Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump defines the most important issue we face today.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's Starbucks not putting Jesus on it's coffee cups.  And instead making them be the same color as Satan.
I'll never set foot in a Starbucks ever again. 
Thank God Trump's favorite book is the Bible. 

Donald Trump defines the most important issue we face today. Holiday-starbucks-cup

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And I'll never vote for Carson.  He has a picture of Barry Gibb and him on his wall instead of Jesus.  Talk about false idols. 

Donald Trump defines the most important issue we face today. Gibb10

Sal

Sal

Thank gawd.

I've been mostly out of commission for the past few days, so I'm glad to see one of the pressing issues facing this country finally be addressed on our forum.

Now, if we can only have a thread on whatever the fuck has been going on at the University of Missouri, I'll finally be back up to speed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Some liberal progressive told me this morning that Trump's starbucks play was designed to win over all the evangelicals in Iowa.  AND to win over Bill O'Reilly in his fight against the War on Christmas so O'Reilly would get onboard the Trump wagon and get Trump EVEN MORE votes in Iowa.

I can't believe liberal progressives are so cynical.

Sal

Sal

Under intense pressure, Starbucks has agreed to a redesign of their holiday cups.

Here's your first look ...

Donald Trump defines the most important issue we face today. Screen32

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum