Might well keep it in the family, right?

Huma Mahmood Abedin, Hillary's close friend and advisor could well be indicted. Sending confidential documents to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton foundation is quite a no-no.

Markle

Markle

Markle wrote:Previously, Hillary Clinton had claimed she had a scheduling conflict and would not attend.  What caused the change?  Only one thing is possible.  She is afraid to give

Bernie Sanders has FORCED HILLARY CLINTON to appear on the FOX NEWS TOWN HALL meeting on Monday March 7 from 6 - 7 pm est in Detroit. The show will be rerun at 11:00 pm. est.

Don't forget, or you may want to set your DVR to watch later.  Could be interesting with both getting roughly half an hour of real questions.

I trust you all want to hear real questions?

dumpcare

Markle wrote:

Had you actually watched, and/or were the least bit objective, you would know in addition to what you saw on the DailyKOS or The Nation, excellent questions were asked and answered.

I did actually watch, in fact I have watched all the republican debates and about half of 2 democratic debates. While there were some excellent question's asked by the fox news commentator's not one of the candidate's actually debated them and the commentator's tried to drown anything of substance (which was very little) out. Debate it wasn't and is not when one asking the question's ask one of the candidate's to explain their flip flopping. That is accusation's.

Keep hoping someone on that side will give me a reason to vote for them, but it ain't happening and probably won't at this point.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
Markle wrote:Previously, Hillary Clinton had claimed she had a scheduling conflict and would not attend.  What caused the change?  Only one thing is possible.  She is afraid to give

Don't forget, or you may want to set your DVR to watch later.  Could be interesting with both getting roughly half an hour of real questions.

I trust you all want to hear real questions?

Yea, real question's would be nice instead of what I see on the republican debates.

A townhall is not a debate... it's odd that must be pointed out.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Yea, real question's would be nice instead of what I see on the republican debates.

The Republicans seem to be avoiding issues they either have no answers for, or those they do not intend to address at all, if elected.

They are going to be burned at the stake when the real debates are held between each party's nominee.

Watched the town hall with Hill and Bern. At least with this format you get to hear them speak to issues and answer audience questions without all the side show antics of the Republican debates.

I think both candidates have a message that does not include hate and exclusion. That was a breath of fresh air. I heard Hillary speak of compromise and working with Republicans.

Does anyone see how ridiculous those questions sound, face to face, on all the email crap?

Brett looked a bit thrown off when Greta interviewed him for her show after he finished the town hall debate.

I can say this - at least the Democratic candidates are decent. You don't see that on the stage of Republicans.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:A townhall is not a debate... it's odd that must be pointed out.

If I am not mistaken I answered markle's reference to the debates. Yes, I know the thread was originally about town halls and I very much understand the difference.

I stand corrected, I must have been in wrong thread.

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:A townhall is not a debate... it's odd that must be pointed out.

If I am not mistaken I answered markle's reference to the debates. Yes, I know the thread was originally about town halls and I very much understand the difference.

I stand corrected, I must have been in wrong thread.

Sry... I'm grumpy when I'm sick.

dumpcare

That's understandable, I'm getting grumpy damn near all the time. I do think though I was replying to the wrong thread. Oh well.

BTW was reading 2 facebook pages of southern Michigan news channel and newspaper, seem to like Kasich, a mix of Bernie and Hillary and then Trump. My family will be mixed sort of half and half. My son will go towards a republican and his wife probably Hillary or Bernie. Her parents were big UAW participant's.

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:That's understandable, I'm getting grumpy damn near all the time. I do think though I was replying to the wrong thread. Oh well.

BTW was reading 2 facebook pages of southern Michigan news channel and newspaper, seem to like Kasich, a mix of Bernie and Hillary and then Trump. My family will be mixed sort of half and half. My son will go towards a republican and his wife probably Hillary or Bernie. Her parents were big UAW participant's.

pp, may I join the grumpy old men club? Anyway, was looking at the RealClearpolitics website and it lists I think 3 different Michigan polls, virtually all of them show Trump with substantial leads but who knows which way the wind will blow . . . .

I think the union vote will be interesting on the dem side. Part of the email scandal showed hillary publicly against some trade deals... but behind the scenes wheeling and dealing to push them through. I don't think the uaw or many other unions even endorsed her. She's so damn shady it's nearly comical. How do people reconcile that?

dumpcare

I was watching cnn a little while ago and they stopped a man that had voted for Trump. Then he went on to explain that several people he knew voted for Trump not because they want him to be President but they want him to be the nominee to run against Hillary so she can win. One of the commentator's made the comment "Dirty Tricks". I see it has smart thinking.

Guess this shoots Markle's assumption's down the hole.

Yes, you can join the grumpy old men's club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum