Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melania Trump: Donald Trump’s words ‘unacceptable and offensive’

+4
2seaoat
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
Telstar
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

Hopefully she didn't lift these comments from Michelle Obama.

Melania Trump, the wife of Donald Trump, said Saturday his lewd comments caught on tape were “unacceptable and offensive to me” as the Trump campaign confronts the escalating fallout from the Friday from the surfacing of Trump’s sexually suggestive remarks.

“The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me. This does not represent the man that I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world,” she said in a statement.

Meanwhile, Rep. Rodney Davis R-Ill., joined a list of Republican officials who called on Trump to drop out of the race.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/melania-trump-donald-trumps-words-unacceptable-and-offensive/

Vikingwoman

She didn't say anything about him trying to screw another woman while he was married to her,though?

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:She didn't say anything about him trying to screw another woman while he was married to her,though?

I had the same thought, VW. But then she had to know when she married him that if he could be unfaithful to prior wives, he could cheat on her as well. Maybe she made her bed for money, status, and fame, and now must lie in it. Who knows?

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:She didn't say anything about him trying to screw another woman while he was married to her,though?

I had the same thought, VW.   But then she had to know when she married him that if he could be unfaithful to prior wives, he could cheat on her as well.   Maybe she made her bed for money, status, and fame, and now must lie in it.  Who knows?  

Ask Hillary why she did the same for Bill and his womanizing?

Here is Obama talking the same way hypocrites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw

If American women are so offended by vulgar words, who bought 80 million copies of 50 Shades of Grey hypocrites?

2seaoat

Poor Pace......you need to understand that the words mean nothing.....the intent means everything. You simply do not get it.........with celebrity and fame.......he can do anything............with the presidency he can do anything......this man is broken. His lack of experience or intellect is obvious but a broken sociopath is simply not an option.

Telstar

Telstar

After November Donny and his buddy Vlad can brag about nailing all the kiska that they never could.

Telstar

Telstar

Oh that's right. Trump's buddy Vlad still has nightmares about kiska bunt.

Vikingwoman

Tellthetruth wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I had the same thought, VW.   But then she had to know when she married him that if he could be unfaithful to prior wives, he could cheat on her as well.   Maybe she made her bed for money, status, and fame, and now must lie in it.  Who knows?  

Ask Hillary why she did the same for Bill and his womanizing?

Here is Obama talking the same way hypocrites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw

Ask Trump where he got the nerve to talk about Bill?

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:

She knew it. He tried to get her number when he was on a date w/ another woman. No doubt she married him for that. He's 25 yrs older and not the best looking thing.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

All crap

Vikingwoman

What's crap? He didn't say what we heard in the tape?

Telstar

Telstar

Melania Trump: Donald Trump’s words ‘unacceptable and offensive’ Trumpt10

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:If American women are so offended by vulgar words, who bought 80 million copies of 50 Shades of Grey hypocrites?

This is a teacher in our school systems who doesn't understand the clear difference between fantasy/fiction and real life?? Very, very worrisome.

2seaoat

Evidently you bought the book.......geez.......I am speechless.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nothing more than locker room talk. A bunch of men sitting around, 11 years ago, boasting about their manly prowess.

Who cares?

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Nothing more than locker room talk. A bunch of men sitting around, 11 years ago, boasting about their manly prowess.

Who cares?

Melania Trump: Donald Trump’s words ‘unacceptable and offensive’ Captur29

Men don't talk that way.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Just wait 'til he gets home...the fur is gonna fly!

Melania Trump: Donald Trump’s words ‘unacceptable and offensive’ E8cb4011c42454f1fa3fb1666ba74ad3

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Evidently you bought the book.......geez.......I am speechless.

Are you addressing me here, Sea? If so, why don't you just come right out and ask me whether or not I bought it, instead of presuming things as per your usual habit?

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Nothing more than locker room talk. A bunch of men sitting around, 11 years ago, boasting about their manly prowess.

Who cares?

What kind of men do you associate with?

2seaoat

I think you need to listen to the tape again. It is more than stupid talk. It reveals that Trump thinks he has a pass because of his wealth and celebrity. The same pass which allows him to call Mexicans rapists and ban Muslims from this country because of a religious test. Who says those things. Sociopaths. It is not saying pussy or talking about having sex with married women......it is about the attitude that because he has wealth, celebrity he can do whatever what he wants and there are no consequences. Robert De Niro said it best......I would just like to hit Donald Trump in the face. We have all seen these silver spooners in Junior high.....they always got their asz kicked in their clueless arrogance.

2seaoat

Are you addressing me here, Sea? If so, why don't you just come right out and ask me whether or not I bought it, instead of presuming things as per your usual habit?

I was talking to Pace.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Are you addressing me here, Sea? If so, why don't you just come right out and ask me whether or not I bought it, instead of presuming things as per your usual habit?

I was talking to Pace.

OK, thanks for clarifying. Surely you aren't expecting an honest answer from him, though, are you?

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:It is not saying pussy

It certainly isn't just saying the word. As I tried to explain to TTT, "It's the context, stupid."

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I think you need to listen to the tape again.  It is more than stupid talk.   It reveals that Trump thinks he has a pass because of his wealth and celebrity.  The same pass which allows him to call Mexicans rapists and ban Muslims from this country because of a religious test.  Who says those things.   Sociopaths.  It is not saying pussy or talking about having sex with married women......it is about the attitude that because he has wealth, celebrity he can do whatever what he wants and there are no consequences.   Robert De Niro said it best......I would just like to hit Donald Trump in the face.   We have all seen these silver spooners in Junior high.....they always got their asz kicked in their clueless arrogance.

LOL, Chatsworth Osborne Trump Jr.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum