Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end of Donald Trump

+3
TEOTWAWKI
knothead
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Thom Hartman is one of the smartest persons in media today.  I used to listen to his radio show even though I disagreed with some of his positions, his brilliance was worth it.

When I started this thread I thought Hartman had it right too,  seaoat.

But that was days ago.  The latest poll reveals this didn't faze Trump.  Nothing does.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Thom Hartman is one of the smartest persons in media today.  I used to listen to his radio show even though I disagreed with some of his positions, his brilliance was worth it.

Thom Hartmann frequently appears with our own local attorney, Mike Papantonio...on Ring of Fire. Here's a discussion of Trump's supporters:

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Trump parodies are now in full swing.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end of Donald Trump - Page 2 3159076

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay,  when you first start watching this one you get the same vibe you had when watching the junior high school play. 
But don't stop watching.  Because once you get used to the Trump impersonation (done only with really exaggerated hair),  then the writing starts to get really good.  Especially the subtitles.  lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:But then again there is historical precedent for an upset.

A lot of people at the time were predicting Hitler couldn't become the Chancellor of Germany either.  lol

If you have any questions about Adolph, just ask Markle. Markle knows his hero, believe me.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:Okay,  when you first start watching this one you get the same vibe you had when watching the junior high school play. 
But don't stop watching.  Because once you get used to the Trump impersonation (done only with really exaggerated hair),  then the writing starts to get really good.  Especially the subtitles.  lol

amateurish

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum