Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kohl's sucks. But Cheney is a monster.

+2
Markle
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wanted to reply to one of Sal's posts in that thread.  But when I did,  a goddamn Kohl's ad was blocking out the screen and there was no way to close it.  I got only a few words typed when it went under the Kohl's ad and I could no longer see what I was typing.  Here's a screen capture of it...

Kohl's sucks.  But Cheney is a monster. Kohl_s10

I now wouldn't buy anything at Kohl's if they were giving it away.
Well maybe if they were giving it away but that's about it.

Last edited by Bob on 11/12/2015, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Yes, something was off a while ago. I tried to read and the ad, not Kohls, was out of alignment and blocking the posts.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I wanted to reply to one of Sal's posts in that thread.  But when I did,  a goddamn Kohl's ad was blocking out the screen and there was no way to close it.  I got only a few words typed when it went under the Kohl's ad and I could no longer see what I was typing.  Here's a screen capture of it...

That's your computer, not Kohl's.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:Yeah, we see how well much more PEACEFUL the world has become since semi-retired President Obama chose to both lead from behind and not threaten anyone but our friends and allies.

You wanted a vacuum, you got one, now it's filled with ISIS, other terrorist groups, Iran, Russia and China.

What a plan!

Markle,

Do you remember how that arrogant monster Cheney (the son of a bitch who had "other priorities" during Vietnam) and his sorry assed big mouth daughter used to go on Fox News to tell us all how brilliant Cheney and Dubya were to start all this shit in the middle east and how they won the war and then Obama lost it?

Well notice,  Markle,  that after President George H.W. Bush has now told us what an asshole Cheney actually was,  that neither he nor the big mouth daughter are doing that anymore.  They've both put their tails between their legs and stopped making those appearances.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:I wanted to reply to one of Sal's posts in that thread.  But when I did,  a goddamn Kohl's ad was blocking out the screen and there was no way to close it.  I got only a few words typed when it went under the Kohl's ad and I could no longer see what I was typing.  Here's a screen capture of it...

That's your computer, not Kohl's.

Well then screw my goddamn computer AND Kohl's.  And if Donald Trump was trying to write another "tweet" and this same shit happened to him,  he'd be telling you the same thing,  Merkel.  And if it was happening to your idol,  Bill O'Reilly,  he'd pitch a tantrum over it.

It's not the computer... except that the browser may be old and ad block may not be compatible. My phone is getting old now and is more prone to these ads (kohls ad did the same to me) I also get auto redirects for games which are really irritating.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,

Do you not even understand why there is so much support for the non-politician republican candidates in this election campaign?

It's because the people have had a gut full of these self-serving bastards like Cheney who have made careers out of sticking their noses into our government and fucking it up.  And in a case like Cheney,  they spend their lives going back and forth through the revolving doors of government policy making and military contracting and in doing so fuck up our government's foreign policy to the point that it's now irrepairable.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

President George H.W. Bush:

“Cheney is just an iron-ass. His seeming knuckling under to the real hard-charging guys who want to fight about everything, use force to get our way in the Middle East.”
“He had his own empire and marched to his own drummer.”

“The big mistake that was made (on the part of his son,  Bush 43) was letting Cheney bring in kind of his own State Department,  … But it’s not Cheney’s fault. It’s the president’s fault.” He added: “The buck stops there.”

polecat

polecat

Dick Cheney supported Nam, but avoided serving;
Dick Cheney created a war in Iraq that gave his corp $39.5billion of your tax $.
Up to 23% of US homeless are former US military.
So have a happy Veterans Day.
And if you see Dick Cheney, throw a shoe at him. - John Fugelsang

Kohl's sucks.  But Cheney is a monster. All-hat-no-cattle.blogspot

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There is no worse evil in this world than the lowlife immoral bastard maggots who want to send others off to die in wars when they themselves are too gutless and cowardly and chickenshit to do it themselves.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

So you're gonna deprive yourself forever of the opportunity to shop at Kohl's because one day some internet f*ck-up put a pop-up ad for Kohls on your screen? Rolling Eyes

(I'm sure the Board of Directors for Kohls are still shaking in their boots even as i write this.)

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:There is no worse evil in this world than the lowlife immoral bastard maggots who want to send others off to die in wars when they themselves are too gutless and cowardly and chickenshit to do it themselves.

When we said those words during Dumbya's presidency, wingnuts would invariably question our patriotism. They were really into the "support our troops" thingy, even though the idiots of the Bush43 administration were on a massive power trip to reshape the world in whatever image the neocons were aiming for. PeeDog and Markle want to go back to those days.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

EmeraldGhost wrote:So you're gonna deprive yourself forever of the opportunity to shop at Kohl's because one day some internet f*ck-up put a pop-up ad for Kohls on your screen?     Rolling Eyes

I never bought anything at Kohl's anyway.  I always bought it later from garage sales.  Still do.
So the only thing I've deprived myself of is the retail prices.  lol

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:So you're gonna deprive yourself forever of the opportunity to shop at Kohl's because one day some internet f*ck-up put a pop-up ad for Kohls on your screen?     Rolling Eyes

I never bought anything at Kohl's anyway.  I always bought it later from garage sales.  Still do.
So the only thing I've deprived myself of is the retail prices.  lol

I don't get into Kohl's but maybe once a year myself .... my wife a little more often.  Ya gotta shop the sales she says.   She also buys from Kohl's online occasionally as well.    Got a great deal for me on some Lee jeans last year ... bought 4 pair.

In any case .... why would you want to intentionally exclude Kohl's from your list of stores to shop at?   Because some internet ad screw-up put their ad incorrectly on your screen?   I'm sure nobody in Kohl's management or the local store had anything to do with it.  Ever hear the expression about cutting off one's nose to spite one's face? Think about it ..... who are you really punishing?

Sal

Sal

There's an app for that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

EmeraldGhost wrote:  Got a great deal for me on some Lee jeans last year ... bought 4 pair.

In that case I'll go buy some jeans today to make amends.   Maybe they'll give me three suits free when I buy one like Joseph A. Banks. 
That's the best deal going.  They took BOGO and did it one better and made it BOGF (buy one get four).  lol

But I do have to be somewhat skeptical.  Because when a retailer gives away three suits free just to get you to buy one,  what does that say about the quality of the merchandise.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

EmeraldGhost wrote:

(I'm sure the Board of Directors for Kohls are still shaking in their boots even as i write this.)

Actually,  when they go to their three martini lunch today,  they'll probably be celebrating.  And saying "look at all that free publicity we're getting on social media".  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But Cheney is still a gutless cowardly monster and I hope his heart stops.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:Yeah, we see how well much more PEACEFUL the world has become since semi-retired President Obama chose to both lead from behind and not threaten anyone but our friends and allies.

You wanted a vacuum, you got one, now it's filled with ISIS, other terrorist groups, Iran, Russia and China.

What a plan!

Markle,

Do you remember how that arrogant monster Cheney (the son of a bitch who had "other priorities" during Vietnam) and his sorry assed big mouth daughter used to go on Fox News to tell us all how brilliant Cheney and Dubya were to start all this shit in the middle east and how they won the war and then Obama lost it?

Well notice,  Markle,  that after President George H.W. Bush has now told us what an asshole Cheney actually was,  that neither he nor the big mouth daughter are doing that anymore.  They've both put their tails between their legs and stopped making those appearances.

They have both been on TV within the past week, maybe two weeks.

President Bush handed a safe, Democratically run, peaceful country to semi-retired President Obama. President Obama was strongly advised to not leave Iraq without a stabilizing force. Which, with all his strategic military experience he learned at West Point, he totally ignored. What's that? President Obama did NOT graduate from West Point and the most he led was an ACORN meeting? Hmmmm....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

President Bush handed a safe, Democratically run, peaceful country to semi-retired President Obama.

Only one question,  markle.  Why do you call obama semi-retired?  I never heard the explanation for that.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum