Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end of Donald Trump

+3
TEOTWAWKI
knothead
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Kasich has produced this ad.  It's truly something.  lol

You can see Thom Hartman talk about the ad for the first 1:40.  But if you want to skip that and see only the ad,  you can move the time slider to that point and start watching.

knothead

knothead

Bob, I seriously hope you are incorrect! I so fervently hope that "The Donald" becomes the choice of the GOP . . . . . a dream come true!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This will have no effect on the Donald.....an old neocon and some spooky music.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This will have no effect on the Donald.....an old neocon and some spooky music.....

"an old neocon and some spooky music".

hahahahahahahah rofl hahahahaha.  That just knocked me out.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

IF YOU ELECT TRUMP !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
IF YOU ELECT TRUMP !

Wow,  I'd forgotten how over the top that was!!  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:Bob, I seriously hope you are incorrect! I so fervently hope that "The Donald" becomes the choice of the GOP . . . . . a dream come true!

I watched Hardball earlier and that's where I learned about the ad.
But this show revealed that all of a sudden there is a full-court press about to be mounted by the Republican establishment to take Trump down.  It's a combination of, one, their being scared to death they'll have no chance with Trump in the general election,  and two,  some of this stuff he's saying now about putting people under surveillance and all that is also scaring them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damn,  that was quick.  Trumps now shot himself already again.
Now I find out he's done gone and mocked someone with a physical disability.

I'm tellin you,  I can hear the fat lady warming up in the wings.

Last edited by Bob on 11/25/2015, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:
knothead wrote:Bob, I seriously hope you are incorrect! I so fervently hope that "The Donald" becomes the choice of the GOP . . . . . a dream come true!

But this show revealed that all of a sudden there is a full-court press about to be mounted by the Republican establishment to take Trump down.  It's a combination of, one, their being scared to death they'll have no chance with Trump in the general election,  and two,  some of this stuff he's saying now about putting people under surveillance and all that is also scaring them.

I believe additionally that he is viewed by the Conservatives (yuk) to be deviating from their brand and will cause irreparable harm to that brand/ideology.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:Damn,  that was quick.  Trumps now shot himself already again.
He's now on camera at a rally mocking someone with a physical disability.

I'm tellin you,  I can hear the fat lady warming up in the wings.

So far, in the eyes of his committed base, he can do wrong, the more he rants in embarrassingly brazen lectures the more he goes up in the polls, go figure!
TRUMP 2016

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well you got mouth breathing conservatives wanting to attack Russia or brain damaged liberals worried whether "black Friday" is racist....not much left to get excited about...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: liberals worried whether "black Friday" is racist...

Did you make that up or have you actually heard somebody complaining about that?  Was it seaoat?   rofl

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: liberals worried whether "black Friday" is racist...

Did you make that up or have you actually heard somebody complaining about that?  Was it seaoat?   rofl

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I object to the term "white sale" because that's just as racist.

And what about "white elephant" having a negative connotation?

I've never heard anybody talk about a "black elephant".

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Black Friday, which has now apparently become a "thing", is uber-capitalist. It completely disgusts me that we go from a holiday commemorating our heritage and giving thanks for our blessings to the next day...devoted to fighting over merchandise in department stores. I never shop on Black Friday.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

All government is owned by private companies so looking to government in any flavor or branch for salvation is laughable. 1913 was the beginning  of the end of our government as anything more than a figurehead of clowns...

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Like him or not .... This, my friends, will be the fall of the Trump candidacy. He's like your drunken uncle who owns several successful used car dealerships at the family BBQ.

His own mouth will be his downfall. (Remember what happened to Howard Dean when they made a cartoon character out of his "Aaaaargh.")

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

EmeraldGhost wrote:

I don't know who in the hell that is.  But Saturday Night Live and Lorne Michaels can kiss my ass.   That is fucking FUNNY!! 
Especially since he has the same accent.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jesus I just realized,  that's Trump's voice dubbed in.  The lip syncing was so good that it fooled the shit out of me.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What comes right after the 0.42 mark may be the best comedy in a comedy sketch I've seen since SNL in it's glory days.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:
Bob wrote:

I believe additionally that he is viewed by the Conservatives (yuk) to be deviating from their brand and will cause irreparable harm to that brand/ideology.

That may be how it's viewed on that side of the spectrum...hard to say...but what he's really doing is exposing the agenda of the GOP to the light of day.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

That may be how it's viewed on that side of the spectrum...hard to say...but what he's really doing is exposing the agenda of the GOP to the light of day.

One-fourth of the GOP.  He's been in roughly the 25 percentile in the polls since the start.  That's his core constiuency since the beginning and it doesn't change.
The other 75% aren't voting for him in the polls.  And when they're polled on how they feel about Trump,  many if not most don't like him.

Bottom line:  If you're a democrat you should be hoping and praying Trump wins the nomination.

2seaoat

Thom Hartman is one of the smartest persons in media today. I used to listen to his radio show even though I disagreed with some of his positions, his brilliance was worth it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I heard another likely scenario from a talking head this morning.
He was predicting the establishment will crucify Trump at the convention,  Trump then runs as an Independent,  and of course Hillary then wins by a landslide.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But then again there is historical precedent for an upset.

A lot of people at the time were predicting Hitler couldn't become the Chancellor of Germany either.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum