Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thug Thief Shot by Conceal Carry Law Abiding Citizen Victim

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/accused-thief-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot-by-intended-victim-on-detroit-west-side

DETROIT (WXYZ) - Police are investigating the shooting of an alleged thief by his intended victim.

It happened on Detroit's west side at Ohio and Beechdale.

Investigators tell 7 Action News that the victim is a CPL holder and exchanged fire with the suspect.

The suspect is in critical condition and police are interviewing the victim.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Mass shootings at elementary schools, federal buildings, recruitment offices, on live television...all of that is a small price to pay for the occasional anecdote of a petty theft stopped in action.

And this line of reasoning is brought to you by someone who doesn't understand the concept of burden of proof.

GOP 2016!

Mass shootings at elementary schools, federal buildings, recruitment offices, and on live tv are the occasional anecdote compared to the shootings that take place in inner cities by felons already forbidden by law to possess a gun. Solutions on other than that focus is the reasoning of useful idiots too indoctrinated to be able to understand the concept of proportion and focus on the burden of proof and due process required to infringe upon a law abiding citizen exercising their inalienable and constitutional rights.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Mass shootings at elementary schools, federal buildings, recruitment offices, and on live tv are the occasional anecdote compared to the shootings that take place in inner cities by felons already forbidden by law to possess a gun.

There is nothing anecdotal about mass shootings, and things aren't anecdotal "in comparison" to other things.  Good god.  Do you not even know what the term 'anecdote' or  'anecdotal' refers to?  

Each day in the US, it is more likely that a mass shooting will occur than it is a mass shooting will not occur.  These petty theft stops, on the other hand, are in fact anecdotal, and they are in no way a mitigating factor to the pressing need for common sense gun policy.  And I have to say that I'm not the least bit surprised that this need be explained to an adult who 1) still subscribes to high school libertarianism, 2) doesn't understand the concept of burden of proof, 3) can't even clarify his own speech or subjective political beliefs, and 4) doesn't know what 'anecdotal' means, but still uses the term anyways.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/01/2015-274-days-294-mass-shootings-hundreds-dead/

Shooting in Oregon: So far in 2015, we’ve had 274 days and 294 mass shootings

Oh, and I thought we already went over your use of the term 'useful idiots' in the thread below, didn't we?  You know, the thread where I presented clear, air-tight evidence suggesting that you are in fact a 'useful idiot'?  And the thread where you couldn't show me anything - anything - that would suggest that I am a useful idiot?  

And yet here we have election-boy, still throwing the term around. As I said in the thread below that you eventually ran way from, there is no cure for stupid.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t23201-cannibalism-and-selling-body-parts-ok-under-islam

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Mass shootings at elementary schools, federal buildings, recruitment offices, on live television...all of that is a small price to pay for the occasional anecdote of a petty theft stopped in action.

And this line of reasoning is brought to you by someone who doesn't understand the concept of burden of proof.

GOP 2016!  

List for us please where and when a mass killing occurred anyplace other than a "Safe, gun free zone".

As you know, and will agree, that 1 million airliner safe landings will not make the news.

Frequently I would carry a weapon if I was going to be in a potentially dangerous situation. Only once did I possibly feel the need for the weapon and only the needed the threat that I was carrying to quell the potential danger.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Mass shootings at elementary schools, federal buildings, recruitment offices, on live television...all of that is a small price to pay for the occasional anecdote of a petty theft stopped in action.

GOP 2016!  

List for us please where and when a mass killing occurred anyplace other than a "Safe, gun free zone".

As you know, and will agree, that 1 million airliner safe landings will not make the news.

Frequently I would carry a weapon if I was going to be in a potentially dangerous situation.  Only once did I possibly feel the need for the weapon and only the needed the threat that I was carrying to quell the potential danger.

Considering your penchant for laughing at people's misfortunes, you are no doubt correct about wearing a concealed weapon.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

GOP 2016!  

Frequently I would carry a weapon if I was going to be in a potentially dangerous situation.  Only once did I possibly feel the need for the weapon and only the needed the threat that I was carrying to quell the potential danger.

Considering your penchant for laughing at people's misfortunes, you are no doubt correct about wearing a concealed weapon.  

PLEASE show me where I have laughed at other peoples misfortune.

You on the other had wish for everyone to share in their misery.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

GOP 2016!  

PLEASE show me where I have laughed at other peoples misfortune.

You on the other had wish for everyone to share in their misery.

While waiting for a stoplight on your Softail Harley, another motorcyclist on a sportbike, carrying a female passenger, didn't get his foot down in time and the bike fell over. You called him "some clown on a crotch rocket," and said you could hardly stop laughing as you rode off.

You didn't try to help him get the bike back up, or to see if he or his passenger were injured. You laughed and rode off.

Your action speaks loudly of your character, Mr. Markle. Now let's see how brilliant you are at worming yourself out of this dramatic, character revealing dilemma. And I'll respond every time you do. Such cruel arrogance deserves stomping -- something I'm good at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum