Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This election sucks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This election sucks Empty This election sucks 11/4/2016, 1:48 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

It's hard to imagine any two worse candidates.

Vote: awful or less awful

Sigh................

2This election sucks Empty Re: This election sucks 11/4/2016, 2:08 pm

It really does... I don't even like the libertarian candidate... or his vp pick.

3This election sucks Empty Re: This election sucks 11/4/2016, 7:18 pm

2seaoat

I disagree completely. There has never been a candidate in the last 100 years more experienced and prepared to assume the highest office of the land than Hillary Clinton. Equally important is that women in America have only had the vote for less than 100 years and Hillary's ascent to the Presidency will give a great role model for every little girl in America. My wife was a great athlete, yet she was not able to participate in sports because in 1969 women had no sports in her high school, yet my daughter and granddaughters have every opportunity. When Hillary Clinton became a lawyer, about 1 in 10 lawyers were women. In this environment she made it to the Watergate hearings as a woman lawyer. She taught law school, and my daughter is now a lawyer, had 11 varsity letters, scholarships which helped pay her college, and has a very good chance of becoming a judge in a county where when Hillary was first Lady out of 24 judges......not one was a woman. Now it is 50/50 men and women.

Hillary Clinton is tough.......intelligent.....compassionate.......dedicated and I am ashamed that I virtually hated her 20 years ago because I was a Republican listening to Limbaugh and hating the Clintons. I now can objectively look at what a star this woman has been. I cast my vote for a democrat Presidential candidate for the first time in my life, and I have never in my life been more proud of my vote for my country and my grandchildren.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum