Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOT smiling today! Hillary Clinton LASHES OUT at Rape Survivor at NH Town Hall – After Questions About Husband Bill

+8
Hospital Bob
knothead
Vikingwoman
polecat
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

One would think Hillary Clinton would be better prepared to answer these questions but then...how can she defend her sexual predator husband?

Hillary Clinton LASHES OUT at Rape Survivor at NH Town Hall – After Questions About Husband Bill

Jim Hoft Jan 3rd, 2016 3:10 pm

Hillary Clinton held a small town hall event at Derry, New Hampshire on Sunday.

During the event State Rep. Katherine Prudhomme-O’Brien (R) repeatedly asked three times about her husband’s past sexual misconduct.

After the third attempt Hillary LASHED OUT at the questioner.

Rep. Katherine Prudhomme-O’Brien (R) told reporters she is concerned about the issue because she is a rape survivor.

CNN reporter: Why does this matter to you?

Prudhomme-O’Brien: Because I’m a rape survivor myself.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/video-hillary-clinton-lashes-out-at-rape-victim-at-nh-town-hall-after-questions-about-husband-bill/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Whoops..derp....

NOT smiling today!  Hillary Clinton LASHES OUT at Rape Survivor at NH Town Hall – After Questions About Husband Bill ?u=http%3A%2F%2Flh6.ggpht.com%2F_ecf8TEsmS7E%2FTI5w8xfsziI%2FAAAAAAAAALs%2FdIT8D8FaHxs%2FHillary%2520Clinton%2520With%2520Funny%2520Face_thumb%255B3%255D

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Uh oh......

2seaoat

Where has Bill Clinton been charged with rape. Did I miss something?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Where has Bill Cosby been charged with rape. Did I miss something?

oh..."At this point, we are not looking at other charges," Steele added. Steele also noted that Cosby is being charged before the January 2016 end of the statue of limitations in the case.

2seaoat

Again, I will ask the question when has Bill Clinton ever been charged with rape?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

lotsa women charged him and the Mainstream media ran defense for him...Too big to jail...so basically you defend a rapist because he's your rapist....smug jerk..
https://factreal.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/bill-clintons-war-on-women-rape-sexual-harassment-videos/

polecat

polecat

Was she wearing a shirt that said that...

''RAPE SURVIVOR''

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

polecat wrote:Was she wearing a shirt that said that...

''RAPE SURVIVOR''

Was this her ?....

NOT smiling today!  Hillary Clinton LASHES OUT at Rape Survivor at NH Town Hall – After Questions About Husband Bill ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ffiles%2F1%2F0120%2F0692%2Fproducts%2Fhillary-for-prison-880-navy-model-stadium2_grande

2seaoat

no prosecutor ever was presented evidence of a rape which a grand jury would bring a bill.....speculation and more speculation does not make a crime.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Where has Bill Clinton been charged with rape.  Did I miss something?

As you know, Bill Clinton's Bimbo Committee, headed by Hillary made payoffs of up to at least $850,000 per woman.

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:lotsa women charged him and the Mainstream media ran defense for him...Too big to jail...so basically you defend a rapist because he's your rapist....smug jerk..
https://factreal.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/bill-clintons-war-on-women-rape-sexual-harassment-videos/

That's an out and out lie,Teo. Tou should be ashamed of yourself for this boldfaced lie. Clinton was never accused of rape. Sexual harassment-yes. You have fabricated that like other posters because you like to lie about political people you don't like.You are now in the liar category like Markle and Pkr.

knothead

knothead

It is now abundantly clear to me that Hillary's candidacy is going to be a resurrection of Bill's indiscretions that have long been disposed of . . . . . . . . with no or little discussion of the GOP candidates' radical views or the candidate Hillarys' exemplary knowledge and competence . . . . . . America has seriously lost its way.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:lotsa women charged him and the Mainstream media ran defense for him...Too big to jail...so basically you defend a rapist because he's your rapist....smug jerk..

That's an out and out lie,Teo. Tou should be ashamed of yourself for this boldfaced lie. Clinton was never accused of rape. Sexual harassment-yes. You have fabricated that like other posters because you like to lie about political people you don't like.You are now in the liar category like Markle and Pkr.

You dozed through those years didn't you?

NOT smiling today!  Hillary Clinton LASHES OUT at Rape Survivor at NH Town Hall – After Questions About Husband Bill LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Vikingwoman

Put your money where your mouth is Markle and show where Clinton was accused of rape. Paula Jones was never raped by Clinton and neither was Juanita Broderick. This is why you are not credible.

2seaoat

If you are wrong on the issues, If you are wrong on history, If you have no vision for a better America........we can always revert back to Bill's dick.....it did not work twenty years ago, and it will not work in 2016........we need folks who care about average Americans and how to improve the median income of Americans.......but in lieu of policy.....we always have Bill's dick.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:If you are wrong on the issues, If you are wrong on history, If you have no vision for a better America........we can always revert back to Bill's dick.....it did not work twenty years ago, and it will not work in 2016........we need folks who care about average Americans and how to improve the median income of Americans.......but in lieu of policy.....we always have Bill's dick.

cheers cheers cheers cheers
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:It is now abundantly clear to me that Hillary's candidacy is going to be a resurrection of Bill's indiscretions that have long been disposed of . . . .  . . . . with no or little discussion of the GOP candidates' radical views or the candidate Hillarys' exemplary knowledge and competence  . . . . . . America has seriously lost its way.  

I agree.  But it's not just going to be Trump talking about Bill's morals. 
The Clintons will fight back and we will also be learning what there is to know about Trump's morals.
So if it's a Trump vs Hillary campaign,  it will be mostly about who is more immoral than the other,  Trump or Bill.  And since so many believe the same thing markle does that Hillary facillitated Bill's immorality by paying off all his "rape victims",  it will also be about her immorality as well.

In other words,  if it's Trump vs Hillary,  we are about to be treated to the dirtiest campaign we've ever seen before.  Both sides are in this to win the
White House and both sides will try to do that any way they can.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It depends on what the definition of "is" is....

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Put your money where your mouth is Markle and show where Clinton was accused of rape. Paula Jones was never raped by Clinton and neither was Juanita Broderick. This is why you are not credible.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

What in the name of blue blazes is this supposed to mean.  First of all,  who has ever said Lewinsky was raped?
Second of all,  you've now posted this list several times.
Link us to what exactly is the claim and by who and what evidence do they have that Jones and Willey and Broaddrick were all raped by Clinton.
Just putting names on a list with the heading "rape" means nothing,   markle.

2seaoat

There is no evidence of rape. None. I think we would not be fools to think that Bill Clinton liked women and and fooled around more than with Monica. Now if you ask me do I want a Huckabee or a Bill Clinton to lead......well I would prefer somebody who was able to find his dick and knew what to do with it. Hillary and Bill were in love with each other and they were in love with politics and power........As bill acquired power he thought he could see more of his dick than was actually there.......Hillary has remained a loyal and trusting partner in their marriage, but I can guarantee you it has been a long time since she has seen Bill's dick.........some men throw away everything at that point in a marriage, others work through it........I see no diminished love between these two......they still love each other, power, and politics.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:There is no evidence of rape.  None.  I think we would not be fools to think that Bill Clinton liked women and and fooled around more than with Monica.  Now if you ask me do I want a Huckabee or a Bill Clinton to lead......well I would prefer somebody who was able to find his dick and knew what to do with it.   Hillary and Bill were in love with each other and they were in love with politics and power........As bill acquired power he thought he could see more of his dick than was actually there.......Hillary has remained a loyal and trusting partner in their marriage, but I can guarantee you it has been a long time since she has seen Bill's dick.........some men throw away everything at that point in a marriage, others work through it........I see no diminished love between these two......they still love each other, power, and politics.

I think that's a pretty good assessment of it. 
But I would add two things.  One,  Clinton has let it be known that he was obsessed with JFK and wanted to be like him.
Two,  I don't think Clinton fully appreciated that by the time he was in office it was a different world than the one JFK lived in.  I think he thought he could still get away with doing what JFK did.

2seaoat

Few men would have the strength to not use their power to have sex with beautiful women. Kennedy and Clinton were relatively young men who had sexual urges which were strong. There are far worse things in this world than a strong Libido. As to the Huckabees with stomach eight inches beyond their belt, I would pay a great deal of money to see that freak show dealing with his sexual urges......yet he is first to judge others.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat,  if JFK and Clinton and Trump and Cosby and you and Sal and markle and the ayatollah and jesus and anybody else is fucking men,  women,  sheep or goats,  I personally couldn't care less as long as it's consensual.

But what you or I think about it is inconsequential and has nothing to do with what most think about it and they don't think about it the same way you and I do.
That's what is being discussed,  not what you or me personally think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum